PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions

Alaceann
12-26-2011, 02:18 PM
Just woundering if any of you are making any of them cus I never do, but this year I am. I'm going to get my ears pierced. I hope to do it this week or next.:D

Suzy Parker
12-26-2011, 02:28 PM
A long time ago I resolved to never again make anymore resolutions. One resolution that remains unbroken.

http://mayalicious.blogg.se/images/2010/31725-1600x1200-newyrsb_124029647.jpg

Suzy

sissystephanie
12-26-2011, 03:07 PM
I am very much like Suzy. My resolution is to not make any resolutions for the New Year!! Haven't made any for years!

Julie Hall
12-26-2011, 03:26 PM
I have never made New Years resolution in the past, for me each year has been something to be endured. That being said I do have some short term goals and since it's near New Years, I guess one could consider them as resolutions.
1. Get my ears pierced.
2. Get my eye brow(s) thinned.
3. Go visit my mother fully dressed.

As to number 3; I have already told my mother of my cross dressing she even helped me pick out a wig. Right now I have never left my apartment dressed. I have only under dressed 24/7 for a few weeks now. As I said these are my short term goals, I hope it doesn't take until next Christmas!

Jimbo

Karren H
12-26-2011, 04:37 PM
1. Stop buying corsets.. 5's enough
2. Get the house addition and remodeling done!
3. After No 3 is done.... maybe buy just one new corset to celebrate!
4. Take all my vacation..
5 Stop buying so much makeup...

AzPaula
12-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Hello Ladies...

My Resolution is to go out dressed for the first...then second....then third time - I mean, don't you have to try everything 3 times to get it right?

I have been more open and have told 2 good female friends of mine - and they're completely on board (and excited). Now it's just me taking that step

Cynthia Anne
12-26-2011, 07:18 PM
I make the same resolution every year! ''Try to learn half of what I thought I knew when I was a teenager!'':D Hugs!

carnut62
12-26-2011, 07:21 PM
2. Get the house addition and remodeling done!

Good luck with that one ;)

My resolution is to lose some weight and drop my waist size by a few inches. I had a good start the week before Christmas but I got sick, so starting all over now. Going to the gym twice a week and taking yoga twice a week. I have even been eating about half of what I used to and cut down the sodas to twice a week now.

Melanie R
12-26-2011, 10:41 PM
The Year 2012 may be the most difficult year of my life to date. My wife of 32 years and Melanie's number one supporter has a terminal illness. I want to make her remaining days and months comfortable and happy. She has given so much to me and all the gender community over the last 32 years. I want to purchase a nurses uniform to wear as her caretaker. Keep her in your prayers - Dr. Peggy Rudd.

A blessed New Year to all my friends,

Melanie

GirlyBoy1963
12-26-2011, 11:22 PM
Mine is to commence permanent removal of all body hair through laser technology