PDA

View Full Version : no backing out

vetobob9
12-31-2011, 03:04 PM
I have not been under dressing at work. However I underdressed this morning and was going to go library but it closed so I can not remove it. I have to be at work in 2 hours and I also am wearing my C cup forms. It looks stuck with those too. With the exception of the bra and forms everything is male. (T shirt and sweater)
I think it likely at this point that people will notice.

On a side note how many other people are visiting this site on their kindle?

I was able to sneak into the restroom to remove everything. But we ended up closing early so I put everything back on. lol

I am going to try wearing the stuff to work again today.

linda allen
01-02-2012, 07:57 AM
You may get away with wearing panties at work, and you may get away with wearing a bra, depending on your shirt, but there's little chance people won't notice a pair of "C" cup boobs.

Think about any difficulties this might cause you at work before you show up with boobs.

vetobob9
01-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Yep. People were staring. I thought they were lost because they looked lost. Turns out they were staring at my chest.
One guy stopped his truck in the middle of an intersection just to stare. Never had that happened before. Then again it's not like I've had much of anyone gawk at my chest.
Honestly, even with forms, I do not think my body is all that great.

Shelly Preston
01-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Hi there

If you are presenting as a male wearing forms will attract attention. Think about all those males who have been affected by gynecomastia. Many suffer embarressment due to looks and comments they recieve.
This is much like how you would be perceived by the general public seeing you while wearing forms.

abigailf
01-02-2012, 02:41 PM
If you would like to attract less attention, try wearing a sports bra without forms or a bra with a lower profile or smaller cup. When I under dressed at work, it was usually just underwear and a cami.

sandra-leigh
01-02-2012, 02:44 PM
Yep. People were staring. I thought they were lost because they looked lost. Turns out they were staring at my chest. .

Gee, I haven't even had that happen when I wore my G forms! Not even the stares.

If you are presenting as a male wearing forms will attract attention.

I know what you are saying, and I do not disagree in principle. In practice, though, I did not get much attention at all unless I was wearing something that formed around the bust, out and back in, like a peasant blouse or empire waist with elastic under the bust, or something that effectively had "cups". I'm not saying that no-one noticed, but people took it in stride without even a double-take.

It seems to depend on the wearer. What doesn't attract attention on me, would attract attention on other gals. I must have a natural SEP (Somebody Else's Problem) field going for me :D

vetobob9
01-05-2012, 02:22 PM
I went ahead but I wore my coat the whole time as I did not have time to remove it. No one said anything or appeared to notice.

DanaR
01-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Haven't you ever seen a girl take off her bra without removing her blouse? You can do that in the car or almost anywhere. With the bra and forms gone, you should be good to go.

vetobob9
02-20-2012, 05:47 PM
I did this again but this time for three days in a row. People have noticed but I only heard one comment. I did not get the whole thing but it sounded like he said, "they look like breasts".

I am thinking of building up so I don't have to wear a coat anymore. Unfortunately, I think my bra makes them look bigger than they actually are.

BRANDYJ
02-20-2012, 05:58 PM
You either work in a very liberal place or you don't care about losing your job! I have no idea what type of work you do or what type of co- workers and management team you have, but what you are doing can get you terminated. Having just lost my job, it's not a good feeling. No, it had nothing to do with under dressing, crossdressing at all. It was a personality conflict with a manager. Now if you think your wearing a bra and forms won't cause you some sort of conflict with a manager, you're wrong.
I think you need to rethink your need to be a non-conformist and your outing yourself at work. Good luck, sounds like you will need it. .

firststepnow_whynot
02-20-2012, 06:51 PM
i actually have man boobs ... not huge but not small either. I usually wear T-shirts and denims to office. I have a couple of the T-shirts that are somewhat loose but they stick / hug curves on my body. So my boobs are noticeable. The smaller T-Shirts infact dont give my boobs away. I have seen people look at me or rather my boobs (I definitely know that they have noticed my boobs). At times I dont mind it, sometimes I like it or at others, I actually go and wear a jacket if I feel that they are too noticeable... But overall, I like it, when people notice.

Aprilrain
02-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Wow, and CDs wonder why the general public thinks they are all weird! (that's putting it mildly)
I really can't wrap my brain around why you Would do this???

Sammy777
02-20-2012, 07:20 PM
Wow, and CDs wonder why the general public thinks they are all weird! (that's putting it mildly)
I really can't wrap my brain around why you Would do this???

I can take a stab at that one - for the giggle - giggle - hee hee thrill of it???? :lol2:

When I read this thread all I could think of was this:

http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/samanthaM76/open%20album/bbh.gif

Barbara Ella
02-20-2012, 07:34 PM
You are really asking for big problems by this act of "over underdressing" You really do not have much freedom in the workplace for activities which can be deemed disruptive. Please rethink what you are doing, and reel it in a bit.

Babes

vetobob9
02-20-2012, 07:40 PM
You either work in a very liberal place or you don't care about losing your job! I have no idea what type of work you do or what type of co- workers and management team you have, but what you are doing can get you terminated. Having just lost my job, it's not a good feeling. No, it had nothing to do with under dressing, crossdressing at all. It was a personality conflict with a manager. Now if you think your wearing a bra and forms won't cause you some sort of conflict with a manager, you're wrong.
I think you need to rethink your need to be a non-conformist and your outing yourself at work. Good luck, sounds like you will need it. .

Actually, from what you just described, the wearing of bras and forms would the heart of the issue because your manager had a problem with that. Where do you live? In many American states, there are now laws that prohibit employment termination on the basis of gender presentation. It is not up to the manager's descretion. The only way an employer has an out is if they require everyone to wear a uniform.
Were you working somewhere that required a uniform?

Where I work, the only requirement they had was you had to wear a white shirt because one guy would never shower and always came to work in dirty clothes. But because he had not been working there for a while, the owner got rid of that policy and now everyone wears what ever they want. Everyone where I work has reasonably good taste.
Then again, iI work with 20 women and there are only 4 guys. And most of our customers are older women.

It sounds like you might have an employment discrimination claim but that is if the conflict with your manager really was based on him/her not liking the idea of you in bra or forms. Employers may not discriminate on the basis of gender identification.

Aprilrain
02-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Having just lost my job, it's not a good feeling. No, it had nothing to do with under dressing,

Actually, from what you just described, the wearing of bras and forms would the heart of the issue because your manager had a problem with that. Where do you live? In many American states, there are now laws that prohibit employment termination on the basis of gender presentation. It is not up to the manager's descretion. The only way an employer has an out is if they require everyone to wear a uniform.

Where I work, the only requirement they had was you had to wear a white shirt because one guy would never shower and always came to work in dirty clothes. But because he had not been working there for a while, the owner got rid of that policy and now everyone wears what ever they want. Everyone where I work has reasonably good taste.
Then again, iI work with 20 women and there are only 4 guys. And most of our customers are older women.

It sounds like you might have an employment discrimination claim but that is if the conflict with your manager really was based on him/her not liking the idea of you in bra or forms. Employers may not discriminate on the basis of gender identification.

I think I see what we are dealing with here.

BRANDYJ
02-20-2012, 07:58 PM

You did not read my post. I said it had nothing to do with crossdressing or under dressing. I am not fool enough to EVER out myself where I work! Even if where you live and work has laws to protect you if you continue to dress inappropriate at work, a manager can always find many other reasons to let you go.
You are playing with fire being dressed as a male but showing a bra and pads under your shirt. How's the job market where you live? Better look into it.

vetobob9
02-20-2012, 08:53 PM
You did not read my post. I said it had nothing to do with crossdressing or under dressing. I am not fool enough to EVER out myself where I work! Even if where you live and work has laws to protect you if you continue to dress inappropriate at work, a manager can always find many other reasons to let you go.
You are playing with fire being dressed as a male but showing a bra and pads under your shirt. How's the job market where you live? Better look into it.

Interesting. I read your post but perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying. Then why did you mention he had an issue with you wearing a bra if that was not the cause of your termination?
There was probably something else you were doing that got you terminated?

How did you present yourself?

If a person goes out of their way to, say, shove into people's faces that they crossdress or they are transgender, that in itself can also be considered harassment. For example I do not recommend going to work in a see through shirt, bra and super sized forms. What ever you do, should be done with modesty, maturity, and respect for how the people around might feel. If you dress the way I described in the example, would it not be possible that some people might feel disrespected?

Also it is important to keep in mind the type of place you work at. If you work at a conservative christian values type place, then I would suggest that cross dressing is not a good idea because it does not fit the environment. Though you could probably get away with underdressing if done modestly. In other words, don't be flashy or showy. Wear something that conceals the fact that you are under dressing.
It's not underdressing that gets you fired, its how you do it and it is also how you behave and interact with others on the job.

Example: If you underdress or crossdress just to "shove it" in your coworkers faces, then you would be asking for trouble.
Moderation is the key.

Aprilrain
02-20-2012, 09:06 PM

Interesting. I read your post but perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying. Then why did you mention he had an issue with you wearing a bra if that was not the cause of your termination?
There was probably something else you were doing that got you terminated?

Wow, I think you've huffed enough breast form glue for one night, time for bed honey!

kimdl93
02-21-2012, 08:22 AM
As I understand it, you work in a predominantly female environment, most of your customers are female, and your business manager and the state you work in are respectful of transgender rights. Also, you're presenting as male, with the exception of underdressing and wearing a bra with C forms.......do I have that right?

If all of these things are right, can I ask if you've considered asking to your employer about presenting completely female at work. It seems that you'd blend in more completely if you presented as female, rather than as a male with boobs.

vetobob9
02-21-2012, 09:49 PM
As I understand it, you work in a predominantly female environment, most of your customers are female, and your business manager and the state you work in are respectful of transgender rights. Also, you're presenting as male, with the exception of underdressing and wearing a bra with C forms.......do I have that right?

If all of these things are right, can I ask if you've considered asking to your employer about presenting completely female at work. It seems that you'd blend in more completely if you presented as female, rather than as a male with boobs.

Good question. I don't wear the forms except occasionally. The primary thing that prevents me doing this is the facial hair and the 5 o'clock shadow that appears if I am not able to keep it constantly shaved. That is the primary give away. If I can't shave the face hair, I avoid underdressing and forms.

kimdl93
02-22-2012, 09:16 AM
Another question along the same lines...would you like to present as female, with make up, women's clothing, etc or do you prefer limiting this to underdressing and forms. Mind you there isn't a right answer, I'm just curious, because I presume from your ealier posts that its likely that your co-workers and patrons knows you CD...

vetobob9
02-22-2012, 07:27 PM
They know, when I change, I put everything in my bag. I would present as female, however, at this point I have no experience with make up and I cannot currently afford to go all out on it, due to financial constraints.

All I know is that a beard does not look good with either forms or lipstick. LOL

BRANDYJ
02-22-2012, 07:36 PM
A lot of things not right with this thread. For one, his readng comprehension is very poor based on my previous 2 posts that he still does not comprehend.
Second, he wears a bra and forms in public and at work but he has no experience with makeup?

Last but not least, he can't afford to go all out due to financial constraints? And yet, he has no fear of losing his job for dressing very inappropriately at work?
I gotta go with April rain on this one.

Aprilrain
02-22-2012, 07:48 PM
A lot of things not right with this thread. For one, his readng comprehension is very poor based on my previous 2 posts that he still does not comprehend.
Second, he wears a bra and forms in public and at work but he has no experience with makeup?

Last but not least, he can't afford to go all out due to financial constraints? And yet, he has no fear of losing his job for dressing very inappropriately at work?

I've never used breast forms so I'm curious how noxious are the fumes from the glue?? :heehee:

vetobob9
02-22-2012, 10:29 PM

1. If, as you say, I do not comprehend your post, then perhaps you should elaborate. I do not mean any offense, but from what I read, you said that you were fired and your boss does not like men wearing bras or forms. Then you said you were not fired for wearing bras or forms but for another reason, perhaps disrupting the work environment. If neither is true, then do elaborate your story.

2. One step at a time. The most makeup I have experience with is lipstick, and even then not very much. I have not worn it out in public except on the occasion when I forgot to remove it.
Some of us can go full blown at once, some of us are not ready to leave the closet, and some of us are taking small steps as we are able to and which is in our comfort zone.

donnatracey
02-23-2012, 11:00 PM
Bob, Brandy's post does not require elaboration - it is quite clear! You do need to read it again....nowhere did she say her boss did not like men wearing bras or forms!!!.....:doh::doh:

vetobob9
02-28-2012, 08:27 AM

The bolded made it appear the manager had a problem with men wearing bras and/or forms. That is what she should elaborate on. It appears to contradict a previous statement in the same post.

BLUE ORCHID
02-28-2012, 08:52 AM
Hi Bob, ((Busted)) punn intended.