PDA

View Full Version : Snide Remarks

Cindy M
01-04-2012, 01:01 PM
My Wife and I went for pedicures yesterday. I always go en drab. I pull off my socks & shoes and take my seat beside my wife. My toenails are always bright red. There's this gray haired man in his 60's sitting there waiting on his wife. (she was fat & ugly - haha) He's on a cellphone the whole time, talking loud, which is rude anyway. I hear him say on the phone: you oughta see this guy getting his toes painted red. I guess he's got some sugar in his tank. Why wife asks me... did you hear that?

Now, I'm not happy. I'm 6'1" 250, and my natural instinct was to take his phone and make him eat it. But... I kept thinking... if you go start something and end up knocking that man out, you're gonna end up in jail. So, everytime he looked at me, I smiled at him. About 10 minutes later, him and his old bat left. That bothered me the rest of the day. I think I did right by not confronting him, but what I do is my business. I wanted to say something to him, but feared that he would say something smartassed and I would have had the last word. It spoiled what is usually a fun thing for me.

Foxglove
01-04-2012, 01:09 PM
You did the right thing. You'll have people like that. Very insecure, so they have to put other people down and make sure that everybody around them hears it. It's his problem. Let it remain his. As hard as it is to restrain yourself in such circumstances, you did the right thing.

LeaP
01-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Oh, I understand the reaction! Thing is, you wouldn't have felt any better no matter what you did or said to him, even with a good outcome. The remarks were still humiliating, belittling, and apparently enraging.

Lea

kimdl93
01-04-2012, 01:13 PM
You most certainly did the right thing by avoiding a confrontation. Now you need to work through the reasons that you let his comments spoil an otherwise enjoyable experience. Certainly, he's not the first guy who has had questions about your gender or sexuality. The only difference is that you heard his comments. Let it go. At worst, you provided him with a moment of amusement...or at best he'll be plagued by thoughts of getting his own nails done...or slipping on that pretty sundress he's always wanted. Either way, it doesn't change your life.

I suppose there's also the possibility that your own masculinity was challenged by his comments. (note aggressive tone regarding making an old man eat a cell phone). You've already established that you're comfortable enough in your skin to get a pedi with your wife, so if some part of you was rearing up to defend your manhood - let it go. Again, what he thinks about you doesn't make you any different. You are what you are, and have the confidence to express it. Be proud!

Annie M
01-04-2012, 01:15 PM
YEP know how you feel but "Sugar in his tank!" never heard that one. I wear my long hair with a barrette most of the time and I often get snide remarks. To aggravate these narrow minded folks I sometimes take it out and shake out my hair and put it back in while they are watching then smile....That last word thing seldom works.

Anne2345
01-04-2012, 01:19 PM
I echo the other responses - you did the right thing. There is probably nothing you could say to such a narrow minded person that would change anything. So just ignore such people, and enjoy your pedicure. I myself love, love, love pedicures, and I am not going to let anything get in between my pedicure and my enjoyment of it! :)

Karren H
01-04-2012, 01:21 PM
You need to work on your subtle preemptive snide attack!! Lol. I've been honing mine for years much to the chagrin of my wife.. It really adds to the entertainment value of being around ass-holes!!

DaniPat
01-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Hi Cindy,
The problem was all his making. I think you handled that situation with great aplumb by not giving that old man the satisfaction of riling you up. You should not be bothered by what that snarking old gas bag said. You were there to get a pedicure with the woman you love. If you crossdress it is nobodies business but your own and others are in the wrong to demean you in any way. Of course people will always have an opinion of what we crossdressers do in public. I find it is usually the older generation which has the hardest time accepting us as we are. I applaud you for sharing your feminine self with your wife. I have finally experienced the joy of finding a woman who accepts me for who I am, male and female. Someday I will model my wardrobe and she will help me with my makeup. Rejoice that your wife is a rare individual who see's you for who you truly are and cherishes the other side of you. I wish I had the courage to get a pedicure with my SO and maybe I will sometime in the future, TTFN.

LilSissyStevie
01-04-2012, 01:29 PM
The dude was an A-hole but there's no need to insult his wife. She didn't do anything to hurt you and she has to live with him.

Nancy (PA)
01-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Some years ago I succumbed to "road rage" when a manalmost sent me into the netherworld by cutting me off on the highway. I chased after him until I caught up to him off the highway, and was ready to pummel him into obscurity. As I approached him he grabbed his chest and informed me that he had a bad heart, and was experiencing chest pains. Can you imagine what would have happened if I had "clocked" him as I wanted to do. I still shudder sometimes when I think about that day, and what might have become of both of us had the situation gone any further. The moral of the story "CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS", lest they overcome you and you do something a-typical of your normal self. But, as Karen said, prepare some responses for the next time this happens.

Stacey Summer
01-04-2012, 01:38 PM
What a rude and bigoted man. If it had happened to me I would've made a point of staring at his crotch when he was looking. 10/1 it would've made him so uncomfortable he would've left, lol.

Alice B
01-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Yes you did the right thing. When I go in I wear open toed sandals, so I don't mess up the toe nail paint afterwards. I often get a haircut first and have many times had other males come in for a haircut and see my nails. They will try and be subtile and sneek peaks. I'm used to it now and think nothing about it. If I had been in your situation I might have said to him "try it, you might like it" Ha,Ha.

KimberlyG
01-04-2012, 02:18 PM
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will forget never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou.

Sorry you experienced that.

I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it. Maya Angelou

suchacutie
01-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Violence is never a successful end to this kind of confrontation. Consider the situation of this man who has had 6 decades to hone his bigotry, rudeness, and arrogance. You can't possibly "fix" that in a couple of minutes, no matter how badly you pummel him :).

Your response was the very best: smile and make it clear you are happy with yourself. Looked at from the other direction, it is he who is humiliating himself. Nothing he could say should be able to humiliate you at all since there is nothing at all wrong with what you are doing. Heck, you are there with your wife and he has the nerve to attempt to insult you both! Really, he is insulting himself!

Smile, and the world smiles with you!

tina

whowhatwhen
01-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Now I actually want to see you make some bigot literally eat (and chew) their phone, I think it would be funny.
Unless, like many others who put people down he's trying to divert attention from the fact his wife pegs him every night with the American Challenge. And he likes it. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Lorileah
01-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Handled very well. A smile will do one of two things. It will make them relax and smile back or it will p*ss them off. Either way you win. You just never know which kennel his mother came from or which mixed breed jumped the fence.

Kaz
01-04-2012, 02:32 PM
You most certainly did the right thing by avoiding a confrontation. Now you need to work through the reasons that you let his comments spoil an otherwise enjoyable experience. Certainly, he's not the first guy who has had questions about your gender or sexuality. The only difference is that you heard his comments. Let it go. At worst, you provided him with a moment of amusement...or at best he'll be plagued by thoughts of getting his own nails done...or slipping on that pretty sundress he's always wanted. Either way, it doesn't change your life.

I suppose there's also the possibility that your own masculinity was challenged by his comments. (note aggressive tone regarding making an old man eat a cell phone). You've already established that you're comfortable enough in your skin to get a pedi with your wife, so if some part of you was rearing up to defend your manhood - let it go. Again, what he thinks about you doesn't make you any different. You are what you are, and have the confidence to express it. Be proud!

Job done, in my opinion!

cavehill
01-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Did the fat and ugly wife say anything nasty about you or just the husband?? If just the husband the fat ugly wife deserves more respect!!!!

Imeni
01-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Wow. Way to show restraint. Me? I'm a hot tempered youngin' compared to alot of the more wisdom filled people here. My reaction, sadly, would result in a glare so strong it would make his hair fall out. If continued ignorance was shown, more than likely, being the large man that I am, I'd probably just take his phone, tell whomever was on the line that he'd call them back, and simply snap his phone clean in two. ;D Respect is something to be earned, not given freely. People get the benifit of the doubt with me. Everyone starts out at a mellow, whatever vibe. How you portray yourself afterwards, well, some people have a phone snapping coming to them. :o

DanaR
01-04-2012, 03:41 PM
I think that I would have confronted him and made up a story as to why my toes were painted. Something like my Marine combat unit (make up something here) when we returned home we decided to do something really wild to change how we reacted to war situations. We all got a pedicure with toes painted the same color. You could add that it takes away the thought of killing. While you were telling the story, the idiot would be sitting there with a smile on his face until you got to the last sentence.

Meg East
01-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Well played. There are bigots and narrow minded people who want people to respond to their taunts. Once they get the reaction, they go to the cops and attempt to play victim and then file fourth degree assault charges. Nothing ruins a good day like having to defend your actions to the cops.

Barbara Ella
01-04-2012, 04:27 PM
You handled it well. If the wife had not been there, then maybe Karren's comebacks would have been n order, and almost demanded by the situation. A person talking on the cell phone has no guarantee of privacy, an dhis conversation was open to the public, including you, and you would be perfectly within your rights to confront him, dress him down, embarrass him, and demand apologies for all within earshot who had to experience his bigotry without asking for it.

At least you could have properly told him to shut the F up and keep his private thoughts private, or take it outside with the rest of the trash. Easy for me to say now, probably would not have thought of it while experiencing the rage buildup

Babes

Cindy M
01-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Adding to the story, the wife was giving me strange looks, too. I didn't care for the way either of them were looking at me, as if I was doing something wrong. I am not a violent person, but I am a human being and I have feelings. My anger came from being insulted. He probably thought I didn't hear his remarks. The ladies at the nail shop are always friendly and glad to see us. Our money spends just like anyone elses. They make us feel welcome unconditionally. If it hadn't bothered me so bad, I wouldn't have written about it 24 hours later.

Longing2be-Trisha
01-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Well played Cindy! Don't give in to the anger over some jerk who probably was aroused deep down by you and did not know how to deal with his feelings other than put others down. You are way better that anyone like that.

Hugs

Marleena
01-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Cindy he sounds like a jerk with low self esteem. He saw you as a target to make himself feel better. Too bad we couldn't get people removed from places for comments like that. I hope Karma gets him because it could have been any of us girls.

I don't blame you for being angry.

grace52
01-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Good for you, I know always take the high road, it takes a bigger and better person to walk away. I'am about the same size and used to fight at drop of the hat, but cding has made a more relaxed person. In my male mode I'am very mascaline I drove dirt late models for nearly 35 yrs., ride motorcycles and every manly thing. I say smile people will either return or wonder what you are up to. GRACE

Eryn
01-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Y'know, what goes around comes around. Someday that guy will be overheard badmouthing someone who matters in his life and will pay the price.

After all, while you were sitting right next to your wife having fun, he was sitting there so bored that he had to amuse himself talking on the phone. You win!

Momarie
01-04-2012, 04:59 PM
He was unkind.

"(she was fat & ugly - haha)" as were you.

alwayshave
01-04-2012, 05:32 PM
You did the right thing. I have had the snide remarks, not for cross dressing, but because I'm white and my SO is back. We live in DC, but sometimes head out to the Old Dominion. At first the comments would bother me, but now I barely hear them.

Dana7
01-04-2012, 06:11 PM
You had the last laugh. That jerk of an old fart is probably thinking how boring his life is and so he takes it out on anyone who he can. You just happened to be the nearest one at that salon.

You did exactly the right thing. Maintaining your cool and smiling let this jerk know that you are above his lame harrassments.

Good job on being the better person in this situation. And don't let that situation steal your joy. I'd love to be able to get my toenails painted!

:battingeyelashes:

Debra Russell
01-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Oh, I think maybe as Karren said a snide remark may have been in order but to be effective you have to think pretty fast--besides I'll bet he was just jealous....................Debra

Raychel Torn
01-04-2012, 06:15 PM
You did the right thing, but that doesn't make it feel better.

Launa
01-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Thats a tough thing to keep quiet in a situation like that. It doesn't feel good turning the other cheek but its for the better. Hopefully the owners of the salon heard the whole thing and won't put up with it in the future. It sucks your whole day was ruined. Hang in there!

Launa
01-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Adding to the story, the wife was giving me strange looks, too. I didn't care for the way either of them were looking at me, as if I was doing something wrong. I am not a violent person, but I am a human being and I have feelings. My anger came from being insulted. He probably thought I didn't hear his remarks. The ladies at the nail shop are always friendly and glad to see us. Our money spends just like anyone elses. They make us feel welcome unconditionally. If it hadn't bothered me so bad, I wouldn't have written about it 24 hours later.

Both of thsese people are sacks of s*!t. They're miserable in their own lives so they have to try and bring someone else down.

whowhatwhen
01-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Am I the only one who thinks the opposite?
That bigots need to publically humiliated and made an example of for their dangerous beliefs and prejudices.

Kristy_K
01-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Just Kill him with kindness and it will really piss him off.

Cindy M
01-04-2012, 06:35 PM
He was unkind.

"(she was fat & ugly - haha)" as were you.

You are right.
I didn't tell everyone in the salon that she was, though.
I never would have wrote that here if I wasn't mad and offended.
Still... my fun was stolen.

Kelli Ca
01-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Great job showing restraint. you definitly did the right thing, besides hes probably jealous

DameErrant
01-04-2012, 06:49 PM

True! I've found that sometimes just smiling and acting as if they had just complimented you is the key to discouraging behavior like this. It's no fun insulting someone if they just don't get the point that they are being insulted. If I was en femme when this kind of incident happened to me, I would blow them a kiss!

In any event, take half an hour and just let it all go, then get on with your life. You can forget he ever existed, but he will be an A-hole the rest of his life, and that's punishment enough.

Momarie
01-04-2012, 07:01 PM
You are right.
I didn't tell everyone in the salon that she was, though.
I never would have wrote that here if I wasn't mad and offended.
Still... my fun was stolen.

You have every right to be mad...but what I hear most of all, is you were so hurt by those who were so unkind to you.

I know those few and far between, treasured moments are so precious to you.
I am real sorry your fun was stolen from you...you deserve to be pampered and happiness.

Allisa
01-04-2012, 07:06 PM
It was similar situations ,mostly about my hair,that sent me to anger management,with a remark about sugar in the tank could be construed as an act towards your car there by I would have called the police and let him deal with them.Or better yet a hate crime.

docrobbysherry
01-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Sometimes for your self esteem, u need to fite fire with fire!

(Cindy borrows her wife's cell phone and pretends to call someone).
"Hey, Bubba, yeah me and the misses r down getting our nails done. Is the big card game still on tonite? The chief of police WILL be there? Great! We won't get busted again! Hey, U won't believe these 2 old gay farts that came in next to us! One old boy must have a thing for me as he keeps lookin' and starin'! Come pick us up in about 20, ok? U can meet them then!"

MissMarcie
01-04-2012, 07:25 PM
I hear him say on the phone: you oughta see this guy getting his toes painted red. I guess he's got some sugar in his tank.

Wow...this guy is a real prize winner. Was this his way of calling you a queer or what? You could have said..hey bud...how tall are you? When he said how tall, you could have said..."damn, I didn't know sh-t could be stacked that high".

joanna4
01-04-2012, 07:32 PM
You were so strong for doing the right thing, I have dealt with those problems when in male mode because of my "metroness".

smeat
01-04-2012, 07:49 PM
I've gotten many pedicures (with painted toenails of course,) and only once had any friction. As I was leaving, a lady getting a manicure started lecturing me on how I was sinful and needed to find Jesus. I pretty much laughed it off.

I would say in your case, the guy felt emasculated because a younger guy was outwardly comfortable with himself in a place that is awkward. Perhaps his comment was loud so that his wife could overhear it; maybe she had suggested he get a pedicure too instead of sit there waiting... "No way! Those are for girls!!"

Vanessa Storrs
01-04-2012, 07:49 PM
As much as we would like to pound his bigoted head soft restraint is the proper response. There is absolutely no reason to escalate the situation. Whenever we go out dressed or in makeup or with painted nails we may receive unwelcome comments, we should be able to go on with our lives without over reacting to some Bozo making a rude comment.

MsJanessa
01-04-2012, 08:09 PM
It's not ladylike to punch somebody in the nose, but sometimes it feels good to do it--for about 10 seconds until his wife calls the cops

Senneca
01-04-2012, 08:12 PM
I would like to think if that had happened to me, I would have turned to my wife and said loudly enough for him to hear, "This reminds me of what Mark Twain once said about some people, 'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

darci.c
01-04-2012, 08:14 PM
When I was in high school, there was this guy who went around calling people "fag" all the time. It seemed like whenever there was the slightest reason or opportunity, he would call someone a fag.

I saw this guy at a local grocery store years later. He was with another guy, and it was very clear that the two of them were "fags".

Usually, the stronger the criticism, the greater the insecurity.

Betcha that old man joined the navy back in his day so he could be around the boys, but he never told the world the truth about it, nor his wife.

Genifer Teal
01-04-2012, 09:23 PM
I am confused by all the anger. This guy was definitely rude for speaking out loud, but what was his insult? First he says "you should see this guy getting a pedicure". That could be a dig or just explaining to someone not present, there is a guy getting a pedicure. There is really no need to point it out but most people find us to be a curiosity at the very least which makes us seem worth pointing out. They should be more discrete about it though. As for the "sugar in his tank" comment, maybe I'm missing something. Once again it is not necessary but quite original - to me. I think it is funny and harmless. Don't we all have a sweet side? I am not justifying this guy's words one bit, I just see it from a lighter perspective. For all the comments I've heard over the years, this one is close to the bottom of the scale. If there is a deeper meaning, please tell me.

PretzelGirl
01-04-2012, 09:44 PM
I am a bit taken back that so many of us can sit here and talk so bad about a man who made a couple of (admittedly rude) comments. We will be much better off striving to just ignoring the uneducated and spending our time enjoying our selves. If we listen to what one person says, it takes away from our good time and good mood (in this case, also out with a spouse). Don't let people doing minor things bother you folks! Life is meant to be a happy experience. I am here to tell you, there are probably many others saying the same thing, but you are out of earshot. Let it go and have fun.

Annaliese2010
01-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Umm...yea...generally good idea to not hit ppl... LOL. No, but seriously...who CARES what animal noises comes outta SIXTY y/o grey haired Man w/a beast for a 'wife'? Ew?

My advice? Don't let ppl Determine your tude or you'll Never be happy, Cindy. Aww...

Babe...this is YOUR life, Your time...do with it what You will and to hell w/the rest of tha gd mfckn world. I mean...ya know? Just dance...everythings alright..just Dance...

RitaRich
01-04-2012, 10:23 PM
So bye "snide remarks" are you referring to you calling his wife "fat and ugly" or by you calling him "rude".
You set out to be a bit more pretty. Why let the rude, fat and ugly bring out the ugly in you?

lingerieLiz
01-04-2012, 11:03 PM
I’m a contrary sort of person. I love to play the devil’s advocate. I would have loved to skewer him and challenge his manhood.

Toni Citara
01-05-2012, 12:22 AM
I totally agree. My usual retort is to ask them how my choice of "shoes" or "nail polish" etc., actually affects their life. Does my wearing heels somehow raise their property taxes? Does my getting a pedicure increase their auto insurance premiums? Does the simple act of doing something they find less manly somehow undo what is on my DD-214? Does it? Polish on my toes does NOT make me any less a man than they are, it actually makes me a bigger man. I've got the balls to do what I want to do. Only a coward hides behind their fears, and their wife's skirt.

Am I the only one who thinks the opposite?
That bigots need to publically humiliated and made an example of for their dangerous beliefs and prejudices.

Jamie001
01-05-2012, 12:24 AM
I love going to the nail salon when macho males are getting a "masculine pedicure. They can't believe when they see the nail tech applying bright red polish to my toenails. When she finishes, I always lift my feet, look at my pretty toes, and say "I really love this color, or this color makes me feel like a queen". Most of the customers in the salon hear me and see me looking at my pretty toes. The expression on the males faces is priceless. The way to get the last laugh is to own my femininity and be proud of it and my red toenails that express my femininity. Don't let the neanderthals attempt to shame you because you are not doing anything wrong. They are just idiots and will never change. Show them that you are proud of who you are.

Angie G
01-05-2012, 12:52 AM
You did good Cindy screw that old ^$#(*!@. And mt toes are red at this moment hun.:hugs:
Angie

Vickie_CDTV
01-05-2012, 01:49 AM
There is absolutely no two ways about it, not getting physical with the man was the right thing to do. In the eyes of the law, you would be the guilty party because you were the first one to get physical and there was no evidence of self defense. You would have gotten the worst of it in the end, I guarantee it.

I agree with Momarie though, that was still an unkind comment to make about the wife who committed no transgression. Is the fact she is fat or unattractive to most automatically make her a bad person unworthy of love, someone to be "saddled" with as punishment? Maybe I am being a bit sensitive here, but on more than one occasion people have said the same thing about me (because I am fat/ugly I am unworthy of love.) If we want to be accepted as we are, we should be accepting of others as they are. Just something to think about.

KarenCDFL
01-05-2012, 11:14 AM
You handled the situation perfectly. As any intelligent human would.

Unfortunately, stupidity with malice is not a terminal disease

Meg East
01-05-2012, 11:51 AM

Agreed, in this situation he was baiting you. If you don't respond he is left looking like a jerk.

J'lyn GG
01-05-2012, 12:24 PM
While I agree, you did the right thing and you were probably feeling a bit defensive. What, exactly, is your reasoning for bad talking his wife? She didn't seem to have anything to do with the situation.

Badtranny
01-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Well I agree the old dude was a crank, but what is so bad about being called a queer? It really shouldn't upset you so much.

I just assume any man who is getting his toes done in a pretty color is femmy in some way. Maybe not gay cuz most of the gay guys I know aren't very femmy, but pretty toes aren't exactly a thing that advertises "normal, hetero male". You've got at least a LITTLE sugar in the tank hon.

Enjoy it. Pretty toes are a totally worthwhile thing to have.

Jessica Louis
01-05-2012, 01:41 PM
I agree with what you did Cindy, being former military (Marines) I had to put up with some jerks who wanted to prove themselfs. As I always used to tell people then and my son now. The best thing to do is walk away. Forget about it...You will most likely never see that person again. I hope that you have a better time next time that you are out with your wife. Please don't lower yourself to his standards by name calling. I know that you were mad but be a better person then him.

Jessica

Contessa
01-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Sir please don't remind us you have sugar in your tank. Say we all already thought that. He might answer back I was talking about you I'm not gay. Then quickly say I don't believe you prove it. There is no way to prove it. This might work as one of Karren's somewhat subtle ways to say something.

I would not say anything either some time but then again other emotions take over. As a girl I have to watch it to.

I pushed the reset button, your joy has been returned to you. Please feel free to have fun again. All other of us girls included the button is quite big.

Tess

Cheryl T
01-05-2012, 04:48 PM
You should have just given him your best smile and a cute little wink....that would have shut down his little episode.

Jamie2
01-05-2012, 05:14 PM
My reply would have been, "Yes, I like my coffee just as I like my woman, Hot and sweet" !!!!!
And then just enjoy my pedicure.

MissMarcie
01-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Polish on my toes does NOT make me any less a man than they are, it actually makes me a bigger man. I've got the balls to do what I want to do. Only a coward hides behind their fears, and their wife's skirt.
A CD talking about having BALLS...ya gotta love that, huh?

Eryn
01-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Well, most of us do! :)

Every time I hear a "manly man" spout off about another man looking "girly" "gay" etc. I consider that he wouldn't have the courage to put on a dress and walk the length of the local mall.

Who's the bravest of them all? We are! We've confronted our fears and prejudices and stopped letting them control us. We should feel pity, not anger, for those who are still enslaved.

NCAmazon
01-05-2012, 07:41 PM
You did good. But since you were in drab man mode a funny thing to say could have been.

"Hey you man enough to get your pedicure too" To the guy with a smile, would have put him on the spot in the store.

or "You shy about getting your nails done" All said in a fun non threatening way. If he gets angry he looks like an idiot in front of the whole store.

Also if your 6-1 250 then your not an easy target for a fight! haha.

NCAmazon
01-05-2012, 07:42 PM

LOL, isn't this a big paradox. But somewhat true.

Toni Citara
02-10-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm a crossdresser, not interested in changing my gender. I enjoy being the man I am. That's all.

soulsister GG
02-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Sorry to say Cindy but I don't feel he did anything different than what you have done by bashing his wife. Let's see. (she was fat & ugly) really. Then he left with his "old bat" What makes it ok for you to say those things here to your friends yes he can't have his opinion. Oxymoron at a minimum. Maybe Karma hit you that day. Just sayin.

STACY B
02-10-2012, 09:24 PM
To bad I missed this thread havent been here long enough but anyway,, Me an the wife get our done regularly an its different every time an we go to different places to so no getting used to the same ol girls ,, Ya never realy know who or what yull run into at the salon ?? But anyway the same thing had happen to me ,, A guy saw me getting mine done an said something an im a big mouth anyway an LOVE that stuff so I yelled across the whole place HEY YOUR JUST JELOUS an he said some crap ,, But as he was leaving ..... NOTE LEAVING ,,, But ya got to have thick skin to do this stuff an just blow it off ,,If you let all that stuff bother you yull go crazy. I in there getting a pedi I cant think of 1 dam person that could get me off that chair an out of my favorite thing in the world. But when ya think about getting into a fight just allways remember your leaving a salon with your toe nails painted an going to a place where there are ALOT of MEN who REALY wont an dont want to UNDERSTAND .... ( JAIL ) ,, Just sayin

karenlong
02-10-2012, 09:27 PM
he was jealous , he wanted his done and didnt have the guts to do it, so rude idiots make fun of others

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-11-2012, 12:17 PM
You handled it the way my wife would want me to handle it, but alas I would have had to confront him in some way. I don't think that I would have made him eat the phone, probably would have shuved it up his Ars!!!! I wish that I had your temperment, mine gets me in trouble pretty often.

STACY B
02-11-2012, 12:20 PM
You handled it the way my wife would want me to handle it, but alas I would have had to confront him in some way. I don't think that I would have made him eat the phone, probably would have shuved it up his Ars!!!! I wish that I had your temperment, mine gets me in trouble pretty often. ME TOO im heading that way right now ill keep ya posted on what if anything happens today ?????

Sharon B.
02-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Guess I will give my nickel's worth, just give them kindness it seems to make them madder than if you gave him the satisfaction he was expecting.

Ally 2112
02-11-2012, 04:27 PM
His 4 inch eyebrows his 3 inch hairs growing out his ears and his beer belly probally made him feel seeeeexy !! .Ignore him ! .When we do what we do we have to be like a duck let the water (or rude comments ) roll off your back !