PDA

View Full Version : Are u comin...in as a Girl or (yech) Boy? How u gna Be at the strike of 2012 bae?

Annaliese2010
12-31-2011, 11:51 PM
You in girly girl mode? Or...by force of (boring) convention forced to be your man-guy? Huh? Me...I'm a flaming babe. What it IS!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS to ALL & Everyone on this good planet...this blue & green paradise called 'Earth'!!!!!

Marleena
12-31-2011, 11:54 PM
You in girly girl mode? Or...by force of (boring) convention forced to be your man-guy? Huh? Me...I'm a flaming babe. What it IS!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS to ALL & Everyone on this good planet...this blue & green paradise called 'Earth'!!!!!

Annaliese I'm dressed as a chick..Coming into 2012 as what I prefer to be.:) Happy New Year!

Contessa
01-01-2012, 12:08 AM
I am dressed as a woman. A beautiful creature that walks the earth like all others who actually are women. I will stay dressed til 2012 enters the picture and slowly I will get back to dressing like the other gender I was born in. I love this feeling I will aspire to dress more in 2012 and get my self out in the sunlight and cold and warmth of what out there is all about.

I am a girl that looks like a boy! Girls rule!

Tess

Melody1985
01-01-2012, 12:43 AM
I am force to be a guy tonight.. But, I am fully dressed in women's clothes underneath... Leggings and a tank top, and underneath, I have panties and a bra. I also threw some lip gloss on lightly, as well as some foundation and very light lip liner. On top, I'm hiding all of that with a long turtleneck and jeans.

docrobbysherry
01-01-2012, 01:05 AM
At my age, New Year's Eve is just another nite! I think what's MORE IMPORTANT is how you live the OTHER 364 days of the year! And, ALL the days u have left on this planet! I COULD dress tonite, but am not in the mood! Maybe New Year's day?

But, I DO wish everyone a wonderful new year!

Jeannie
01-01-2012, 01:11 AM
Sorry for copping out but I am in drab tonight. No reason just am. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. Oh yeah I am having wine and Cheese because I got really, really drunk at a wedding one time and I can't stand the taste of champagne. XXXXOOOOO!!!!!

TSAlyssa
01-01-2012, 01:16 AM
In wearing Victoria's Secret of course!

marlacd
01-01-2012, 01:27 AM
I opted to dress up this year, because its my first opportunity to do so!

We should all start out the new year on the right "heel".

Barbara Ella
01-01-2012, 01:30 AM
I am in girl mode tonight ( as far as that goes for me right now), but it is just a night at home. Nothing male on the body, put a fresh lipstick on and a new clear coat on the nails and went upstairs and kissed the wife at midnight. Came back down to post some here and wish everyone here a:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Babes

ArleneRaquel
01-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Girl mode, red lace panties, bra, robe, red slippers, but all alone. :sad:

Julie Hall
01-01-2012, 02:27 AM
I'll be in girl mode. If I'm home - I'm in girl mode. Come to think of it - I'm always in girl mode - just dressed drab when working. but mentally still in girl mode!

joank
01-01-2012, 02:42 AM
Geen Velvet ankle lenght dress, 4"open toe, black sling backs and full make-up. Oh yeah, I'm in girl mode tonight (but just at home).

MiraM
01-01-2012, 03:55 AM
I was dressed exactly the same as my female boss...white chef's jacket and black pants. The only difference was her jacket said Executive Chef, and mine said Sous Chef.

IamToni
01-01-2012, 04:15 AM
I spent NYE at home with my wonderful supportive wife and as such I was wearing a dress. This was my first NYE dressed in girly clothes and it means so much to me that I could dress.

jessica renee
01-01-2012, 05:27 AM
Unfortunatley was in drab tonight, was hanging out with some new and old friends who do not know about Jessica. But I'm hoping to get back to being me real soon!

Diana Bain
01-01-2012, 06:36 AM
My wife and I had some drinks while we both dressed to the nines...and then we found out a taxi downtown would be a two hour wait(about a mile) So I changed back to my male side(which sucked) and we walked...great time though. Happy new year everyone!!!!

lauraabdl
01-01-2012, 07:15 AM
Went out as a woman and rang in the New Year as a woman with some friends at dinner an dancing afterwards. Had a great night, my first as a woman and loveing every second an looking forward to the year as a woman 24/7 at the house and around the new house, some work I will have to dress in drab, but other than that it will be all girl from now on. YAH!!!

shybi
01-01-2012, 07:26 AM
happy new year to all

i was at a fancy dress party last night so i dressed as wendy it was so much fun to be myself in front of family and friends and a couple of them even said i looked better as a girl then a guy, that put a big smile on my face

wendy xxx

Carol A
01-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Oh no girls, Carol was in her very best party dress and a new pair of heels my feel still hurt this morning. Happy New Year

Stefanie_in_Mt
01-01-2012, 08:39 AM
totally in girlie mode, staying home and having some drinks, wig make-up jewely, heels I LOVE IT Happy new year everyone

Tina B.
01-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Not one to go out on New Years Eve, always called it amateur night at the bar. But spent the night at home with my lovely wife, and wore my Christmas present, a cute Little Black dress with a lace top. Nails done in gold glitter polish, shared a bottle of wine, and a nice steak dinner, and was in my nightie and a sleep by 11.
Tina B.

Jocelyn Quivers
01-01-2012, 10:54 AM
I had to remain in male mode last night. "LAME!":thumbsdn: Maybe this time next year things will be different.

StevieTV
01-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Went out as a girl and came in as a woman ;)

Cheryl T
01-01-2012, 12:07 PM

As a friend once said, "I'm always Cheryl". So yes, I welcomed the new year as me...

PretzelGirl
01-01-2012, 12:52 PM
No boring convention for me. I was in drab and spent the evening with my wife, daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids. It was a great and fun night. Since I am not trying to be full time, there certainly a lot of fun to be had in drab. Sue will have plenty of fun later in 2012.

DeniseNJ
01-01-2012, 01:18 PM
I WITH YOU ON THIS ANNA. your a babe forsure . I'm join you on that planet

Crysten
01-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Drab and totally at work for 11 hours ... but double time and a half is nice :-) one night at work paid for most of christmas

darci.c
01-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Yep, at the stroke of midnight, I was looking my best.

Felt good.

drushin703
01-01-2012, 06:17 PM
I am writing this on new years day and not new years eve, but I rang in the new year totally enfemme. I went to Gigi Cabaret bar in Detroit, then
to the Rainbow Room also in Detroit and had a great time at both.I had on a lbd mini dress with silver trim and matching earrings.Ate far too many
meatballs at the Rainbow Room and had to hurry home.But good news, I was home in time to watch the ball come down in NY, see Lady Gaga
and try to understand what the hell Dick Clark was talking about.....lol. Happy 2012 dana

Cristi
01-01-2012, 09:06 PM
I spent the first moments of 2012 at home with my wife. I'd decided to bring in the new year in style, so put on a black sleeveless sequin party dress (well above the knee) and everything that goes with it (stockings, heels, earrings, a touch of makeup).

We opened a bottle of champagne at midnight and danced in the living room as an old Frank Sinatra song played on the television.

Note: All day today, we've been finding sequins from the dress spread all over the living room floor and couch. :( I have a feeling that we'll be finding them for a good long time.

Diane Smith
01-02-2012, 02:42 AM
I went to the Chicagoland TGirls party at Club Krave in Blue Island, IL. Got my nails, hair and makeup done with my regular beauty crew down here before driving up (2-1/2 hours or so). Looked pretty good and got a lot of compliments on my nails, tattoos and earrings. (Somehow, nobody noticed or commented on my Christian Louboutins ... sniff!) Met a few nice people that I would like to keep in contact with later, but conversation was difficult due to the loudness of the music in the small club. Unfortunately, the noise drove away a lot of the dozen or so girls who showed up before midnight -- I checked out myself about 11:15 PM (and had a dull roar in my ears the rest of the night). So I spent the moment of New Year's in the car on I-57 driving home, but totally dressed to the nines and looking good, if I do say so myself. I actually count it as a pretty successful outing even though it wound up being shorter than planned. I was wide awake when I got home and stayed up and dressed, albeit alone, until almost 5:00 AM.

- Diane

Christina89
01-08-2012, 04:18 PM
i came to 2012 in girl mode :)

ArleneRaquel
01-08-2012, 04:24 PM
2012 in full female attire and makup. :)

Longing2be-Trisha
01-08-2012, 04:28 PM
I Came into 2012 as a woman!

Hugs