PDA

View Full Version : A bit of a dilemma

Brigadier Bowcat
12-31-2011, 04:35 PM
Hiya, my name is Brendan but I sometimes go by the name Brenda.

I've been cross dressing for five years now and love it, it makes me feel complete.
It's like I can be myself when I'm Brenda.

There is a bar near to where I live that I frequent only as Brenda, no one knows that I am really a chap.
I've been going there now for a couple of years and have always had a good time, drinking, talking and dancing with both men and women.

The problem that has arisen is quite embarrassing.
The other night there was a dancing competition which I was taking part in, it was a limbo dancing thing.
I'm very supple and can limbo with the best of them so there I was shuffling myself under the limbo bar when FLASH.
Some cheeky sod has took a photo up my skirt whilst I'm getting down to business :eek:

I'm now scared that my secret will come out.
No doubt when the person who took the pic sees up my skirt he is going to notice something is there that shouldn't be.

What do I do?
Do I never frequent the bar again or do I front it out.

Rianna Humble
12-31-2011, 04:48 PM
Upskirt photography is at best a gross invasion of privacy and at worse a sex-crime. You might want to confront the photographer and request quite strongly that he delete the photograph and all copies he may have made.

Miranda-E
12-31-2011, 04:49 PM
You've been that bars resident crossdresser for a while. NO ONE thats part time is in the situation where "no one knows that I am really a chap" 100% of the time.
A good bar is hard to find. Own it and go back.

edit: Rianna's right

CINDYO
12-31-2011, 04:56 PM
he must have had suspicions to take a pic up your skirt, why else would any male do that, if he thought you were a GG there is no way he would have taken that pic. not a chance as the remifications would have been huge and he would have known that.

MissMarcie
12-31-2011, 05:01 PM
I'm very supple and can limbo with the best of them so there I was shuffling myself under the limbo bar when FLASH.
Some cheeky sod has took a photo up my skirt whilst I'm getting down to business :eek:

How well were you tucked ? and how well did your panties cover everything ? were you wearing a panty girdle?
If so, he probably saw nothing.

Jilmac
12-31-2011, 05:06 PM
Hi Brenda, and welcome to the forum. In some upskirt shots there could be some distortion caused by camera angle, light, motion, or shadow. If your package isn't a prominant feature under your skirt and the bloke who took the shot has already posted it for the world to see, you could claim photographic distortion and hope others buy it as a viable explanation.

"Mary"
12-31-2011, 05:18 PM
Don't let this possibility ruin a good thing for you. Sounds like you are well liked there. Some folks must at least have a suspicion and still folks like you. And besides (as stated earlier above), how revealing a picture could he have taken really?

jillleanne
12-31-2011, 05:50 PM
Brenda, a few things come to mind here. One is, I really doubt the regulars at the bar think you are a genetic female but may have long accepted who you are. There are simply too any genetic features a female has a male does not and vice versa. Secondly, how do you know for sure he took a viewable picture of anything? Did you see it on his camera? Are you over reacting? If you willingly without coercion, in a public location, did a limbo dance while wearing a short skirt or a skirt hicked up enough to share your geneic makeup, and someone unwittingly took a picture of it, they will simply do one of two things; look at it and tell the world, or look at it and say nothing. You will soon know by going to the locale again. If you have been going out dressed en femme for some time now, I would think this would not mean much to you in the least. I mean really, is your goal here to fool everyone into thinking you are a genetic female or is your goal to express your feminine self because you accept who you are and enjoy being out and about expressing who you are?

docrobbysherry
12-31-2011, 07:24 PM
U sound like someone that has lots of guts. To go out as Brenda consistently. There's no point in ANYONE guessing what the results of those photos mite be.

In any case, I'm predicting you WON'T let one little incident ruin Brenda's good times!

Eryn
12-31-2011, 08:13 PM
I've noted that a lot of bad things happen to us in bars! Perhaps there is a message there!

I wonder if that photograph also includes your face? If not, there is little that will connect the photo with you.