PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming trip

FloridaCD
12-27-2011, 11:02 PM
I've got one coming up and for the first time will be taking my limited collection of clothes with me in my luggage for the flight (normally would only take with me if I was driving)! I plan on spending every moment in the hotel room wearing heels and lingerie, possibly I'll get up the nerve to try some makeup out as well!

Hopefully I'll be able to go out and about Houston and do some shopping as well, would love to pick up some more heels, maybe a corest and a dress, really working in improving my stash of clothes but it can be difficult at times.

I would loke to thank everyone for all the tips and all of the things I've learned in the short time since I've been a member of this board, everyone here is sooo nice!!!

XOXO

DanaR
12-27-2011, 11:06 PM
Before you go, check into things to do there with some of the local girls.

Leeiah
12-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Let us know how your experience went when the trip is over with :battingeyelashes:

FloridaCD
12-27-2011, 11:12 PM
Will do Leeiah, but I'm sure it won't be anything exciting. About the best I can hope for is to find some sexy shoess that fit me ;-) Couldn't pass if I tried, so going out is definately out of the question (maybe someday)

sissystephanie
12-27-2011, 11:25 PM
You can always go out underdressed, without worrying about passing!! I used to go out and easily pass because my late wife, who was a cosmetologist, could make me very passable. Now that she has passed on, I still go out without even trying to pass! I dress completely enfemme, but wear no wig or makeup! So yes, I am a guy in a skirt and top or whatever! Been doing that for 6 years now and have never heard a negative comment. Have had lot's of compliments on my outfits, from both men and women!! Florida, you dress to please yourself, not the rest of the world! So dress the way you want to and go out the door. You will enjoy it!!

Cynthia Anne
12-27-2011, 11:33 PM
You go girl, and you have fun! Make sure you do that SHOPPING!!!:) Hugs!:hugs:

DanaR
12-28-2011, 03:32 AM
.................................. Couldn't pass if I tried, so going out is definately out of the question (maybe someday)

There are a lot of us that just don't pass. But that doesn't mean that we can't go out. There are some places that are very TG friendly. You should check with some of the local girls for places to go. Maybe there is something planned that weekend in Houston.