PDA

View Full Version : wearing thongs

robinLynn
10-25-2005, 06:50 PM
nothing makes me feel more feminine than wearing thongs i wear them of i go naked underneath(when naked underneath i shave) but they make me cringe with enthusasium about being a CD i love it

Robin

Deborah
10-25-2005, 07:48 PM
The thing i like most about thongs is that they don't bunch up on me like bikini panties etc. They usually stay in place. ;)

Laurie Ann
10-25-2005, 09:22 PM
I love thongs the only panties I wear all day every day

MaxineF
10-25-2005, 09:49 PM
Here in Australia thongs means something totally different :)

I was going to say I have a lovely pair with a daisy between the big toes.
Great for the summer patio parties ;)

Maxine

Andrea's Lynne
10-25-2005, 10:28 PM
Maxine

Made me laugh out loud:D

Where I grew up we called those flip-flops

Lynne

JoannaDees
10-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Well, here in the good old USA, a thong is a "thong". Sandra Bullock said it best ... "greatest thing since sliced bread". Thongs are so nice, and if you feel it up your crack, its doing it's job!!!!

Deana_CD
10-26-2005, 04:16 AM
I've tried several different brands of thongs and I just can't seem to find any that are really comfortable. At one time Jockey offered a cotton thong that was comfy but they discontinued the style years ago. If anyone has any suggestions on what brands thay like please let me know as I would love to get out of my bikinis and back into a thong.

jessbcuzz
10-26-2005, 05:56 AM
I don't wear thongs at work, but I do wear them most other times. I'd love to find a pair of hipsters that are thongish.

Teddie
10-26-2005, 06:01 AM
Just love 'em :cheer: Oh, the kind that covers the private parts.:Playnice:

LindaTS
10-26-2005, 08:17 AM
Thongs are the only type of panty that I wear anymore. Love them.

BecomingBrooke
10-26-2005, 04:37 PM
I've tried several different brands of thongs and I just can't seem to find any that are really comfortable. At one time Jockey offered a cotton thong that was comfy but they discontinued the style years ago. If anyone has any suggestions on what brands thay like please let me know as I would love to get out of my bikinis and back into a thong.

victorias secret offers a thong in there signitare cotton colletion you may want to try that....

in other news i was told wering a thong can lower your sperm count is this true?

Elisha

Mandie
10-26-2005, 06:31 PM
Oh my goodness - thongs are the only thing for this girl - - -

After shaving and lotion, a nice satin and lace thong is just the thing.

I can't imagine anything else, but they always want to make me put on a matching bra, nylons, stiletto pumps - what is a girl to do?

Kisses,

Mandie

Gale R
10-26-2005, 06:50 PM
A thong wearer for 2 years now and i wouldn't have it any other way.:D
Just avoid the thongs with the stitching right up the center, things tend to fall out each side.;) :(

jessi girl
10-26-2005, 07:51 PM
i tried to steer clear of this post cause i dont wear thongs. dont get me wrong girls. i used to and i love all you girls that do. awhile back a girl/friend of mine let me try on her lacey boy shorts. well.. i still have them, more and more and more:)

stefanie
10-27-2005, 02:59 AM
While I love thongs, especially in a tight dress, I have really fallen for lacey boy shorts as well..Yes, something about the curves and cut is just so incredibly cute and sexy.

MandyTS
10-27-2005, 05:02 AM
I wear panties for comfort and the regular ones do it for me. I do like thongs once in a while but the feeling of a perminant wegie is not for me...

Jasmine Ellis
10-27-2005, 05:55 AM
:doll:
Oh my goodness - thongs are the only thing for this girl - - -

After shaving and lotion, a nice satin and lace thong is just the thing.

I can't imagine anything else, but they always want to make me put on a matching bra, nylons, stiletto pumps - what is a girl to do?

Kisses,

Mandie
Satin and lace Thongs I love them :gorgeous: I wear them all the time with matching set
:doll: love Jasminxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:thumbsup:

oztallulah
10-27-2005, 06:06 AM
I have to agree with my58vw, permanent wedgies are NOT a turn on. And sadly, I used to think Sandra Bullock was the best thing since sliced bread, but if she wears the 'floss' cleaner variety of pantie, then I am devastated.

Hugs Andrea

Wendy me
10-27-2005, 06:33 AM
although i do have a lot of them sometimes i wear them and sometimes i don't it all depends on what i am weareing or my mood ....

malecynthia
10-27-2005, 06:48 AM
I love thongs, but I also love boy shorts and all types of ladies undies. There is so much variety in types of frilly and lacey panties in different cuts and degrees of coverage, that I can go through umpteen pairs a day!
When I tuck my appendage back and my hangers-on up, I find a tight thong preserves a nice smooth appearance, so usually wear thongs when wearing tight trousers.

Sedona
10-27-2005, 10:21 AM

Here's a post I hammered out a while back: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14203

Basically, I'm a thong connoisseur, and the post is my guide as to my feelings on various thongs. Enjoi---Sedona

Sam-antha
11-03-2005, 06:11 PM
They do feel so good when they fit. Or is it me that feels good then ?

Elishaishott should not worry too much.... the sperm count goes down when the jewels go up and get heated. But it is not in any way permanent or even noticeable to the casual user. Certainly not to your SO.

PS What exactly are "boy shorts".

Kaye_martin
11-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Thongs ..... I just hate em ...... if they were the only thing available I'd have to stop crossdressing :(

Just my .02 :)

kaye_martin

Jesse69
11-03-2005, 11:10 PM
I absolutely hate thongs and boy shorts. I don't buy nice bustier / corsets with matching thongs because I don't like the thong. If I can find a matching panty then I'll buy the bustier or corset set.

I only like bikini panties, and now my style of panties aren't made anymore so now I have to resort to buying other stuff. I mostly like the Satin Caress panties sold at Sears / JCPenny but now they changed their style.

I wish thongs never existed.

RachelPortugal
11-04-2005, 02:56 AM
Give me a thong any day, in fact everyday. I never wear anything other than a thong. Have done so for years. My SO stopped wearing any underwear a couple of years ago, so I gained a whole new underdress wardrobe. I can wear a different style each day of the month.

One thing I found with a lot of thongs, is that they hold my bits tucked out of the way without the need for straps or caches.

JennyBeth
11-04-2005, 03:05 AM
I agree with you Kay. I just hate them. I much prefer soft cotton and very pretty panties. I 'spose I must be a 'senior' girlie girl.
Thongs are OK if you've got a good thinging voice. Personally, I can't thing for toffee! Mind you I do like to hear a good thong thung well.
Love you all,
Jenny xxxx

crossing_over
11-04-2005, 03:19 AM
i like thongs alot have 2 coming in the mail in the next day or so as a matter of fact. but i do LOVE boy shorts ....you cannot go wrong with bo shorts

KellyCD
11-04-2005, 09:10 AM
I love thongs. 95% of the time I'll wear a thong.

Billijo49504
11-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Don't get me wrong, thongs do look cool, but I can't wear them. The hurt the roids. And that wedgy thing, not for me. Now satin string bikinis, those I like.