PDA

View Full Version : Cross Dressing at a young age.

Jessie29
12-22-2011, 05:04 PM
I have been cross dressing for as long as i can remember. But I am still only 19 and now i understand the craving of it all. But I am still on my own.

The other day i went to the shops in my local town to buy some makeup. It was the first real time i had gone out as a girl. It sucks to say i was badly beaten up. It was a rough area of town and I had gone out at the wrong time.

Im now scared to wear my girls stuff as i just go back to that time of being so scared.

Can my sisters off any advice? x

StaceyJane
12-22-2011, 05:07 PM
Don't go out to the wrong part of town at the wrong time. while it might seem scary to go to public places in the daytime it's really the safest time to go.

kimdl93
12-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Wow, that's terrible Jessie. I don't know where you live, but really it doesn't matter a lot. Every city has places where you shouldn't go and places that you should avoid at certain times. YOu need to think about that before venturing out. The other thing to consider besides is the place safe and is the time of day safe is that sometimes your greatest security is in crowded places. It may seem counterintuitive, but really its way easier to blend in when there's a crowd of shoppers. The time when you're most vulnerable is when there's no one else around.

So, next time out, consider mid afternoon at the busiest shopping area.

Jessie29
12-22-2011, 05:14 PM
The bad thing is I live near Pink Punters in Milton Keynes. You would think around there more people would be tolerant of it all.

drag n fly
12-22-2011, 05:17 PM
And consider prosecuting these pigs....I know it may be difficult...but how else can one get across that this kind of cave man behavior is not acceptable in a civilized society...Assuming the USA is still a civilized society, and I think, for the most part, it is... Hope you're okay..and the advice given is good stuff...Unfortunate, but good..
Be well smooches Jackie

kimdl93
12-22-2011, 05:23 PM
And consider prosecuting these pigs....I know it may be difficult...but how else can one get across that this kind of cave man behavior is not acceptable in a civilized society...Assuming the USA is still a civilized society, and I think, for the most part, it is... Hope you're okay..and the advice given is good stuff...Unfortunate, but good..
Be well smooches Jackie

I concur - if you have the opportunity, consider busting them for assault.

Sister Rachel
12-22-2011, 06:49 PM
Ah, but Jessie's not in the USA .. Milton Keynes is a slightly weird "new town" in England.

Jessie, it's shit that that happened to you, but, as they say " Shit Happens" :-( .

I'm no expert, as I've never been out "en femme" apart from a quick trip around the block in a hippy frock at about 4am one summer morning, but I'd guess that if you want to go out dressed, a weekend in Brighton might be safe, pleasant and relaxing? x

giuseppina
12-22-2011, 08:31 PM
Sorry to hear about your run-in with the fashion police. Your reluctance to go out again is understandable.

I agree with the idea of going to the local constabulary, especially if visible bruising has shown up. Visible injuries can be prosecuted more easily than pushing and shoving.

Barbara Ella
12-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Sorry that this happened to you Jessie. Talking it through here will help you get over that fear of putting your clothes back on, but with time, you will get past it. Just keep talking to the girls here. Dont know your situation regarding whether you can or wish to prosecute, but all too often those most deserving never get what they are due. Heed the advice given here and you wont go wrong again. Pick time and place very very carefully, and avoid doing it alone if you can. Find a support group who can help with this. Keep your chin up.

Babes

Marilyn Beck
12-22-2011, 08:58 PM
The other day i went to the shops in my local town to buy some makeup. It was the first real time i had gone out as a girl. It sucks to say i was badly beaten up. It was a rough area of town and I had gone out at the wrong time.

It is very disturbing to hear that you were badly beaten up. Can you provide more details about how this happened? For example, how many perpetrators, the location, time of day, any words spoken by the perpetrators, the specific violent acts committed, presence of witnesses, how you were dressed, etc. By providing these kinds of details, the members here may be able to better analyze what happened and provide specific advice to minimize the risk of this happening again.

Beverley Sims
12-22-2011, 09:51 PM
In the US laws have become more stringent although there are still redneck authorities out there.
I wonder if the UK constabulary are equally accomodating.
I would be wary about areas of North London.
There are just too many tourists out in Kensington at night.
I think the subways of inner London could be risky after the shops close, 10PM at the moment.
It grieves me to hear about your misfortune.
Find yourself some company so you have support, I know this is easier said than done.

PretzelGirl
12-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Ah, but Jessie's not in the USA .. Milton Keynes is a slightly weird "new town" in England.

I don't understand this comment. Are you trying to say that she can't prosecute there? It would seem that in most countries, this is a slam dunk assault, but maybe I am being a little naive?

KylieA
12-23-2011, 12:36 PM
I don't understand this comment. Are you trying to say that she can't prosecute there? It would seem that in most countries, this is a slam dunk assault, but maybe I am being a little naive?
No I'm sure they can prosecute. Knowing England, the police might have it all on CCTV if it isn't broken(Big Brother). I think the "Milton Keynes is a slightly weird" refers to MK being a "new town". Basically MK is more a planned community created in 1967. It is probably like a lot similar US planned community, it probably has some strange urban planning concepts/layouts that seem strange and might work or not.

Susan_Xdress
12-23-2011, 02:13 PM
It hurts to hear of this kind of thing, and we are all so well aware that it can happen anywhere at any time. Our mantra girls – Safety, Safety, and always Safety.