PDA

View Full Version : Just shaved wooooo!!!!!

Crysten
12-31-2011, 03:01 PM
I just shaved everything. .. legs, underarms, bikini, everywhere. ... and it feels great. Nylons are sooo much nicer with shaved legs....I just feel so much more like ME with all the extra hair gone :-)

Hope you all have a great new year. .... I have to work (double time and a half) but I'll be thinking of all of you :-) .... actually I'll be thinking of all the money I'll be raking in :-):-):-)

oh and if you haven't seen Charlotte Russe has a huge sale on boots, I got two pairs and some tights. .. merry christmas to me I guess!!!

suzy1
12-31-2011, 03:06 PM
If that’s the first time you have gone smoooooooooth [It might not be] then there is no going back girl. That’s it. I lifetime of shaving, epilating or whatever.

Its heaven isn’t it!

SUZY

Crysten
12-31-2011, 03:14 PM
no not the first time but its been a while. I flip flop back and forth depending on the density of the pink fog. Pretty dense at the moment, I've been wearing nylons or tights continuously for about a week w/ sexy little VS panties. I have an .... extensive collection lol.

RenneB
12-31-2011, 03:16 PM
Thanks so much for the tip Crysten. Glad to hear about the rapid hair loss. I started about 6 months ago and won't go back... Love it.

Renne.....

kristinacd55
12-31-2011, 03:17 PM
Awesome!! I shaved/groomed too but not all the way. Lower legs completely and chopped down some forests along the way. Happy New Year!!

Launa
12-31-2011, 03:20 PM
Excellent choice to do the big shave. I need to do it again!

joandher
12-31-2011, 05:48 PM
Hairless from the neck down, and not much on top either, been like that for a good few years now and nobody has noticed or said anything even when i go swimming

hugs and a happy new year to all

J-JAY xx

gartersnheels
01-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Hi Renne, Great Legs !!

ohio27
01-01-2012, 01:00 AM
I would love to shave all the way but I'm afraid. Someone will notice.

Launa
01-01-2012, 03:41 AM
I would love to shave all the way but I'm afraid. Someone will notice.
I used to be worried about this too. Now if anybody asks I will say so. Don't like it then go blow goats!

Claire Cook
01-01-2012, 08:05 AM
I've been shaving everything for over two years, wear shorts a lot in Florida and have never had a comment. If I did, I'd probably say "Just because it feels good." (Or maybe: "Hairy legs don't work with a skirt"?)