PDA

View Full Version : Any enfemme regrets for 2011..?

drushin703
12-22-2011, 10:37 AM
One of my biggest regrets for this year was putting a long brisseled brush to
my new synthetic wig and turning my head into a walking hand muff.......lol, dana

kimdl93
12-22-2011, 10:38 AM
who doesn't have them...my biggest en femme regret...not getting out sooner!

Marleena
12-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Mine is NOT getting out yet, and the wig I got online that ended up being way too long! It looked good in pictures, but not on me.

EllieOPKS
12-22-2011, 11:02 AM
my biggest regret would be not losing the weight I committed to lose so I could get in the dress size I want to be.

Cheryl T
12-22-2011, 11:05 AM
who doesn't have them...my biggest en femme regret...not getting out sooner!

I'm with Kim. I wish I had done this years ago!
Of course, who knows where I would be today if I had...

Melissa.Lynn88
12-22-2011, 11:41 AM
Mine is not fully dressing and accepting myself sooner.

Lorileah
12-22-2011, 11:57 AM
The usual. I wish I had done more. I wish I had spent more time with my SO, which included being "en femme".

Karren H
12-22-2011, 11:57 AM
Nope. I hardly ever have regrets... Did what I did and had fun doing it... Doesn't get any better than that.

wendy360
12-22-2011, 01:19 PM
No regrets but I wish I had time to get out more often

DanaR
12-22-2011, 01:21 PM
I should have gone out more often. Next year I'll do better.

RenneB
12-22-2011, 01:43 PM
I wish I had found this site sooner. I wish I would have known that it was soo easy to just grab a load of confidence and head on out the door. Now it's soo darn cold up here, I'm going to have to wait for spring again... Not really, I just head to the mall. That's alright, more time to practice the make up and lose a few more inches....

Renne....

Marlana
12-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Lots of regret. Wish i could have been more honest and open about my feelings. Wish I had a shopping buddy. Sorta wish I was out as well.

Cynthia Anne
12-22-2011, 02:59 PM
I wish I had found this site sooner. I wish I would have known that it was soo easy to just grab a load of confidence and head on out the door. Now it's soo darn cold up here, I'm going to have to wait for spring again... Not really, I just head to the mall. That's alright, more time to practice the make up and lose a few more inches....

Renne....

I have to agree! That's my only regret! Hugs!

suzy1
12-22-2011, 03:02 PM
Only buying 5 new dresses. 10 would have been better.
And then there are the shoes but lets not go there……………..

ArleneRaquel
12-22-2011, 03:02 PM
My regret for 2011, CD/TS/TG wise, is that I had even fewer get togethers with other girls than I had in 2010, a year that I was ill much of the time. :sad:

Michelle 2
12-22-2011, 03:04 PM
I spent so much money on Christmas shopping this year, some of the new outfits I want to buy will have to wait till next year LOL!

Michelle

IamSara
12-22-2011, 03:19 PM
My biggest regret is that wehn I came out to my wife I purged all of my stuff. My wife regrets this as much as I do. The thing I regret the least is coming out to my wife. We are working on this together to come to an understanding of Sara and for my wife come to terms with her also. She knows that Sara is as much a part of me as my male person is, maybe more.
I hope each and everyone one of you has a fantastic 2012.

abigailf
12-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Mine is for not having the balls to embrace this sooner. And quite frankly, it is also having the balls... can I say balls?

Nichola
12-22-2011, 05:53 PM
I regret the troubles it's caused in my personal life. I also regret not getting to grips with all this sooner.
On a lighter note, I regret not buying enough heels:heehee:

kristinacd55
12-22-2011, 05:59 PM
None really, this is the year I ventured out into the world!

Miranda09
12-22-2011, 06:23 PM
The only regret I have is not having enough money to buy more clothes!!! :D

Alice Torn
12-22-2011, 06:45 PM
I did not go out dressed even once this year! Would have liked to.

ArleneRaquel
12-22-2011, 06:46 PM
The only regret I have is not having enough money to buy more clothes!!! :D

Same here. Being a CD is sure expensive, buts its still a wonderful life. :)

Lori B
12-22-2011, 06:50 PM
not getting out as much as I wanted to:sad:

Anna Lorree
12-22-2011, 06:53 PM
I regret not going into the Mac store in Sacramento last September, and I regret not going out dressed.

That said, I achieved a lot of great firsts this year, also! First makeover/makeup lesson, first time dressing in front of somebody else (the stylist), went shopping alone (mostly without shame), and started therapy. This was kind of a banner year for me! Next year will be just as big, if my plans come to fruition.

Anna

Lorileah
12-22-2011, 06:59 PM
So far it appears we all need to get out more! :)

Paula G
12-22-2011, 07:02 PM
My regret is not losing the weight I put on in 2010.

Beverley Sims
12-22-2011, 07:17 PM
I turned all my disappointments and regrets into positives, challenges and goals.
2012 is going to be interesting... Starting in Europe and ending who knows where.
I regret the situation for skiing in the US did not eventuate, but that has left more money to spend time in Europe.
Interlaken Switzerland and Narvik in Norway, should be fun if the snow gets to Switzerland.
If it snows at the right time Aviemore in Scotland will be re visited also.
See a disappointment and two positives.

jillleanne
12-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Since retiring a year ago and moving, I have not done any community service work and I miss it. There is far too much hardship today; more than any I have ever seen and things do not look much brighter for 2012. Let's hope I'm wrong about 2012.

Alice B
12-22-2011, 07:48 PM
My regrets are in two areas. One, I did not lose the weight I needed to do. And, two, did not get out enough.

drushin703
12-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Thanks all for those excellent responses eventhough most was a lament on not fully embracing our true feminine souls...(we need you Frederique).But,
"tell me spirit?Are these the shadows
of the things that will be,or are they shadows
of things that may be only?
Mens courses will forshadow
certain ends, to which, if
perservered in, they must lead.
But if the courses be departed
from, the ends will change............e. scrooge.
Happy 2012 to all....dana

TxCassie
12-22-2011, 09:01 PM
i regret not going for my first make-over, not buying my first wig, and not buying a new dress this year. I guess the main regret,is not prioritizing enough to attend to Cassie's needs.

suchacutie
12-22-2011, 09:09 PM
I wanted to lose 15 pounds and only lost 5...sigh. In light of everything that might have been, that's not much of a regret!

tina

AnitaH
12-22-2011, 09:47 PM
Like many of you I regret not coming to terms with this sooner, getting out more and not attending the local trans-gender support group earlier. But 2012 is a new year and new opportunities.

AnitaH

joanna4
12-22-2011, 11:07 PM
It was going to be my fourth time out en femme last Saturday but the Christmas shopping crowd scared me away. I couldn't get myself out of my car. I hate myself for not being brave that time.

Sheila11
12-23-2011, 12:03 AM
No time for regrets. Spend all my time having fun. En femme and in drab.

Vanessa Storrs
12-23-2011, 12:40 AM
I had many accomplishments this year and few regrets, I need to improve my makeup skills, learn how to walk in heels without being a danger to myself and those near me and I want to get out more.

Launa
12-23-2011, 07:22 AM
Only regret is I didn't get out that front door sooner and a lot more than I did.

Sally24
12-23-2011, 08:29 AM
My only regret is being depressed and allowing myself to gain 20 pounds. Got to start working out in the New Year!

Brown Eyed Girl
12-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Not finding more good afternoon things to do when out and about. Need to expand my activities to more than shopping.

PretzelGirl
12-23-2011, 10:28 AM
I don't look at it as regrets; just more goals!

Like I have a goal to take more pictures.

I have a goal to get out with more people.

I have a goal to contribute more to my Tri-Ess group.

Jenniferathome
12-23-2011, 10:52 AM
My only regret is telling my wife about my crossdressing in 2011. I wish I had done it in 1981 when we met. As it stands, I have had only 1 year of bliss.

Kristy_K
12-23-2011, 11:21 AM
The way this year went. I really have no regrets to speak of. I went out my very first time 9/07/11 and like it so much that I transition on 9/15/11. What more could a girl ask for.

Barbara Ella
12-23-2011, 12:14 PM
My only regret is only realizing my CD nature in September. I let 8 months of the year go by before waking up and finding what wonderful people are out here with me.

May 2012 bring happiness to all, whether it is lingerie or heels..

Babes

roxannerenee
12-23-2011, 12:51 PM
i told my wife before we got married.she accepted it,and came to understand it over time. one day she sid to me," i like you better when your expressing your other side you need to dress more often" when i repress the crossdressing i get irritable and anxious.she is a wonderfull woman and we shop together and share clothes. i dont dress up and go out with her,but i feel her support all the time. i dont go out much,but am planning on more outings now that the kids are out of the house.we have been married 22 yrs.

Nikki A.
12-23-2011, 01:09 PM
I've gone out enough so that isn't a regret. My only regret is that I still need to hide it and I can't be fully open yet and of course I still need to lose more weight.

Jennie the CD
12-23-2011, 06:20 PM
My biggest regret is that I stuck with those cheap KISS brand drug store or Wal mart glue on nails for so long! Just last night I stopped in on a lark to a local Nails Shop and asked if the would do a natural look for a guy-no pinks, no glued on rubies and diamonds,etc. Well, 30 minutes and 25 dollars later, I was wondering why I didn't do this 20 years ago!!! My fingernails finally feel like regular fingers and nails. I can actually type about as fast with my acryllic nails on, the Korean girls there didn't bat an eye when I told them what I wanted. I think these nails feel better to me than an alll over body shave..and that feels wonderful! The next thing I am going to do it look into breasts. I want them so badly and have inwardly been putting it off with a series of made up excuses. I encourage all girls to Get Ye to a Salon!
Jennie

lisalove
12-23-2011, 10:18 PM
My only regret was not going out more. But in my defence, I've been unemployed most of the year. As amatter of fact I was unemployed since Jan. 2009, and only gone back to work Oct. 2011. Also I hate going out alone, but just about every single Gurl in my area, are too scared to go out, so I must venture out on my own, and what fun is that?

ColleenCD
12-23-2011, 11:33 PM
No regrets in 2011. My wife saw me dressed and I got to go out dressed for the first time. Perhaps next year will bring more adventures.

Colleen

Kelli Ann
12-26-2011, 08:45 AM
My only Crossdressing regret is not coming out to my beautiful wife of 18 years this year. I realize that sooner or later I am going to have to have this conversation.

I am hoping for her acceptance but am also aware of what negative implications could possibly arise.

I only get to dress a couple of times a year and I am hoping that after I reveal my girly side to her that she will at least let me move my fem items from the attic to our walk in closet and possibly let me have some time to dress in the house.

maturegirlrobin
01-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Yes, I have one main regret in 2011. It was the least I have gone out dressed since I came out 6 years ago. I went out and socialized only 4 times as Robin; normally I am good for between 15 - 25 times a year. It was mostly because of financial reasons. My wife is slightly tolerant only, but she is that way whether I have the money or not. I gently TELL her, not ASK her when I want to go out as a Robin. She doesn't ask me about everything she wants to do either. We both pick our spots in an otherwise real good marriage. The other reason is that a very good friend of mine is well on her way to full transition including surgery. She honestly is not that excited about my Robin side anymore. We see each other as friends - me as male and her as female. I had to be flexible on this or we would not have continued our friendship.I have seen this same attitude from other transsexuals as well.

Mikaela
01-05-2012, 04:22 PM
I went out plenty this year, but my 'regret' is that I wish I had enjoyed my one day time trip to the mall enough to want to go out again during the day. As it stands, I expect I will simply make due with club time and being with my girlfriend (who I am moving in with next month and loves both her boyfriend and girlfriend!). I might be tg, but I'm also introverted enough to not really want to go out and do the mall, dinners, etc as Kaela.
Oh, and I wish I had taken the chance with her earlier than May since my last 8 months have been awesome.

melaniecd34
01-06-2012, 02:26 AM
Like a lot of the comments - not going out en femme earlier. I regret being afraid of doing that as it was one of the best things I have ever done.

Rachel05
01-06-2012, 04:20 AM
My biggest regret is not having found the courage to leave my house dressed yet, maybe this year !

Princess29
01-06-2012, 05:22 AM
I regret how my time at Divas Las Vegas worked out in 2011, it was a bit of a fizzer for a variety of reasons

Melissa

Jess Marie
01-06-2012, 06:25 AM
I only regret not going out more en femme... and maybe caring a little too much about how I will be received by the public.

But I am not a regretful woman. Those are only things I am going to change for next year.