PDA

View Full Version : Major shop!!

Kimberly
10-25-2005, 06:16 PM
Okay... my turn... I've been out on the biggest shopping trip yet, so I thought I'd have my "yay SHOPPING!" moment and get it over and done with. (The veterans know what I'm talking about...)

What's really rubbish is I didn't feel that in the mood for it today, and it's been planned for a good couple of weeks... But I battled on, with a friend, and we soon got into browsing for me (and her!! ;))

First stop was rubbish - liked nothing in there, and it all looked pretty rubbish really... Then on to H&M - excellent shop, whatever the age!! - And I bought a few tops, a beautiful teal DRESS (my first!! :D) and a wonderfully elegant shroud, the covers the arms and just hangs on the shoulders (can you tell I have them on now?? ;)) Pictures sooooon, I promise :D

Next onto another shop, for some underwear shopping! (Primark - cheap, but full of scary chav shoppers). Got a black bra and pantie set (Again, first bra - oh the wonders! ... no cleavage though...)

But that's about it... Some beautiful stuff, as I said (I couldn't possibly pull them off,) and here's to some pictures soon!!

*Cheers*

Lots of love, from a young CD who can barely fit everything in her closet now ;)

xxx

Kim E
10-25-2005, 09:02 PM
Way to go Kimberly !!! Does the soul good. Look forward to seeing the pics.

Hugs ~ Kim

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-25-2005, 11:11 PM
Sounds like you had fun! Looking forward to the pics.

Shannon
10-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Good for you Kimberly. Shopping can be so much fun...glad you found some nice things.

Billijo49504
10-26-2005, 12:50 AM
Go for it, do it again!! Shop till you drop. Then pick yourself up, dust yourself off and shop some more. Glad you had fun.

MaxineF
10-26-2005, 03:29 AM
Kimberly,
Credit cards and you shopping sound like a wonderfully dangerous combination :)

We simply must meet for afternoon lunchon some time mid shopping bout!

I am off to London this friday so god help my accountant. Is it just me or do they know how to do sales in the uk?

Maxine

Kimberly
10-26-2005, 03:40 AM
Is it just me or do they know how to do sales in the uk?
I spent £30 yesterday, but I swear the stuff I bought would have come to more like £100 if it wasn't marked down at all.

... 70% off, and that was all the best clothing! :D

xx

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-26-2005, 05:21 AM
Kimberley
(love your name.. eldest daughters name.. good choice,, where was I again.. oh yeh... )
Girl, you wanna see me in the xmas sales, that once upon a time where the Jan sales...

if you see a guy (never shop en femme), in Blackpool,

heading towards something that can't possibly be of interest to him, cause its female clothing.. ...

look into his eyes closely..

NOOO, .... look deeper.....

deeper....

and if you see a hint of eye liner in the corner of those eyes ..

get the **** out my way cause that dress is mine !

Have fun

Wendy me
10-26-2005, 10:00 AM
way cool you had a good shopping trip ... yhe more you shop the better it gets ....shop on ...........

Amelia Moxon
10-26-2005, 12:16 PM
....Hun, sounds like you had a great time, I'm off to York on Saturday to do some shopping, for I hope another night out on the evening of the same day.

Hugs
Amelia xxx

Kimberly
10-28-2005, 10:04 AM
get the **** out my way cause that dress is mine !
No way... It's mine

*Starts to pull at dress*

hehe... xx