PDA

View Full Version : "gender euphoria"

Jackie Bee
01-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Hello Lady's,

Happy new year and some new thoughts for a new year.

A few days ago I was responding to the question "wonder what going out is like" from one of the girls I communicate with.

I overlooked the nuts & bolts of going out and jumped directly to the emotional aspects.

This was my response.....

"Going out dressed ? I image its different for different girls. Myself I found it refreshing, relaxing and empowering (most-likely endorphins are being created just my opinion). I don't drink or I drink very little I don't need it when I'm on girl power high and it hasn't changed in 2 months."

This got me to thinking :daydreaming: & that can bee dangerous.

Search 1. Endorphin's, Result was, yes they do what I thought they did.

Search 2. Endorphin's + Chrossdressing, Result..is as follows. (I cannot endorse nor condemned the site Iv not looked at it except for this article)

"GENDER EUPHORIA (http://www.lightinthecloset.org/Euphoria.html)" (Iv been calling it girl power, I like that better).

"The intense "high" experienced when an individual cross dresses (especially the first few times) is known as gender euphoria. This "high" may be experienced each time a person dresses as the opposite gender. It may take months, or even years for gender euphoria to diminish. Even for those who have cross dressed in part for years, gender euphoria can still be experienced during that first exploration of full-enfemme. This elation is further intensified if the person is going through andropause, menopause or a change of life. A person who is chronically depressed or suffering from stress will often find a break from those negative feelings and by contrast experience even more of a rush".

"or even years " Sweet keeping my fingers crossed for that. It also kills my arthritis pain. :)

For the complete article, Link : GENDER EUPHORIA (http://www.lightinthecloset.org/Euphoria.html)

Personal Observation: All my life its been , arousal and gratification, over and over. The same powerful drive that keeps our species procreating. Once out, it stopped, no more arousal. Arousal has been replaced by "EUPHORIA" an even bigger and longer lasting carrot . Apparently my Id relay wants me to go in this direction.

Note to self: Ego listen to Id, it knows whats best for us and Super-Ego, give the Ego good information so it don't go driving the bus off the road. We are doing ok, "looking good and feeling gorgeous" .

Disclaimer: I do not write in general terms I just speak for myself and my journey, I understand that everybody's road is different.

kimdl93
01-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Maybe I'm getting old...I don't feel an intense high anymore. I just feel more at home with myself when I'm dressed;)

JessHaust
01-04-2012, 03:48 PM
For me, its a immense feeling of contentment. I've only been dressing for the last few months (have always wanted to, just suppressed it) i really hope the feeling never goes away. Really, as I get more relaxed going out, the better it feels.

Barbara Ella
01-04-2012, 04:15 PM
I am also past the gratification stages, and can easily see that this gender euphoria I am experiencing right now cant last forever (fingers crossed also), and even now, at times there is no euphroia, but the general feeling of contentment and being at ease with myself when dressed. Sitting here right now with all polishes and lipstick on, full pads and bra (took some pictures, hope to post some later) black velvet tank top, black slacks, and 3 inch Mary Janes. I feel so at ease it is unnerving, and yet, my heart was racing while I was taking the pictures. Isn't that really what life is all about, finding the highs, enjoying them, and feeling content.

I truly hope all can find that.

Babes

Marie-Elise
01-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Interesting topic. A few weeks ago, I got the chance to dress and have a semi-erotic encounter with my wife. For about 3 days after that, I was on cloud nine and even she remarked how good a mood I was in. She didn't, however, seem to make any connection between my dressing and my mood. I think it was gender euphoria and rather intense at that.

Eryn
01-04-2012, 07:04 PM
I can't really call it an "intense euphoria." I do know that when I'm out dressed I feel a certain level of calm. For a short time I don't have to be a guy and shoulder the heavy mantle that involves. I can concentrate on acting like a woman and just enjoy the time I spend out and about.

Now, I have no fantasy that this is the way GGs think of their own lives. They have many of the same mundane worries as I do. They don't have the novelty of the experience fully occupying their consciousness as I do.

Annaliese2010
01-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Hmm...interesting. Myself, I get horny as hell. Like now... God! :o

docrobbysherry
01-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Which is what I suffer from when going out dressed in my granny gear! No endorphins while that mob is chasing me! Plenty of adrenaline, tho!:sad:

Of course, when Sherry goes out, the mob parts and moves off as quickly as possible!:eek:

Now, dressing at home is another matter entirely! Granny dresses gone! Bikinis on!:D
"Gender euphoria" here I come!:o

I guess I'm with Baby on this one!

Vickie_CDTV
01-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Which is what I suffer from when going out dressed in my granny gear! No endorphins while that mob is chasing me! Plenty of adrenaline, tho!:sad:

Granny gear?? :)

(If you mean the white hair wig, I think it looks very nice.)

Marie-Elise
01-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Hmm...interesting. Myself, I get horny as hell. Like now... God! :o

We need a "Like" button for comments like this. As I said in my previous post, it was the semi-erotic experience that brought it on.

z.kasia
01-05-2012, 02:49 PM
We need a "Like" button for comments like this. As I said in my previous post, it was the semi-erotic experience that brought it on.

yes a like or +1 button would be good :)