PDA

View Full Version : Ending the year with a BANG !

gartersnheels
01-01-2012, 01:06 AM
Wow, I just recently (like Christmas day) told my wife I wanted to explore my feminine side and wore a pair of red satin women's panties and she was ok with seeing me in a pair that night. Tonight it was even more awesome as we both tried on the panties I ordered online together and she commented which ones ones looked good on me ( boy shorts and bikini's and we also took pictures!) . Also today was the first time I bought a pair of tights and I wore those in front of her as well, at first she wasn't to keen but as I explained how I felt in them she felt better about it. I feel so liberated that she knows and hope one day to be able to wear a pair of heels in front of her,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jeannie
01-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Looks like the new year holds a lot fun and new meaning for you. I am glad your wife is ok with it all, but may I suggest caution and take it a little at a time and include her in your decisions. I do with my wife and it has really worked out fantastically for me. But HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE!!!!!

Tara D. Rose
01-01-2012, 01:17 AM
Yes I agree with Jeannie, happy new year to you and your wife.
L&R..................Tara

Marleena
01-01-2012, 01:19 AM
I hope 2012 brings you more good times with your wife! Happy New Year!

Barbara Ella
01-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Sounds wonderful. Be prepared for her acceptance to run hot and cold depending on.....whatever, you may never know. Just be accepting of how she feels. It sounds like she is having some fun with this, and may feel included at the moment. Dont exclude her and dont make it only about yourself. She wants you to be happy, you need to be aware of her feelings and make sure she is not threatened and go out of your way to make her happy. Perhaps buy her some sexy things just for her, that you will not wear. You still need to admire her as a sexy woman. The wife can make this such a wonderful experience. Give her some hugs for this new year.

Babes