PDA

View Full Version : Going Commando!!!

Kerrylee61
12-27-2011, 12:55 PM
Now that all the Ho Ho stuff is over, and I find myself with some time I find myself thinking as I'm getting dressed for the day about "going commando".:devil:

The question is this, If one is wearing all sheer pantie hose with no panties on, is that the same as not wearing panties when wearing stockings and a garter belt or stay up's with no panties? :eek:

KL

kimdl93
12-27-2011, 12:59 PM
Not sure there's a basis for determining equivalency here. I suppose having panty hose implies that you're wearing a panty, albiet one that's knitted into the hose. That's certainly different from wearing stay ups/etc w/o a panty.

Sure glad that you brought up this important and highly controversial issue for our consideration!

Kerrylee61
12-27-2011, 01:44 PM
So am I, after all, it is a really earth shattering question. See what too much turkey will do to you! It makes a person's brain soggy it does.

KL

CINDYO
12-27-2011, 04:48 PM
If the question is a joke!! i missed the humour in it.

Karren H
12-27-2011, 04:52 PM
If the question is a joke!! i missed the humour in it.

Don't think I was ment to be a joke, Cindy.. Obviously we all want to run around commando when unsupervised! Lol.

Jilmac
12-27-2011, 04:52 PM
This time of year Alberta must be a frozen tundra. I wouldn't even consider going commando with icy breezes billowing up under my skirt.

Kathy Smith
12-27-2011, 04:54 PM
Depends on the weather, where the frost forms first. ;-)

Beth Mays
12-27-2011, 07:49 PM
I would NEVER go commando in a skirt. EVER!
Now when I wear a Kilt and a Sporran I would never go anyway BUT commando!
Ahhh this is the joy of being a Crossdresser and not a GG! the breeze between the knees as only a Kilt can bring!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gYfKUMheMoA/S1WRWfGMqrI/AAAAAAAAAJc/9rZzYjt3bSE/s454/Image3.jpg

BLUE ORCHID
12-27-2011, 10:32 PM
This time of year Alberta must be a frozen tundra. I wouldn't even consider going commando with icy breezes billowing up under my skirt.

That would sure hold the tuck in place.

Orchid

Kelly DeWinter
12-27-2011, 10:35 PM
every time i think there can't be another thread that makes absolutly no sense .... another one comes along. NO COMMANDO !

Sue Too
12-27-2011, 10:49 PM
See what happens when a guy has too much time on his hands. Posts like this make me wonder if there is not a forum for more experienced and mature people. Anyone have any ideas?

Susan in Phoenix

Natalie D
12-27-2011, 10:49 PM
Knickers! that's what I think. They just have to be worn!

sissystephanie
12-27-2011, 10:55 PM
To answer the question asked in the OP, pantyhose is exactly what it says it is. A panty with hose attached!! Doesn't make any difference if it is sheer or not, you are still wearing a panty!! And why anyone other than a true Scotsman in a kilt would want to go commando is beyond me! Especially in the winter!

KellyJameson
12-28-2011, 12:08 AM
I have spent my days stringing and unstringing my instrument, while the song I came to sing remains unsung. ~Tagore

docrobbysherry
12-28-2011, 12:36 AM
How about serious questions, please!? Like how much wood can a woodchuck chuck? Or, how many CDs can fit on the head of a pin?

And, I don't think we need no stinkin' commandos! Aren't THEY the reason we have to take our shoes off, lose our little pocket knives and water bottles at the airport now?

Niya W
12-28-2011, 12:46 AM
I'm not flappin in the wind.

Vanessa Storrs
12-28-2011, 03:27 AM
"The answer my friends is blowin' in the wind, the answer is blowin' in the wind."

Vickie_CDTV
12-28-2011, 07:51 AM
This question is silly, but in reference to another thread, at least if you go with just pantyhose you won't have to worry about VPL (visible panty line.)

Gillian Gigs
12-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Does that mean a camouflage skirt also???? LOL

Stephenie S
12-28-2011, 03:44 PM
It's easy to go commando. But not in pantyhose. That's a contradiction in terms.

Ditch the panties. Wear a garter belt and stockings. Voila'

S

Pythos
12-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Pantyhose act as panties. So if you wear them without panties you are not commando under the skirt. YOU ARE however commando under the hose.

Yes this is my preference. No VPL, no wedgies.

I almost did not answer this thread seeing as it seemed a troll, but I saw some smart responses, so I decided to add to the sanity, and to contribute to not continuing the idea we CDers are educationists and perverts, as some visitors here would think with such threads being here. It is a legitimate discussion.

*Vanessa*
12-28-2011, 05:30 PM
I agree that it is a silly question. shesh... come on girl. :)

Imeni
12-29-2011, 04:20 AM
Wierdly enough, I live in Alberta. and I kid you not, it was eight degrees above freezing with zero snow anywhere come christmas. Which is wierd. I think my province is about four months ahead of where its supposed to be. :o