PDA

View Full Version : What' with no panties

Maria 60
12-31-2011, 10:42 AM
Just before Christmas i was invited to a friends birthday party. We were very close friends when we were younger, we lived on the same street and threw the years we still tried to get together a couple times a year. Even though we were 6 guys and 4 girls non of us married within the friendship. The party was coming to a end and as usual we ended up in a circle half in the bag and talking about back in the days stories. Our friends husband asked us why we didn't call he's wife by her real name and where her nickname came from, i told him when she was about 8 or 9 her mother would make her wear dresses and skirts that were to short and her underwear were always out everyday, so we came up with that nickname. She turned to me and said that we could change that now because i don't wear underwear anymore and know as adults known as panties. We started to laugh and she said it's true and another friend also admitted that she to at time's doesn't wear panties, and then the stories started. Another friend said that in the summer she only puts on a dress with no bra or panties and go's to work like that. She was saying that one time she went to a family get together and she went upstairs to put her child to sleep and she fell asleep with the baby, and when she woke up on the couch with the baby sleeping on her chest and her skirt had rode up and her legs a little apart and her husbands younger brother sitting in a chair across from her looking at her exposed beaver. My other friend said she was at a friends BBQ and when going down the deck stair's she slipped and a few guys tried to catch her put she end up down the stairs with her dress all the way up and her privates all out for everyone to view. At that point i had to ask way would a women not wear panties when wearing a dress or skirt, and they said it's feels more comfortable or more free and one said she only would go without on special occasions. On Thursday i had a few hours to myself and i put on a bra stay-ups and a dress only, it felt good but every time i felt the material of the dress i would get aroused and it didn't look to good. I stayed like that and i was watching TV with my legs crossed and my wife walked in and said, do we need to go out and buy you more panties and why aren't you wearing any. I asked how she knew i wasn't wearing any because i was wearing a just below the knee skirt. She said i could see your b**ls. I then asked her why a women would go out without panties when wearing a skirt or dress and take a chance of showing there privates in public, she didn't know, and now i am asking if anyone here dresses without panties when dressed in a dress or skirt or even go out in public without panties and why.

suchacutie
12-31-2011, 11:00 AM
There is absolutely no chance that I could wear anything en femme without panties. No matter what I wore my maleness would be obvious to any casual observer!

tina

NV Susan
12-31-2011, 11:09 AM
I've been out with crotch less panties a few times in a very full skirt. Why? I had the panties and wanted to try it. Think I did it two times, it was fun but never did it again. As far as going with no panties or pantyhose ....don't think I ever did....

"Mary"
12-31-2011, 11:21 AM
There is absolutely no chance that I could wear anything en femme without panties. No matter what I wore my maleness would be obvious to any casual observer!

tina

Me either! That would absolutely ruin my already "iffy" presentation.

Cheryl T
12-31-2011, 11:25 AM
Sorry, no. No chance this girl is going to give anyone an unscheduled show.

Lorileah
12-31-2011, 11:30 AM
I have a photo somewhere taken up my skirt without panties (no I will not send it or post it). But I cheated I was wearing a V-string :). I usually have three layers the v-string, and a padded garment and a waist reducer of some sort.

Females don't need support down there so why do they need panties? There may be times they Have to wear them but they don't always need to wear them

docrobbysherry
12-31-2011, 11:30 AM
In a number of sessions, I've forgotten panties. And, I didn't notice until I looked at the pics later! However, I was either wearing a pantie girdle or my female suit! In the case of the suit, I couldn't post the pics with my female privates showing!

But, I've also noticed that even wearing a pantie girdle, pantie less pics while wearing pantyhose look odd! Panties should be visible under them!

Sally24
12-31-2011, 12:28 PM
"Going Commando" is so wrong en femme! I've seen a few gurls do it in short dresses and someone has taken them aside and asked them to be a little more careful.

Annie D
12-31-2011, 01:39 PM
No way possible that I would ever go out without wearing panties. At my age my b*lls would hang down lower than my hemline. Badda Boom!

Cynthia Anne
12-31-2011, 02:04 PM
The only time I'm NOT in panties is when I'm in the shower! Happy new year!

PantyhoseFan
12-31-2011, 08:19 PM
There's no way I'd ever dress enfemme without panties on.

Beverley Sims
12-31-2011, 08:30 PM
I think the answer is already there....
"or even go out in public without panties and why."
Why would you unless you have had the operation and the doctor has done a good job. You would have to be proud of his/her work.
To answer the question....NO and NEVER.

Diane Elizabeth
01-01-2012, 09:56 AM
I love the feel of not wearing panties under my skirts except for the lump (as small as it is) is still there. If/when I get rid of it I would love to go out sans undies in public.