PDA

View Full Version : Out in Public

Crown Royal
10-25-2005, 08:22 PM
I have gotten to the point that I don't care what people think about how I dress or look, so on a recent auto trip, I dressed in skirt and blouse, complete with bra, forms and stockings, and just went. I got out several times to pump gas, and even went into a rest stop to use the (men's) restroom. No one was in there when I went in, but another male driver drove up and got out of his van as I was headed back to my car.

The first night, still fully dressed, I went into several motels before finding one with a vacancy. There were two females, the clerk and a security person, in the lobby when I registered. Neither acted as if anything were out of the ordinary. Ditto checking out early the next AM.

The second night, the lobby was full when I first arrived, so I waited until there was no longer a line at the registration desk before entering. Same non-reaction as the first night. After settling in my room, I went back to the lobby, where I watched TV and read the local newspaper. Several people came and went while I was seated there, without paying any attention to me, even though they clearly saw me.

The only double take was early the next morning when I was loading the car. I walked past a man who politely spoke, smiled, and did a double take as we passed each other. I think that it was the heels. No harm done, and I really didn't care what he was thinking.

As the ad says, "Just do it!"

CR

Phoebe Reece
10-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Good for you CR!