PDA

View Full Version : hurts

marny
01-03-2012, 11:56 PM
i need to talk a little bit. I love who I am , but i know i am the only one. three girls and they all know dad is mom. the rest of my family doesn't know yet, but i think the storm is rising.

Cynthia Anne
01-04-2012, 12:11 AM
I hope it's just a cloud and it blows over pertty quick! It may be hard to have three girls to keep quiet! But then again perhaps you don't want them to keep quiet!! Hope the best for you! Hugs!

Gianna
01-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Stay ever-strong, Marni-girl, for you are beautiful! You brought your three girls into this world and have watched, sometimes quietly, hurtfully, inside as they grew and developed under your watchful eye and loving heart. They will now get the opportunity to return that love and see what affect they have had on you.
It is now your time to love yourself and lean on all of us who are just like you and are here to support you.
Gianna

Barbara Ella
01-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Marny, you are far from the only one who loves who you are. We are here, and we love you for who you are. Please do not think you are alone. there may be a storm rising, but you might be surprised who is by your side when the clouds turn black, dont assume before you know for sure. I really hope your girls surprise you. Stay in touch with us.

Hugs and kisses, Babes

lingerieLiz
01-04-2012, 01:36 AM
Keep your head up high. I'm not sure how old your girls are. Kids today grow up with two dads or two moms. Some kids grow up without any parents. Divorce is so common that children are lucky to have a safe loving environment.

Your number one job is to provide shelter, nourishment, and safety for your girls. What anyone else thinks might hurt your feelings, but is not as important as the girls knowing they are loved. Do not let others foist their feelings on your daughters.