PDA

View Full Version : What did you get for Christmas

kelsey52
12-25-2011, 10:08 AM
Totaly shocked by wife she brought me a new black and white top with a lace trim v neck and a new pair of black lace panties. :o

Karren H
12-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Nothing fem... Sigh....

cassandra54
12-25-2011, 10:36 AM
my SO got me this awesome eye shadow kit from Ulta. It has about 70 shades of eye shade. she got that a few weeks ago i am sure, but then yesterday, she was going to Ulta again. i asked her if she could pick me up some new mascara and another makeup mirror, since mine fell off of the medicine cabinet. she came back and said she didn't, but she put them in Cassandra's stocking when i wasn't looking. this is turning out to be the best Christmas ever.

Stephanie-L
12-25-2011, 10:44 AM
Absolutely nothing, either fem or not. Wife just got out of the hospital a few days ago so she couldn't shop, so I am ok with it. She says that when she is better we will go get some diamond studs for my recently pierced ears. Merry Christmas to all.............Stephanie

JiveTurkeyOnRye
12-25-2011, 10:50 AM
Nothing fem either, I don't think that is something I can ever realistically expect from my family, but I did get a $25 gift card to old navy, so, in the end I will be getting something girly. Also, I bought myself some new skivvies from VS's online semi-annual sale, something I treat myself to every year as sort of a response to the fact that I never get CDing stuff for christmas.

Kelly DeWinter
12-25-2011, 10:53 AM
A Purple (favorite color) tieback top and dimond earrings.

Chloe Renee
12-25-2011, 11:16 AM
My SO is so Awesome. All my gifts are either androgynous or femme. Knee socks, body wash an amazing jewelry box with some pretties. Also, a real nice set of headphones.

Amber-Sue
12-25-2011, 11:31 AM
A snow white sweater, hoop silver earrings, panties and pantyhose. It sure is good to have a wife who enjoys being with Amber
and excepts me for who I am. Makes life more enjoyable.

Gina X
12-25-2011, 12:06 PM
As I have no SO I have to buy my own pressies (at least I get exactly what I want) So I got some Blue Grass perfume and seven pairs of satin sik leopard skin panties (one for every day of the week).............

Kristy_K
12-25-2011, 12:14 PM
A nice necklace and a Bluetooth for the lap top and phone. Also some very nice cards. Some of the cards even had some extra in them.

Raylene
12-25-2011, 12:27 PM
I don't think I can put in words how happy I am this morning. We always have our family Christmas on Christmas eve, and my wife and I give our gifts to each other at that time. There's no way anything for Raylene will be there for that. This morning when we got up I was drinking my coffee, and the wife said," looks like Santa came last night". I went and looked under the tree and there was 3 presents. She told me to open them that they were for me. Two presents were ladies warm and fuzzy pajamas and the other was a conplete outfit with a beauitful necklace to match it. The outfit consists of a knee length sweater cardigan, a sleevless top and a calf length skirt. She told me it will go great with my brown boots. Wow! this is the best Christmas ever. Not because of the outfit, but because of the feelings she put into it to make sure everything worked together. Next time I get a chance to take pictures, I post one of me in this outfit. Merry Christmas everone.

charlen
12-25-2011, 12:46 PM
:love:Wife give me a dark dress 3 tops and a skirt and jacket set. Love it all and her to.

LIKETODRESS2
12-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Nothiong fem here yet TOld my mom I wanted earrings but she did not go for it As fars as my so she still at work so i dont get my stuff untill after we get home from dinner

Suzy Parker
12-25-2011, 01:48 PM
The Best Thing of All was getting to spend time with Family. Oh and the other stuff was nice to.

Hello, Bedford Falls! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas, movie house! Merry Christmas, Emporium! Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building and Loan! Hey! Merry Christmas, Mr. Potter!

http://depressionetal.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/its-a-wonderful-life1.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Suzy

Dealight
12-25-2011, 01:49 PM
My wife and I spent some time shopping yesterday... And I got...
A lovely bra fitting experience, and 2 bras.... One is strapless! ( my wife did, too)..
A new Talbots skirt and blouse set ... (yup, she did, too!)

A fun Christmas Eve!

ColleenCD
12-25-2011, 01:52 PM
Nothing femme, but family is still here. Later this week maybe something.

Merry Christmas to all,

Colleen

Ameli
12-25-2011, 01:59 PM
I got a lovely skirt, two pairs of ear rings, some make up and a pair of false eye lashes! What trans girl wouldn't want a set of false eye lashes? I can hardly wait to try them. It's really special that my wife got me these things. I feel really lucky. Enjoy the holiday everyone.

Ameli

phoebe61
12-25-2011, 02:18 PM
I got a baylis n hardin smelies set and a and a snowflake earing n necklace set from my wife :battingeyelashes:

ArleneRaquel
12-25-2011, 02:20 PM
A Red Silk Robe and and a dozen or more bras, the bras come from Fredericks.

Trish
12-25-2011, 02:20 PM
My wife bought me an aqua print skirt, a sliver and black short night gown, a white Bali bra, a black braclet, and a pack of three, Leggs pantyhose.

Barbara Ella
12-25-2011, 02:29 PM
Wonderful wife got me two Estee Lauder lipsticks, and a sign to hang in my closet "I believe in every woman's right to Shoes"

So reassuring after only 3 weeks.

Merry Christmas to all.

Babes

IamToni
12-25-2011, 03:32 PM
My wonderful wife got me a lovely dress, some tights, a lipstick and some nail varnish. Words can't express how much this means to me, but I know how lucky I am to be married to such an amazing woman.

shybi
12-25-2011, 03:45 PM
my lovely wife got me a lovely white silk basque and a sexy garter

wendy xxx

lil red
12-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Nothing fem, bummer. However my father bought me a new (used) minivan!

Tracii G
12-25-2011, 04:01 PM
I received a beautiful necklace from a dear friend of mine and a cute yellow top I was so excited.
I love jade a lot and was freaking out,simple but soo pretty.
She explained the symbolism of the two hearts and I wanted to cry.Awwww.
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/scat52/guitars/004-33.jpg

Longing2be-Trisha
12-25-2011, 04:11 PM
I got money, gift card and two very cute pot holders with women on them from my mom!

Hugs

daine
12-25-2011, 04:44 PM
My loving wife gave me two nighties and one top the best SO ever.

Karen__Starr
12-25-2011, 04:52 PM
I received five bangle brackets but generally rather not have anyone buy me things for Christmas so I do not have to buy for others. Every year I only concentrate on my children, they are the only ones I do Christmas for. Well I also use Christmas to justify purchasing items for myself. This year I purchase two pairs of over the knee boots and gulp, a Fender American Classic Strat to keep my Gibson Les Paul standard on it's toes.

Hope everyone is happy and enjoying the day as this is the most important thing of all. Way to many people are without someone or sad for other reasons, especially those like us who are so often misunderstood and mistreated.

Tracii G
12-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Oh my guitars I forgot!! TY KS
I did get this one for my guy side last week for Christmas.He's been such a good boy this year.LOL
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/scat52/guitars/013-11.jpg

bridget thronton
12-25-2011, 05:49 PM
A tanzanite pendant from my spouse

debbeelee1
12-25-2011, 05:52 PM
Let's see...the SO got me some eye shadow, feathers for my hair, rings, a ladies watch, a new purse, package of a dozen nail polish colors and a few unmentionables!

*ROXY*
12-25-2011, 05:54 PM
Lovely fleecey dressing gown, fluffy slippers, a manicure set and 4 bottles of nail polish, green, peralescent blue, shimmering candy pink and deep solid purple colour :-) I love my wife to bits. Spent the day with family (en drab) and had to laugh when my cracker gift was a set of makeup brushes lol. Happy Christmas everyone

Tracii G
12-25-2011, 05:56 PM
I love this thread you ladies got some nice stuff.

Natalie D
12-25-2011, 06:02 PM
I got some large forms and hips to go with them.
I now have a curvy body and I could just be the happiest girl around tonight..:)
thanks Santa

Sherry Lynn
12-25-2011, 06:40 PM
My wife gave me a new shirt and a piece of a**. But both were too big!

Paula G
12-25-2011, 06:40 PM
The closest thing to a fem item that I got this year was the lamp from "A Christmas Story."

Mrs Roads
12-25-2011, 06:54 PM
As no one I'm secretly a woman - I got a bunch of games for my computer and Xbox 360/PS3 (i.e. Star Wars Knights of the old Republic MMO, Uncharted 3, World of Warcraft time card, etc.) a few blu-ray movies (Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Capt. America) 2 dress shirts and 2 ties. And these nice pair of sennheiser headphones (sounds great when playing blu-ray high def movies):

http://www.sennheiser.ca/live/senn/produit/en/1367/14

What I really wanted: a pair of DD Breast forms (see link), some pink sexy thong panties, more fishnet thigh high stockings, rosy red lipstick, another auburn color shoulder length wig and some nice red nail polish (or some nice sexy perfume) :)

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/supreme-breastforms.aspx

Guess I'll just have to save up a bit of $$$ for those beautiful set of breasts

Cynthia Anne
12-25-2011, 07:08 PM
An ole chunk of coal!

StevieTV
12-25-2011, 07:08 PM
My sister gave me some Avon products. I gave myself an aerobics outfit and a pair of flats.

Acastina
12-25-2011, 07:35 PM
My wife got me some boy shirts (long-sleeve polos) AND a new pump bottle of Estee Lauder Beautiful body lotion. She'd noticed me scraping the dregs out with the snorkel the last few weeks. She's so thoughtful. Merry Christmas everybody.

Kari Lynn Franks
12-25-2011, 07:58 PM
I got some beautifull eyeshadow from my 5 yr old grandaughter from my beautifull wife I got a complete skirt and blouse set and a pair of booty boots a pair of flats and the most important thing was a princess cut wedding ring weve been married for 22 yrs and 5 yrs ago we had to cut the old man ring off so ive been without one since then I feel so blessed its what ive always wanted here is a pic

Danni Renee
12-25-2011, 08:55 PM
My mother bought me my first sting of pearls, two bracelets, and a blouse. My girlfriend bought me a necklace and a bracelet but we are going out again for the after Christmas sales!

Danni

Anna Lorree
12-25-2011, 09:07 PM
The only "femme" thing I got is a Sears gift card. The giver has no idea that I will end up buying something femme with that, but that is EXACTLY what I will do with it!

Anna

Roslyn
12-25-2011, 09:14 PM
My wife made up a stocking filled with nail polishes, lip gloss, and the ever important chocolate!

SarahLynn
12-25-2011, 09:20 PM
Two pair of work gloves and an R/C Helicoptor. No fem items but then i didn't expect such.

SarahLynn

Beth Mays
12-25-2011, 09:27 PM
C A S H !
Kohls opens at 5AM!

Mistybtm
12-25-2011, 09:36 PM
I have no SO.I got nothing at all, I must have been A bad girl this year :)

stephanieg
12-25-2011, 09:38 PM
My wife got me a couple Susan Graver dresses,skirts including a couple pair of Susan Graver troushers.I did get a couple Victoria's Secret gift cards too.

Mistybtm
12-25-2011, 09:39 PM
My wife gave me a new shirt and a piece of a**. But both were too big!

LOL that is to funny :)

Being Paige
12-25-2011, 09:41 PM
Nothing for Paige, But that's ok, my wife has bought me a few things in the past just never for Christmas or Birthday's.

Marleena
12-25-2011, 10:05 PM
MY SO got me tights, pantyhose, leggings, ballet flats, costume jewelry, a new tunic, and some cosmetics.

But even better than that was her accepting me being Marleena a couple of months ago. Sometimes the best presents are the ones that have no price tags.:)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Jennifer B
12-25-2011, 10:25 PM
A new pair of knee high black leather boots with cone heels. Everything else was for my alter ego. I am so stuffed with turkey and sprouts, right now. If I had eaten Christmas dinner en-femme, I know that I would have eaten half a much as I have. Blokes are such pigs.

Merry Christmas. :yippee:

BLUE ORCHID
12-25-2011, 10:27 PM
A new chainsaw .

Orchid

t-girlxsophie
12-25-2011, 11:47 PM
Had a lovely Christmas Day and got my Sophie gifts in the evening.I got a gorgeous Ultimo Lace Bra and Pantie Set,White Bobble Jumper and two Glass Bead Charm bracelets

Even got my first man underwear in years,2 pair of novelty boxers lol

Sophie

Kari Lynn Franks
12-25-2011, 11:49 PM
A new chainsaw .

Orchid

for cutting the forest on your legs I hope lol

Samantha_Smile
12-26-2011, 12:36 AM
I got an Intel i5 2500k CPU for the new rig.

Jameson
12-26-2011, 02:26 AM
My SO took me to Victoria's secret and had me pick out some new thongs! 5 for 26$ sale amazingness :-)

LeAnnWa
12-26-2011, 02:54 AM
The only things LeAnn got for Chritmas was what she bought for herself. The best gift is a new wig which is in her mail box. It came on Christmas Eve day when her other self was having Christmas with his family.

ReineD
12-26-2011, 03:15 AM
I got a painting and a Kindle. :)

JessicaM1985
12-26-2011, 04:12 AM
Well I got half of my gifts yesterday and half today. Yesterday my best friend gave me an Ozzy shirt (sadly it's too small, but I'm considering either hanging it up on the wall, or using it to polish the finish on my nice electric guitar), a 10 piece eyeshadow kit, purple mascara, and a pinkish color lip gloss. Today I visited with my dad, stepmom, and stepbrother and I got a box of chocolate covered toffee (mmmm..... :) ) and $10 in cash.

Kelly DeWinter
12-26-2011, 06:35 AM
The closest thing to a fem item that I got this year was the lamp from "A Christmas Story."

I love that lamp !

An ole chunk of coal!

keep it under pressure and heat for a million years and you'll have a diamond.

Two pair of work gloves and an R/C Helicoptor. No fem items but then i didn't expect such.

SarahLynn

My son got me one of those small R/C heliocopters as well, we could start our own air unit !

A new chainsaw .
Orchid

Was it pink ?

I gave Jeannie a kindle for Christmas as well, she wants to know if you like yours ? (Jeannien spent most of Christmas loading books and playing on face book.

pinklilly211
12-26-2011, 06:56 AM
Merry Christmas All!!
My sweety got me a stunning nitie, It is pink with lace on the back and a cowl neck. She also got me a nice robe to wear with it. Huggs, Lilly

PretzelGirl
12-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Wife just got out of the hospital a few days ago so she couldn't shop, so I am ok with it.

I hope your Christmas present is continued progress in your wife getting healthy.

I received a beautiful necklace from a dear friend of mine and a cute yellow top I was so excited.

It is very cute Tracii!

Kindle Fires are pretty hot right now (no pun intended). A new way to get on the forum and act like you are reading a book? :D

Last year was the first year there was any Sue on Christmas as my stocking had items mixed in from Mrs Claus and our daughter. This year went a little further as I got an Earring rack (that supposedly holds 144, we'll see), a shoe rack (that holds 50 and again, we'll see), and a brown sweater dress.

I also got pink male underwear. I guess I can wear those to the doctor! :heehee:

But extra special this year was what I was able to let my wife have. She is a pet lover (me too) and always wants more. But because of bad health, I always resisted her having too many because I did a lot of the maintenance. She is doing great, so I stopped resisting and let my daughter give her a cat. I think that made her Christmas by itself. I know her smile made mine.:love:

Launa
12-26-2011, 11:07 AM
I got nothing girly, bummer. Did get a few good power tools that I didn't have in my arsenault. I have the rest of this week off work so time to put those tools to work.

Rachel Morley
12-26-2011, 12:59 PM
My wife bought me this! :) .... and as new choker necklace too.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6968/dressq.jpg

wanagione
12-26-2011, 03:09 PM
I knew I was getting this, I got a pair of Merrill fur lined clogs. I wanted them so my wife and I went shopping for them. We were in the store and she knew that I wanted the woman style clog. She went up to to salesman and showed him the clog and said "do you have this shoe in his size?" He did, they fit and I got them under the tree! Thanks hon!

Kathy Smith
12-26-2011, 05:09 PM
"Snuff" by Terry Pratchett. :-)
Full set of Babylon 5 on DVD (shared with my SO). :-)
nothing fem. :-(

Veronica 1
12-26-2011, 06:47 PM
Gorgeous pink sweater dress. Love it

Andrea Renea
12-26-2011, 07:15 PM
I got a Red Ryder bb gun with carbine action.

No, really I did, lol. Take that Ralphie.

I need that lamp to.

Tina B.
12-26-2011, 07:22 PM
I found two drsses under the tree this year, a cute little wrap in a nice print, and a LBD, with lace top. Oh and a bunch of boy stuff.
Tina B.

AnitaH
12-26-2011, 10:37 PM
Wife got me a new watch from the woman's section. Guess I wore hers too much. I'm wearing it now.

AnitaH

Anna Lorree
12-26-2011, 11:02 PM
I spent my gift card and bought a woman's t-shirt (I wear these in guy mode), two camisoles (with nice lacy trim along the neckline), and a woman's wallet. Now I need to find a purse...

Anna

dsmth
12-27-2011, 10:23 AM
My SO gave me a nice pair or feathery earrings, a necklace and some makeup. I love the necklace and have been wearing it everyday since getting it but my ear's aren't yet pierced... So I guess it's a GO to get them pierced!

dsmth
12-27-2011, 10:29 AM
MY SO got me tights, pantyhose, leggings, ballet flats, costume jewelry, a new tunic, and some cosmetics.

But even better than that was her accepting me being Marleena a couple of months ago. Sometimes the best presents are the ones that have no price tags.:)

Wow, sounds like your Christmas couldn't of been much better.

kellyanne
12-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Santa brought me a new pair of shoes and a few skirts and tops.

Merry Christmas to all.

Brown Eyed Girl
12-27-2011, 10:58 AM
Nothing....not even a Dress Barn gift card.

Suzy Parker
12-27-2011, 06:12 PM
I got a really terrific COLD for Christmas and it's the gift that just keeps giving, Body Aches included.

Suzy

DonnaT
12-27-2011, 06:21 PM
Nothing fem. Unless you count a Godiva box of chocolate covered cherries.

PamelaHowit
12-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Got A Charnos Hourglass http://www.charnos.co.uk/images/categories/38.jpg with matching briefs http://www.charnos.co.uk/images/categories/66.jpg and some nice black patent heels .

hotskirt
12-27-2011, 06:34 PM
My wife got me a cami & 5 pair lace panties & 5 small bottles of perfume. WoW was i surprised. One of best Christmas yet. She is great and love her very much. Denise

Cheryl T
12-27-2011, 06:41 PM
My wife surprised me with a new Tignanello purse. Tons of places to keep my makeup and cell phone and of course my camera...lol.

Then we went shopping the day after and she bought me a gorgeous slinky dress at Macy's......good thing Santa was real good to her at Christmas.... :)

TSAlyssa
12-29-2011, 01:01 AM
The year before last my wife and kids did a girl Christmas for me with VS panties, makeup, Juicy Couture perfume and beauty tip books. It was great. Didn't do it this year due to all the extended family staying at the house.