PDA

View Full Version : undecided

Joan21
12-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Here i sit trying to figure out if i want to dress. usually i wouldve by now for some reason i feel lazy its been forever since i have. if i do i will get to spend the next day dressed o i dont know what to do feel like its just alot of work guess i need motivation or somethimng. any advice??

Lisia
12-28-2011, 09:08 PM
Do it! If you have the whole day tomorrow and don't, I'll be you'll wish you did later. :)

Stefanie_in_Mt
12-28-2011, 09:10 PM
come on now:: get up and put them panties on, you will be happy you did

Joan21
12-28-2011, 09:11 PM
fell like ive got to do the whole thing shave makeup etc lol likehour an half of work

carnut62
12-28-2011, 09:20 PM
I usually feel the same way if I have been working hard the few days before or if I have been gaining weight. When I start gaining weight I don't feel like doing anything except sit on the couch, watch tv and eat chocolate chip cookies Mmmmmmmm. I'm below 190 now so I would dress if I could. Try it in the morning after a good nights rest.

Karren H
12-28-2011, 09:24 PM
If I can pry my ass off the couch, get my gear together and head for the ice rink for a 10:30pm game you can walk your fanny to the bedroom and put on a dress! Loll

docrobbysherry
12-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Joan, u need to put things into proper perspective! Take ME for example. I stopped thinking, "Guess I'll throw on some nylons, bra and forms tonite", over 2 years ago. Here's how I prepare for a dressing session now:

2+ weeks in advice I start assembling gear and outfits. Usually requires several trips to my fem storage room and one or more trips to store(s).
I often have to repair, sew, or color something so it will work.

I must wait until I have an entire day and nite alone. Then, it often takes 1 to 2 hours staging my shoot.

Getting all my gear out that I will or MAY need takes another 1 to 2 hours.

Putting on my foundations, corsets, suits, etc. takes 1/2 to 1 hour. Then, I generally spend 2 to 5 hours trying on and wearing various outfits.

When I finish, unstaging my set and packing all my fem gear away takes close to 2 hours! I'm usually so exhausted after a session, (GOOD exhaustion!), that I do that the next day!

Compare THAT to your 1 1/2 hour prep time and u should feel GREAT!

Badtranny
12-28-2011, 09:51 PM
Here i sit trying to figure out if i want to dress. usually i wouldve by now for some reason i feel lazy its been forever since i have. if i do i will get to spend the next day dressed o i dont know what to do feel like its just alot of work guess i need motivation or somethimng. any advice??

Motivation for what? Pour a nice glass of wine and relax. Is there some rule about wearing women's clothes every chance you get? Why the angst?

Joan21
12-28-2011, 09:54 PM
just love being fully dressed an just tired but all i have left now is makeup so its ok now

Renee W
12-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Been having the same feelings this week. Just been so busy....get up, go to work, get home, take care of dogs, start a fire in the fireplace, cook dinner, cleanup. By the time I'm done, it's going on 7 and I just want to crash. Sad part is I'll think about what I want to wear on the drive home, will even shave with the electric to save some time. Even pulled out the clothes last night, but after cleaning up the kitchen I made the mistake of sitting down on the couch and fell asleep.

Another issue I'm facing with the colder weather is the fireplace. Don't want to wear a wig while I'm working the fire, to much intense heat when I open the doors, not good for synthetic hair.

kimdl93
12-29-2011, 09:22 AM
its your choice...if it were mine, you'd already be shaving off those nasty whiskers!

Tina B.
12-29-2011, 09:39 AM
It's all a choice, dress is mandatory for society, womens clothing is optional, your pick, if you don't feel like the bother, then why bother.
Tina B.