PDA

View Full Version : Happy Feet

cindy777
01-04-2012, 02:00 PM
For Christmas my daughters received "Just Dance 3" for the Wii. As a shift worker I normally have the house to myself on a regular bases for 4 or 5 hours at a time.

So my new activity has been practicing dancing to this game en femme, I might or might not go out to a club this summer en femme but if I do, want to be prepared and not look too awkward. My daughters make dancing look so easy as they both take ballet, jazz and modern dance. I am learning and improving, was not bad as a dancer to start out with but now it is just for the fitness and fun aspect. Thought I would mention this as it may work for some of you girls in the same boat as myself.

PS Walking everyday is always good:)

Cindy

Kaz
01-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Haven't danced in years but this did take me back to a time when I did dance 'en femme' - albeit alone at home... though I was never lonely!

Maybe I should take it up again?

Linda Stockings
01-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Good for you! I've always been awful at dancing, and am still (after 30 + years) trying to look believable even just walking in heels - which I dearly love, let alone dancing. Keep us posted on how it goes. Be happy, Linda

Barbara Ella
01-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Great use of your time. Update us when you are doing it in 5" heels, please post video too....lol

Babes

docrobbysherry
01-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Good for u, Cindy! I was just looking thru my heel collection for some 3 1/2"+ ones with wide heels. I plan to teach Sherry to dance if it KILLS HER! How will I get her to start? She'll LOVE the dance outfits! Ha ha ha!

Danni Renee
01-04-2012, 08:24 PM
I just got a Wii for Christmas and Just Dance is number one on the purchase list!

Danni