PDA

View Full Version : Where do you keep it all?

Montse
12-29-2011, 10:18 AM
I have a don't see it don't speak about it wife and this arrangement has worked very well, but as I acquire more clothes and shoes, it's getting difficult to store sensibly.
I have a drawer that is only half the size of the unit so my regular outfit is there.Party clothes are in large underbed boxes in a false wall I created in the bathroom. I'm really into shoes and boots now I discovered how wonderful they make you feel and they require lots of space.
Where do you keep your things from view?

montse

PretzelGirl
12-29-2011, 11:49 AM
Hi Montse!

There is a current thread on this subject. You can find a lot of ideas in it.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?165871-where-s-your-stash

kimdl93
12-29-2011, 11:54 AM
It seems to me that if you have an understanding with your wife, that you might reach an understanding about where to put your things. That would make more sense than building secret hiding places.

Sharon B.
12-29-2011, 12:47 PM
Since I live alone I just converted a spare room in my house to be my feminine room.

sissystephanie
12-29-2011, 06:06 PM
I live alone like Sharon B, but I have a definite problem. That problem is way too many feminine clothes! My female thing fill the closets in all 3 bedrooms, plus 2 portable closets in the basement. The lingerie, including bras, fills 2 1/2 drawers in a large chest. I currently live in a house, but both my children want me to move into an apartment that wouldn't be so much to keep up! So I definitely need to get rid of some clothes.