PDA

View Full Version : My sil's husband said some harmful words

stephanieg
12-27-2011, 07:25 PM
My sil Evelyn's husband Carl said some harmful words to me last night.I came over dressed to visit and thank god Evelyn was on my side.Her husband is very ignorant and does not respect my lifestyle at all.I came in,Evelyn and I hugged and said so many harmful words.One was Dress as a man you F*&)(^ and I was mad.I did stand up for myself and told him he was disrespecting me.He said no I am not.Evelyn did kick him out of the house and proudly said this was me which he can't change.It was after that we had a good conversation and said she was filing for divorce anyway,treats her like crap.I am lucky to have my sil Evelyn that is supportive and on my side.Evelyn is a good person,I get along with her very well and fully repsects my lifestyle

Eryn
12-27-2011, 07:40 PM
My sil Evelyn's husband Carl said some harmful words to me last night.

Umm, does "sil" = Sister In Law? If so, wouldn't he be your brother? I'm obviously confused!

In any case, it sounds like a situation that came out as well as it could have. In the future it might be better to see Evelyn in situations where her husband is not present!

DanaR
12-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Umm, does "sil" = Sister In Law? If so, wouldn't he be your brother? I'm obviously confused!

In any case, it sounds like a situation that came out as well as it could have. In the future it might be better to see Evelyn in situations where her husband is not present!
I'm confused as well. Do you mean that he said hateful things to you instead of harmful?

stephanieg
12-27-2011, 07:46 PM
Carl is her no good husband and kicked him out for good,not my brother either.I am only child raised by my on his own.Told my wife Kerry the news,she was on the phone right away and said thank you to her.

Cynthia Anne
12-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Hi Stephani! Sounds like a real mess! I hope things work out for you Evelyn! Hugs!

sandra-leigh
12-27-2011, 08:29 PM

Your wife or husband's sister is a Sister In Law.

Eryn
12-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Ah, now I get it. Brain froze up!

stephanieg
12-27-2011, 09:28 PM
It was a mess and pretty much cleaned up.Evelyn did file for divorce this morning and will be served sometime.I am going to be good to her for what she has done to me.When it comes time after the divorce,I am going to hook up my friend Candice,a fellow crossdesser with her.

kimdl93
12-28-2011, 08:26 AM
sounds like she's ridding herself of a complete and total ass.

stephanieg
12-28-2011, 01:10 PM
She is getting rid of her husband for good.My wife Kerry did not like husband either calling her a freak,she is a post op ts.

heel_addict
12-28-2011, 06:45 PM
Sounds like a total prick, I'm glad your female friend got rid of him. There are some people who just can't get along with anybody than themselves, let alone people who differ from society's standards. Glad all turned out fine!

Rachel Flowers
12-28-2011, 06:52 PM
There are some people who just can't get along with anybody than themselves

In fact, such people can't get along with themselves either. Odds are good he's denying some deep part of himself and his anger towards Stephanie is actually a projection of his rejection of his own needs.

donnalee
12-29-2011, 05:14 AM
There is no potential threat to her safety, I hope?

docrobbysherry
12-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Ah, now I get it. Brain froze up!
U may "get it", Eryn, but I sure don't!
Evelyn is a TS female and is Stephanie's "sil"? Is that CD/TS slang for "sister" or something similar?
Or, did someone put LSD in my cereal this morning?

Lorileah
12-29-2011, 12:48 PM
You guys are making this like the old song I'm my own grandpa
Now if my wife is my grandmother, then I'm her grandchild
And every time I think of it, it nearly drives me wild
For now I have become the strangest case I ever saw
As husband of my grandmother, I am my own grandpa

Kerry and Evelyn are sisters. Evelyn married Carl. Carl is ignorant which we can fix. Carl is also a moron which we cannot fix but may find a village somewhere who needs a fool. Carl also seems to be redirecting his anger toward Evelyn at Stephanie and maybe Kerry. Carl has issues. Carl is not a nice guy. Carl needs to be in time out.

After the divorce Carl will be an angry little man with more issues. Kerry will be his EX sister-in-law and Evelyn will be happier. Carl will probably start doing bad things like excessive drinking, over eating or trying to date other women who think that the man should be an ass. Hopefully Evelyn and Kerry and Stephanie will be able to discourage said new woman so she does not have to suffer his abuse.

Carl will remain uneducated and angry unless Carl decides he doesn't want to be the bully anymore. Carl's dog won't even like him and will run away from home. Carl will grow old lonely because Carl is self centered and uneducated. Carl believes that if you drink lots of beer there will be a party of bikini clad models at your house.

I feel pity for Carl. He must be a sad little man

DonnaT
12-29-2011, 01:09 PM
U may "get it", Eryn, but I sure don't!
Evelyn is a TS female and is Stephanie's "sil"? Is that CD/TS slang for "sister" or something similar?
Or, did someone put LSD in my cereal this morning?
Stephanie is married to Kerry.
Kerry's sister is Evelyn, making Evelyn Stephanie's sister-in-law (SIL).
Evelyn's husband is Carl, temporarily.

KellyJameson
12-29-2011, 01:45 PM
We need to do an intervention on Carl that includes some aspect of crossdressing otherwise I fear Lorileah's words will be prophetic

My God Lorileah and Docrobbysherry you made me laugh so hard I got a stitch in my side and my bra strap came undone.
I love this forum !