PDA

View Full Version : missfit toys

bomba
12-31-2011, 02:03 AM
well christmas is over and i didnt get any feminin presents from my wife. i thought i might as she bought me slippers a few weeks ago that were from dots,very feminin.since last year when she found out i dress and she freaked out we havnt talked about it.i thought the slippers were a breakthrough.but i guess not.one little pair of panties or one single lipstick would have ment more to me than a 60" high def tv. oh well maybe next year

Jonianne
12-31-2011, 03:32 AM
Hey, Karren H. would love to have that 60" tv to watch those ice hockey games on!:heehee:

I know how you feel about wanting to receive something feminine from your wife. My first wife was not very accepting.

However, always remember to be thankful to your wife for all the things she does do for you. She is not obligated to accept your crossdressing. If she accepts you, knowing that you cd, then that is all you can really expect, especially since she appartently didn't know about it before you married.

Just show her your gratitude in all you do for her, letting her know that you accept her not feeling comfortable with the cd'ing. There is always the hope that in time, that you two can discuss it and talk about boundries and groundrules, so she feels safe and that you can have a safe place as well. Then when she feels more secure, who knows, maybe she may have more acceptance.

Just love her for now.

eluuzion
12-31-2011, 05:19 AM
hiya Bomba,

If you do happen to get a 60" tv next year...I would like to make a standing offer to trade you a lipstick (of your choice) for it.

I will even pay the shipping charges!

jus' sayin'...:D

:hugs:

:love:

Carol A
12-31-2011, 06:36 AM
Dissappointed yes, but I cann't complain as my wife is always finding something to pick up for Carol Ann. This fall she was out shopping and came home with two of the cuties dreeses you ever seen, "nothing in my size darn" she said but know these will fit you.
Anyday for me can be Christmas.

KaTanya
12-31-2011, 08:05 AM
I don't think Christmas works that way... or gift-giving in general. Someone was nice enough to think you should have a 60" TV. It's not a bad problem to have.

You should invite her to a "Ladies' Night" with her watching your (plural) favorite shows or movies. Quality time with the wife+enfemme time+appreciating her nice gift sounds win-win-win to me and with a bit of good fortune, just might make her a tad more comfortable with the idea of you dressing.

Jackiefl
12-31-2011, 09:16 AM
I was very fortunate my wife gave me a 60in HD tv for christmas. Three days later we went out to a very nice dinner for our 21st anniversery and I was dress en fem. The best of both worlds. As far as lipstick, if she sees something special she will get it for both of us or if I see something different I will get one for each of us. I guess I'm a very lucky gal.

Cynthia Anne
12-31-2011, 09:40 AM
I feel SO cheated! Even my chunk of coal wasn't 60 inch!:eek: Hugs!

Annie D
12-31-2011, 10:06 AM
After all the years of being together, my wife bought me a new jewelry box for Christmas but didn't want to wrap it and put it under the tree. I have an inexpensive pair of Airwalk boots, the kind that look like Uggs, and she remarked how she liked mine so when she opened up the pair I got for her on Christmas morning she blurted out that she loved them, they are just like yours! Right in front of our two college age kids. Priceless.....better than getting a lipstick!

Karren H
12-31-2011, 10:43 AM
Hey, Karren H. would love to have that 60" tv to watch those ice hockey games on!:heehee:

Oh yeah!! I justified my 42" by not going to the last Super Bowl... Now I'm thinking 70" for the new addition to watch the Penguins win the Stanley cup! Lol

I feel SO cheated! Even my chunk of coal wasn't 60 inch!:eek: Hugs!

You know what coals going for? Park a 13,000 unit train under my tree any Christmas! Lol. $70 a ton!!

KaTanya
12-31-2011, 10:59 AM
Now I'm thinking 70" for the new addition to watch the Penguins win the Stanley cup! LolI can think of no other good reason to get a 70".

Barbara Ella
12-31-2011, 11:33 AM
Things happen slowly and in spurts. An accepting wife is like Christmas every day. Give her some hugs. Give eluuzion the 60 inch HD, I'll keep my 65 incher. (oooooh, male envy time.....lol)

Hugs, Babes