PDA

View Full Version : Hope, thoughts and a question

Annie M
12-31-2011, 02:08 PM
I stood behind a tall woman in a long check out line this morning and had a thought. First not to let my 6 foot height bother me my long legs and short body are asset though the long arms are a problem. My question however is, how do other CD's or TS's look at women with envy, fashion and style, lust or some other emotion?

suzy1
12-31-2011, 02:17 PM
I see a woman that has made the effort to look nice and I just enjoy watching her.
Next I make a mental note of what she is wearing and wonder if that skirt or dress would look good on me.
The world is full of beautiful things and women are up there at the top.

SUZY

Josephine
12-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Usually I just wonder how I would look in what they are wearing. Then there are times when I wonder why they choose to dress so horribly. Also, if I look at a really hot woman and they give you that, "how dare you look at me", I would like to tell her "If you don't want me to look, then don't dress so sexy!!"

kelly1818
12-31-2011, 02:50 PM
As a cd, I think I look at women more so with envy (of their fashion or their style)...lust isn't really much in the equation for me. Now, when I'm in drab and since I'm mostly str8 with a hint of bi (lol), I will occasionally look at a very beautiful woman with lust...lol...but that's more the exception rather than the rule for me.

Nowadays, when I find myself looking at a woman I'm looking at what she's wearing and how she's wearing it, usually because I'm envious of her.

RenneB
12-31-2011, 03:00 PM
I'm with Suzy on this one girl. For those GGs that make an effort at looking good, I take a lot of mental notes. Do her earrings match her necklace match her bracelet. Is she wearing an outfit that I could put together with my limited wardrobe or do I need to go shopping??LOL (like always). Check out the curves and check the proportions, and on and on and..... well let's just say that I take in a lot of information in a short glance... I then try to replay what I saw and then either write it down or head off to the store....

Renne.....

Eryn
12-31-2011, 03:05 PM
I suppose that envy of GGs will always be there for me. Not just for looking great, but for being able to wear what they want, when they want.

I tend to pay attention to outfits and makeup and how they are put together, but I don't mind too much if a GG chooses to take a day off from being fashionable. I have days like that too in either mode.

Anna Lorree
12-31-2011, 03:10 PM
Envy, envy, envy. Envy of how she looks, what she gets to wear, that she gets to wear make-up publicly, her curves, her jewelry, and so on. I also take notes on how she dresses, how she moves, how she talks and presents herself. I don't note much lust anymore (I used to, but no longer), it is all envy and wondering why I can't be like her...

Anna

joandher
12-31-2011, 06:04 PM
I do a lot of people watching , both in the supermarket and while waiting for my wife in the car park, some of them dress lovely while some NOT,if its appropriate I will complement the ones that go the extra mile to look smart, and then you get the odd drop dead gorges ones that are really classy, then I get real envious.

HUGS TO ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

J-JAY

jillleanne
12-31-2011, 06:13 PM
I appreciate seeing a gg dressed nice and study the style she wears. If I like what I see, I'll try it out. My s/o enjoy commenting on someone we see while walking in a mall for example. We will share comments on likes and dislikes. The bonus of it all is she fully understands why I like to look at well dressed women. I appreciate them. I never feel envious, probably because I'm out full time and if I like what I see enoiugh, I just go buy it if I don't already have something similar.

Kaz
12-31-2011, 06:37 PM
I people watch all the time and GGs are just awesome. So like Suzy, I am checking out what they are wearing, what works, what doesn't, the mannerisms... the works really... I can learn so much but at the same time be in total awe.

As the crew sang in South Pacific... "there ain't nothing like a dame!"

Julia_in_Pa
12-31-2011, 07:13 PM
Annie,

I'm too busy living my life to be worried about how someone else looks.
My fashion sense is excellent that's all I need.

Julia

Barbara Ella
12-31-2011, 08:37 PM
With time will come experience and confidence. Right now I look at all the GGs I can to see what they do and how they do it and make some notes on how it works. I used to do this just because they looked hot and I liked looking at them, not knowing why. Now I still admire the beauty, but try to understand it because I can use it.

Babes

Beverley Sims
12-31-2011, 10:02 PM
I always look at tall GGs 6'5" and taller in Europe. I just want totake them aside, drape them around a tree, over a car and photograph them.
The physical area they cover helps with selling the product.
Work on your elegance and beauty will follow.

Gianna
12-31-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm with Anna. I look at other women and almost always find something attractive about them, especially a body part or feature that I wish I had. Lust? No, more like envy, especially regarding how girls and women of all shapes and sizes achieve their natural grace so easily.

JenniferR771
12-31-2011, 11:42 PM
Oh sure! I look...especially at the weather and news anchors on TV. Also notice the shoes, of course. And of course I always look at the outfit Debra Norville wears on that celebrity news show. Its almost like fashion advice.

Jocelyn Quivers
01-01-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm with Suzy on this one girl. For those GGs that make an effort at looking good, I take a lot of mental notes. Do her earrings match her necklace match her bracelet. Is she wearing an outfit that I could put together with my limited wardrobe or do I need to go shopping??LOL (like always). Check out the curves and check the proportions, and on and on and..... well let's just say that I take in a lot of information in a short glance... I then try to replay what I saw and then either write it down or head off to the store....

Renne.....

That pretty much sums up my thoughts as well, accept when I usually am able to put together a similiar looking outfit it looks quite pale by comparison.

Piora
01-01-2012, 11:04 AM
I see a woman that has made the effort to look nice and I just enjoy watching her.
Next I make a mental note of what she is wearing and wonder if that skirt or dress would look good on me.
The world is full of beautiful things and women are up there at the top.

SUZY

If I see a woman who is very attractive, and wearing something very feminine, I'm torn between my desire as a man - for her - and envy of her, and what she's wearing.

Maria 60
01-01-2012, 11:18 AM
In the summer i see women wearing really nice summer dresses and ask my wife why she doesn't wear them, and how lucky women are to get to wear those beautiful summer dresses. They seem so comfortable and they look like they keep the women cool in the summer.

Marleena
01-01-2012, 11:32 AM
If I see a woman who is very attractive, and wearing something very feminine, I'm torn between my desire as a man - for her - and envy of her, and what she's wearing.

I'm with Piora on this one. If she has nylons on and great legs too she will have my undivided attention. Oh and high heels! *sigh* :daydreaming:

Cheryl T
01-01-2012, 12:29 PM
When I am out and see a woman of my height/shape I focus on her style. I want to know what looks good, bad and so-so. This all helps me develop my style and find clothing that flatters me. I'm 5'12" and still love my heels so it's nice to see tall women wearing theirs and looking good.

Foxglove
01-01-2012, 12:36 PM

I've always been just this way myself, and I always wondered if it meant there was something wrong with me.