PDA

View Full Version : Do you feeling comfortable wearing certain clothes?

lingerieLiz
12-21-2011, 10:30 PM
Are there clothes that both men and women commonly wear that you don’t feel comfortable wearing in drab, but enjoy wearing in fem mode?

For me it is polo/golf shirts. In male mode I feel they make me look like I have breasts (I do) and draw attention to them. The shirts hang from them and don’t touch until my hips. So I usually wear heavily starched shirts. In fem mode wearing them feels right. T-shits are about the same if thin.

I have the same problem with silk shirts or other shirts with soft fabrics.

GeminaRenee
12-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Well, I've never been comfortable in a kilt, but I just can't say no to a good skirt! (;

Cynthia Anne
12-22-2011, 12:22 AM
Mens jeans have never been comfortable to me! I love ladys jeans![sorry Karren] The same goes for slacks! Men look like geeks in them! Women look nice in slacks!

Karinsamatha
12-22-2011, 12:39 AM
Mens jeans have never been comfortable to me! I love Lady's jeans![sorry Karren] The same goes for slacks! Men look like geeks in them! Women look nice in slacks!

:iagree:
I wear mens jeans and shirts for a work uniform, and they stink! I have found my "womens" jeans are much nicer along with shirts. Men's clothes just plane stink!
We all know why womens clothes are so much nicer, the weave, the composition, and of course the feel!

IamToni
12-22-2011, 07:51 AM
For me it's not really the clothes but the color. I never wear purple or pink shirts in drab mode but love purple and pink blouses in fem mode. I know that those colors (especially purple) are acceptable for both sexes but I feel most comfortable wearing them in fem mode.

I feel exactly the same. I wouldn't dream of wearing a pink or purple male shirt or t-shirt, but my favourite dress is purple, I have a purple bra, a pink satin nightie, pink panties and my toenails are always painted pink. When it comes to lipstick, it's always going to be pink!

Karren H
12-22-2011, 08:48 AM
Mens jeans have never been comfortable to me! I love ladys jeans![sorry Karren] The same goes for slacks! Men look like geeks in them! Women look nice in slacks!

Funny I as just going to say the same thing... Love my grease stained old men's jeans but women's jeans don't fit me... Feel horrid on and look even worse!! And yes I have tried women's jeans on!! Just to make sure I still loath them! Hahaha.