PDA

View Full Version : Finally able to dress at will

jennigrace
12-29-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm finally able to dress whenever I want. My wife knew but was not supportive. Unfortunately she passed away a few months ago. I am still in the grieving process but have moved into a condo by myself. It helps to be able to dress all the time at home (I also work out of the house). I have not worn guy underwear or slept in guy pj's for three months. It feels so good to wear panties every day and nice soft pj's at night. I am fully shaved (except for a little in the lower area). As I write this I am wearing my pink fuzzy clogs, violet panties, pink bra with forms, pale green top, pink, green and yellow skirt and full make-up. Hope to hear from some of you.
Jennigrace

Barbara Ella
12-29-2011, 03:25 PM
It seems bittersweet to lose the one you love the most, and then entertain the selfish thought about dressing more. I am sorry for your loss. I can only hope that the new found freedom will help take the edge off the loss. Your outfit sounds scrumptious. Keep trucking.

Babes

kimdl93
12-29-2011, 03:32 PM
Also very sorry about the loss of your wife. I guess when one door closes, another opens.

Tbirdgal
12-29-2011, 03:33 PM
Jenni, I can understand you're fustrations . I'm also wondering if you will continue to try a shall we say "Secretive " lifestyle as you go searching for someone later on . I would examine possibly trying for an indefinet period where in you stay "En femme " 24-7 for awhile . it might teach you if you can be the woman you so desire and possibly prevent you from having to hide you're self to someone else as they too may not accept the TWO you's ...........

jennigrace
12-29-2011, 03:43 PM
I have no desire to find someone else. Also for other reasons I cannot have another SO in my life, so I will remain "secretive".

Stefanie_in_Mt
12-29-2011, 06:08 PM
So sorry for your lose!!! I have recently divorced, and even it still hurts, but it is nice to be able to dress about anytime I want. like you I haven't wore a pair of mens shorts in two months. good luck Steff

Danni Renee
12-30-2011, 12:14 AM
I am sorry for your loss. It is sad that you would have to suffer such a loss but we all have to move on. It is good to have the opportunity to dress now and explore this other side of you. The first month I started living alone I began ordering clothes and dressing as much as I could. It is a great opportunity.

Danni

Nikki A.
12-30-2011, 03:56 PM
After losing my wife a few years back, it also let me dress more often. I did have my kids living at home for the first two years. Now they are both in college and when they are not on break I have the same freedom when I'm home and off.
While my wife was alive, we had an agreement that I wouldn't go out dressed. Now that is no longer the case.