PDA

View Full Version : the joys of winter

jillcutie
01-02-2012, 02:54 PM
A big storm came through here last night dumping quite a bit of snow plus the drifts caused the need for me to use my snow blower to clean out the drive way. I decided since I was already dressed I would do it en femme as well. I wore a pair of jeans, a black top, forms, with a mens sweater under my coveralls and winter jacket. I had some eye makeup on as well, It felt great to be out even though I was still in the driveway. there was no one else out at the time which made it easier for me since it was in daylight.

Rica_6869
01-02-2012, 03:02 PM
I dress en femme 24/7/365, but I don't try to pass very often. I'm just an obvious male in obvious feminine clothes everyday. Being 5'5" 130 or so, I get away with it pretty easily. During the summer, I just settle for a flat, A-cup bra everyday, but during the winter, wearing sweaters and jackets, I never leave the house without forms and or a push up. That's about the ONLY thing I like about winter, LOL.

Beth Mays
01-02-2012, 03:04 PM
UMMMM.... think I will pass on that one. Lets try that when temp is .... sets say 72F

Cynthia Anne
01-02-2012, 03:28 PM
You can have the winter! I'll take the summer when I can wear a sleaveless top and my 36-c's! Hugs!