PDA

View Full Version : My Story

sammysaenz
12-26-2011, 08:01 PM
Hi everyone.

Well a lot of people aked to hear my story. So here it is. This ties in to my last thread "how do you feel about it?"
well I have been married for over 2 years now. My wife knows I have a huge nylon fetish. One day when it was late about a month ago or so.....she was getting ready for bed and I had her a pair of pantyhose ready to get in the mood. I started to play around and I put them on my head. She came in the room and laughed. She made a comment about how I should put them on since I like pantyhose so much. I thought to myself that was silly. Then she got serious and stated if I don't put them on there will be no love making. It really felt like she twisted my arm. I was stuck with a choice....look silly with the pantyhose on or go the night with my wife upset because I didn't put them on. So I tried them on...(no easy task might I add during this experience)....she had a good laugh at first. Then we enjoyed our night. A week later she bought me my own pairs...she said "HERE these are for you. I had a lot of questions in my head. A day or so later she asked to put a lil bit of make up on my face. I didn't mind...she is my wife. Little did I know......I was getting highly turned on. She hooked it up....and I got to check myself out in the mirror and I looked like a girl. She took it off a few mins later. I had a lot of thoughts going through my head at this time. This led to her doin my toe nails with nail polish and as she was in the process of FINISHING, I asked her if she would give me a full make over to look like a girl.....and at my suprise.....she AGREED! I was feeling really excited for the next day....she got me everything I needed and the transformation took place. At that moment I was hooked. She made me my own make up bag, got me a wig, some heels, and I have free access to her wardrobe. I am truly blessed to have my wife. She has done this to me and I have found a new fantastic hobby. Thank you for everyone who read this whole story and for being a good friend to a person who is totally new to this crossdressing. If anyone wants to chat...fewl free to write me or request me for a new friendship.

Love
sammy

KarenS
12-26-2011, 08:25 PM
What a wonderful story and wonderfully understanding wife. You are lucky indeed. Enjoy!

sammysaenz
12-26-2011, 08:29 PM
What a wonderful story and wonderfully understanding wife. You are lucky indeed. Enjoy!

Thank you karen. That was sweet

Karren H
12-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Damn!! Have I told you I hated you yet? Lol. You are too lucky!!

sammysaenz
12-26-2011, 08:43 PM
Damn!! Have I told you I hated you yet? Lol. You are too lucky!!

Please karen..don't hate me. I just wanted to share my story....lol....thank you.

carnut62
12-26-2011, 09:16 PM
You are a lucky girl, too bad it took you so long to find this side of yourself :) It can be fun and what is better is you have a partner that enjoys it too.

Karren H
12-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Please karen..don't hate me. I just wanted to share my story....lol....thank you.

Lmao.... After all this holiday cheer I'm ready for some serious bah humbug tonight! :D

prene
12-26-2011, 09:28 PM
what a great story.

One i wish i could live out.

You are a lucky person.

Nice to be a friend

larry
12-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Sammy,
I am seriously worried about you. This is going to become a habit. Hahahah Lucky guy..

RADER
12-26-2011, 10:09 PM
Did Karren find Coal in her stocking this Christmas????
Rader

Cynthia Anne
12-26-2011, 10:11 PM
I knew there had to be a story there somewhere! I had know idea it would be this good! You better watch out! Karrens mad and I'm jealous! Hugs!

Miss Mandy
12-26-2011, 10:16 PM
Wow,

It only took me twelve years to accomplish what you did in two. I can only imagine where you will be in ten...

Have fun,

Miss Jessica

ThiHi
12-26-2011, 10:32 PM
Makes me smile to see two very compatible people find each other.

KarenS
12-26-2011, 10:41 PM

I didn't say I hated you. That was Karren ! lol.

Julie Hall
12-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Sammy, you are very, very lucky. I hope the trend continues for the foreseeable future.

Jimbo

Beth Mays
12-26-2011, 11:09 PM
WOW.. does your wife have a sister?

GirlyBoy1963
12-26-2011, 11:24 PM
you're a lucky girl, Sammy. Your wife sounds special

ReineD
12-26-2011, 11:31 PM
Um ... why did you put the panty hose on your head in the first place? :)

JessicaM1985
12-27-2011, 04:11 AM
This story gave me the biggest smile! :D

Thank you so much for sharing! Love and cherish your wife because she is truly amazing!

Melody1985
12-27-2011, 04:44 AM
I love this story.. very intriguing!

Katie zoom
12-27-2011, 05:38 AM
Hiya you are so so lucky. My wife that i have been with since the age of 17 is now divorcing me because of my Dressing. Im 50 where do I go in life. Well I know now I want to become a girl. If truly honest thats what ive always wanted. One thing that does annoy me is when my Wife said that i was a different person. I cant accept this. I am me the same person with yes suprise suprise feelings and caring thoughts. So here my journey begins hello world here I come. I just hope im accepted for the person not the clothes i choose to wear katie xx

Claire Cook
12-27-2011, 06:08 AM
Sammy,

Like others have said, you are very fortunate. Embrace and nurture this relationship! Just remember that there is nothing wrong with wearing women's clothes, and I'll bet your wife will have great suggestions about what will look good on you and what won't. You have much to look forward to!

Jenny Doolittle
12-27-2011, 09:47 AM
Sammy, YEA! We have finally found the poster child of the girl we all wish we were! There will be a camera crew over to the house soon to take the photos needed for the Funk and Wagnal's dictionary listing picture under CD. Oh.... and producers for both "Leno" and "Conan" shows want to book you and your wife as soon as possible!.

No kidding though, I am really happy for you both. Sounds like you both have fun with life, and don"t take things too serious.

IngeInCO
12-27-2011, 09:53 AM
Wow, what a fun story. I'm glad that you two can share that. I hope the best for you!

Victoria Pink
12-27-2011, 09:59 AM
It's GREAT to be a woman and it's awesome to have a supporting spouse to share your feelings with. Don't take for granted what you have found...

Victoria

CDPheobe
12-27-2011, 11:04 AM
I got your friend request and added you. My story is similar in the fact I am a HUGE nylon fetish. This led onto other more robust things in my eyes. Anyhow, thank you for the request. Your in the area so maybe we can hang out. My SO knows all about my CDing and is willing to get together with other CD's who do have SO's that are aware of what we do. Some other CD'rs want to hang out also. Keep in touch either way.

sammysaenz
12-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Wow. Thank you everybody. Maybe I will take you up on that offer. It sure would be a thrill to go outside doors.

Marleena
12-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Awesome story Sammy! A Cder's dream come true.:)

kimdl93
12-27-2011, 12:09 PM
Um ... why did you put the panty hose on your head in the first place? :)

sounds like a mock hold-up gone awry! Isn't it fortunate that your wife realized that you didn't know how to wear them!

linda allen
12-29-2011, 07:57 AM
You are very lucky. Now to get her to go out in public with you. Don't rush it though.

Myst
12-29-2011, 08:06 AM
What a great story! You are a lucky girl!!!

foxyjj111
12-29-2011, 10:09 AM
i wish my wife were that awsome... i painted my toenails last night while she was doing hers. she looked at me akwardly and said that i wasnt normal. this morning while we were in the bathroom, she looked at me feet and said that it bothered her. i guess i'm in for a longer road than i thought in regards to her acceptence, but it felt like a big step at least.

docrobbysherry
12-29-2011, 12:06 PM
Sammy, do u have ANY IDEA how many of us have had forced femanization fantasies at one time or another? You're the POSTER CHILD for that!

How exciting to be introduced to dressing by your SO! But, be careful! You're looking down a VERY DEEP rabbit hole! One false move and you'll fall in! And, in no time at all you'll look like me and be going out shopping and clubbing with your SO as two girlfriends!

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-29-2011, 03:10 PM
You are one lucky Girl!!! Hope all goes well in the future for you two.

Melissa.Lynn88
12-29-2011, 03:16 PM
You are very lucky indeed to have a wife like that. My girlfriend accepts me and is supportive but her acceptance has been a slow process. Congratulations and have fun!

Barbara Ella
12-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Truly a wonderful story Sammy. It is amazing the different paths that we all have to follow to get to the same place. Ain't that what makes this life so marvelous! And for the record, when caught with pantyhose for the first time, the head is always the first thing to put them on.

Babes

Kaz
12-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Yeah... great story Sammy! So many of us are so envious right now! So where do you go with it and indeed do you want to?

mrsklm
12-29-2011, 04:16 PM
All i can say is WOW !!!!!!!!!

Allanah p
12-29-2011, 04:59 PM
WOW! You are so lucky to have what sounds like such an understand and accepting wife. I hope I can get to that level someday with my Fiance!

kavyaruma
12-29-2011, 11:13 PM
You are so blessed with Lovely wife ... Thanks for sharing .. Keep going ..

heatherdress
12-30-2011, 02:21 AM
My wife also introduced me to CDing.

laura.lapinski
03-02-2012, 05:50 PM
That would be so cool to have a wife that introduces you to CDing. I'm envious, but happy for you! You look so good too.

donnatracey
03-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Like the others have said, a truly wonderful story. You are indeed lucky, sammy, to have such an open-minded wife!

Alice B
03-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Wow! Every crosss dressers dream. You have a very, very special wife. Be sure tio tell her that and have fun.

Ressie
03-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Looks like you have the approval of this crowd. Who woulda thought?

GinaD
03-04-2012, 03:49 PM
You have found a jewel.

suchacutie
03-04-2012, 04:44 PM
My wife and I discovered Tina together as well, so your story brought a big smile to my face. It was exciting the first time it happened, and it's gotten even more exciting over the few years that Tina has existed! I hope the too of you continue to expand your enjoyment of this wonderful experience!

tina