PDA

View Full Version : An Entire Week to Dress - Yay!

juliecdfl
12-27-2011, 02:03 AM
So I am moving once again but this time my wife is leaving a week or two before me so I can stay behind and wrap things up. This means an entire week en femme! The anticipation is killing me. I already have my clothes lined up and it will be the first time ever i can do my nails and makeup for more than a few hours.

Any suggestions on how I should spend my time dressed? I was thinking about venturing out to a mall but I live in an apt complex so my neighbors would see.

Kayle Adell
12-27-2011, 02:19 AM
Two things... First, I take it your wife doesn't know about your hobby? Second, If your moving who cares if your neighbors see you...

As in what to do, I can't really help you out there, I havn't made it very far myself, and am still very far from public adventures, but when and if I get to that point. I think I'm takeing my friends clubin...

Melody1985
12-27-2011, 04:38 AM
Two things... First, I take it your wife doesn't know about your hobby? Second, If your moving who cares if your neighbors see you...

As in what to do, I can't really help you out there, I havn't made it very far myself, and am still very far from public adventures, but when and if I get to that point. I think I'm takeing my friends clubin...

What Kayle said..

So many possibilities on what you could do outside.. Really kinda depends on what you are into. You could go to a club (gay club maybe, for possiblity of more acceptance if that's an issue). You could go to a restaurant, the mall, a walk in the park or downtown, just go for a drive, or any number of places for a casual day out.

Claire Cook
12-27-2011, 05:53 AM
Hi Julie,

Sounds like an exciting week! We have an apartment in Virginia, and I've told all of my neighbors that I CD. They are very cool with it, so I can come and go as I please. The staff at the condo also know about me, and have absolutely no problems with it. So the only advice I have is to be upfront about it. I told them in advance, so there were no surprises. After all, you'll be moving soon, right?

As to what to do ... everything! If you are going to do a week full-time, start out with a few errands and let your confidence build. Enjoy -- we look forward to developments!!

PretzelGirl
12-27-2011, 09:52 AM
I know what you can do....pack! :heehee: Okay, I am only slightly joking on that. Make sure you meet your main goal and don't let the pink fog get you behind. And I am with the others, unless you are in the military and might see the neighbors again on a future assignment, then I wouldn't worry about them. Have fun!

DonnaT
12-27-2011, 11:00 AM
I agree with Sue. Get everything wrapped up as quick as possible, and then enjoy time outside the apartment.

kimdl93
12-27-2011, 12:24 PM
You're moving - so to heck with the neighbors. Get out and experience the world. (In a safe and responsible manner)

Marleena
12-27-2011, 12:30 PM
Julie, take care of the work first or it may not get done.lol.

Then enjoy yourself however you need to!

juliecdfl
12-27-2011, 06:55 PM
How did you all know that I would probably get caught in a pink fog and forget about packing? I guess i have to get it out of the way first. I think I am going to try and be brave and venture out. I live near a bunch of college kids but they are mostly girls so at most maybe I will get a few giggles but its worth taking the next step.

Cynthia Anne
12-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Just DO IT! Get the work done and have fun! Now wasn't that simple!! Hugs!

crossdrezzer1
12-28-2011, 06:46 AM
go shopping and buy pretty things