PDA

View Full Version : another small step

shybi
12-30-2011, 12:54 PM
hi everyone it another small step for me today for the first time i shaved my arms
and i have to say they feel great so to date that is my legs my under arms and now my arms i know to some of you this might not be a big deal but to me it is.

i just had to share this with everyone :)

wendy xxx

Carol A
12-30-2011, 01:24 PM
I agree, as I also shave everywhere.

carnut62
12-30-2011, 01:32 PM
Awesome. I'm curious, could you let me know how long it lasts? I know legs only last a few days but I might try it if it lasts longer than a week, I would think arms grow slower.

Barbara Ella
12-30-2011, 01:56 PM
congratulations Wendy and thanks for sharing. The first time we do things, it is a super big deal.....and it feels so good.

Babes

Jilmac
12-30-2011, 02:55 PM
We all started with small steps, each one more rewarding than the last. Enjoy the small steps and soon you'll enjoy the girl within you.

JCD568
12-30-2011, 03:15 PM
Nice to hear. I started off crossdressing without doing anything, but, like you, I started with shaving areas that wouldn't be noticed at work, underarms etc. After a while I wanted more. Makeup, shaving all over, etc. It took a long while for me to gain the confidence to do that, but now, it just feels natural and the more feminised I became, the more natural and better it felt. Mind you, I still feel uncomfortable showing my feminine characteristics at work and out shopping. Meaning, I don't go out to work or shopping with makeup on or dressed en femme. I'm pleased for you. Keep it up. The thing that put me off sometimes, was the effort and time it took to make myself look as feminine as possible, but that's because I'm just lazy, lol.

Joanna x x

Cynthia Anne
12-30-2011, 10:01 PM
I think that is a nice step to take! Who wants to see a lady with hairy arms! EEK! Hugs!