PDA

View Full Version : It's bee so long

Cynthia_0101
12-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Hello Ladies.

Its been quite a long time since I have posted anything here in the forum. My current living arrangements prohibit any and all dressing so it has been quite a long time since I was able to dress at all.

I am still separated from my wife but we still see each other and are eventually going to try and work things out between the two of us.

I was at my wife's place for Christmas morning to spend it with her and my daughter. Presents went very well and everybody was happy, Wife and daughter had to leave and go over to her mothers for Christmas afternoon so I would be left alone for at least 5 hours.

I had mentioned to my wife about doing some cleaning for her (with a little wink) and she agreed. I do have some stock of stuff there if I was ever to get the chance to use it.

Luckily Shopper Drug mart was open and I was able to get myself some razors to shave my legs. I was able to have a nice long shower, shave and get dressed up. I decided not to use any make up as I did not know what time she would call to be picked up. It was just a nice afternoon to tidy up the after Christmas disaster of wrapping paper and vault like boxes all dolls seem to come in now.

Just had to share.

Hope all you Ladies had a good Christmas as well.

Cynthia

kimdl93
12-27-2011, 12:49 PM
I wish you the very best in working out things with your wife. I take it that she's somewaht accepting of your dressing - at least in her abscence. That seems like a good step towards reconcilliation. Or maybe she just really appreciates having help with the housework:)

Cynthia_0101
12-27-2011, 12:55 PM
I take it that she's somewaht accepting of your dressing - at least in her abscence. That seems like a good step towards reconcilliation. Or maybe she just really appreciates having help with the housework

She was always accepting (although I did push the boundaries alot and learned my lesson). Our separation was more about other stresses in life. It will be awhile before it's all worked out but we will get there.

Thanks

Cynthia Anne
12-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Hi Cynthia! It's nice to have you stop by! I'm hopeing and wishing the best for you and your wife! Hugs and have a happy new year!

Cynthia_0101
12-27-2011, 11:17 PM
Hi Cynthia! It's nice to have you stop by! I'm hopeing and wishing the best for you and your wife! Hugs and have a happy new year!

Thanks Cynthia Anne. It will not be easy but we will get through.

Claire Cook
12-29-2011, 07:05 AM
I hope the housecleaning was a restorative experience ... and I don't mean just having a cleaner house!