PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

Kelli Ca
01-02-2012, 10:52 PM
I hinted to my wife about wearing limngerie and she responded by letting me wear her nighty.It didnt fit right so she even offered to buy me some with matching panties. I have not pressed for stockings and such but feel very good.it is throught the comments and support here i have to thank for this. i feel like a big weight is off me. More to come

sissystephanie
01-02-2012, 10:59 PM
You are very fortunate to have a wife that is at least somehat accepting. Be sure to let her know that you appreciate her response. More importantly, let her know that you are still the man she married in every way!! You are a member of our big family and we want to take care of you!

Barbara Ella
01-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Sissy has it right. You must always be the man she married and remembers, always. Dont press her, she sounds like she is willing to help. Give her big hugs, and communicate a lot.

Babes

DanaR
01-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Appreciate and thank her for everything that she does. Don't push her and let her be part of any discussion.

Cynthia Anne
01-03-2012, 12:08 AM
I agree, let her know what she means to you! Above all don't push her! Have fun! Hugs!