PDA

View Full Version : Avon rep.

heathr1
10-25-2005, 08:15 AM
This woman I've met who thinks it is cute that I like wearing make-up, told me today she is an Avon rep:D :)

uknowhoo
10-25-2005, 08:36 AM
"This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
Mr. Rick

JoAnnDallas
10-25-2005, 08:59 AM
Invite her over and have a great time with the makeup.

Marla GG
10-25-2005, 10:45 AM
This sounds really good, Heathr. And it is cute that you like make-up.:)

Here's some advice for you though: if you want to keep her in your life, make sure that you show an interest in her as a person, not just an interest in the things that appeal to you as a CD. She is not going to enjoy talking to you if you keep bringing up the subject of makeup at every opportunity. In fact she will start to feel used and insulted.

Believe me, I know whereof I speak. When I was dating.....and remember, I wanted to date a CD because I genuinely enjoy it.....if I got the feeling that someone was into me just because I am an accepting GG and not for myself, I dropped them like a proverbial hot potato. If all they wanted to talk about was crossdressing, I got bored and turned off really fast.

Best of luck and I hope it works out for you!:thumbsup:

Billijo49504
10-25-2005, 11:44 AM
Besides what Marla said, the Avon reps are a good source of makeup tips. And they have a lot of good products. I like their lipstick and their eye liner crayons. And if you get the stuf that are on that months campain, you can save a few buck$. My wife likes a few of their fragrances. So good luck. At the least you can get some new makeup, If you're really lucky, you might get a new partner.

Ellaine
10-25-2005, 02:28 PM
you might get a new partner.

Odds-on an empty purse!!!

;)