PDA

View Full Version : Oh drat...

Jeremie
12-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Oh I do love how my breasts get in the way while I browse the internet with my netbook on my stomach. :heehee:

Sometimes I even wish they were real.

sissystephanie
12-28-2011, 05:40 PM
I know exactly what you mean. The major difference for me is that my breasts are real 40 B's. I had 36 B's at age 9 and was told by a doctor to wear a bra so as not to have sagging! Except for 4 years in the Navy, I have worn a bra ever since. And yes, I am a real man!! LOL

Sister Rachel
12-28-2011, 05:42 PM
Well get on your PC and sit upright, girl!:battingeyelashes:

karanne
01-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Oh I do love how my breasts get in the way while I browse the internet with my netbook on my stomach. :heehee:

Sometimes I even wish they were real.
I work as a network admin, and one case I had was with a particular secretary. She kept having odd characters pop up in her various documents, emails, etc. I walked down the hall to watch her (fun by itself!) and diagnose the problem.

Now, she is a bright girl, but she was also (A) blonde and (B) very busty (G cup). She also was in the habit of sitting up straight and next to the edge of her desk. As she would move about her desk, answering phones, filing, typing, etc. her underbust would brush over her keyboard, generating the odd characters.

I solved the problem by recommending that she raise the height of her wheel-chair a few centimeters, and we also got her a lower back pillow and a split keyboard. She wouldn't hear of going to a lower heel height, and she'd been complaining about back pain.

I still don't know how she could type 180 wpm with those long 'dragon lady' fingernails she had... I can't!

RenneB
01-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Wear them long enought and your brain will readjust it's 3d parameters. That is your brain knows pretty much where every part of you sticks out and without even looking, it'll move you away from an impending contact. I had been wearing the forms for the better part of a day or so and I swear that when I brushed up against the desk while getting something in the drawer, I could "feel" it. I think my brain adjusted and thought to itself that if contact was made, that there should be reaction.....

Hips are another thing though. My brain has yet to adjust to the extra two inches I put on in the morning for hip pads. Through out the day, I still brush into things with my hips and get suprised.... LOL...

Renee.....

RADER
01-01-2012, 07:26 PM
I went overboard this Christmas and bought myself some super sized forms.
I got them on line, a size 20 or something close to it. They are huge, bigger that
I thought they would be. They weigh about 7 lbs each. I went out and bought a 54 H
Bra for them, and the bra is to small, I think I will have to get an I cup or bigger if I can find one.
Now I do not plan to under dress with them as they do have a rather large presence.
I now know what some large breasted women have to go through. Just wearing them for
a few hours can be a strain on the shoulders. when I sit at the computer, they rest on the counter
real nicely.
Rader