PDA

View Full Version : An unexpected benefit of being a C.D.girl.

suzy1
01-04-2012, 05:05 PM
I live alone [And love it] but that means I have to do all my own cooking, washing and cleaning. What a drag [No, not drag as in queen, silly]

But if I put on my baseball cap with the pony tail fitted to the back, [I love the feel of it swishing from side to side as I walk] My girly top with my wide belt, skinny jeans, and 3”stiletto knee boots all the jobs becomes a pleasure!

Now explain the psychology of that to me?

SUZY

Marleena
01-04-2012, 05:25 PM
I see nothing odd about it all Suzy.

It reminds me of the quiz: What makes you happy? Happiness is _____ fill in the blank.:)

Momarie
01-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Don't jinx it....just be happy you can transform your mundane chores into something pleasurable.

It's like you have some kind of magic Jeanie with special cleaning powers.

Kristy_K
01-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Because it lets your chores now become the simple pleasures of life. And when you can do something with a smile...

It will get done a whole lot better, It could also take longer to do it but it will be a lot of fun.

sissystephanie
01-04-2012, 06:06 PM
I live alone [And love it] but that means I have to do all my own cooking, washing and cleaning. What a drag [No, not drag as in queen, silly] But if I put on my baseball cap with the pony tail fitted to the back, [I love the feel of it swishing from side to side as I walk] My girly top with my wide belt, skinny jeans, and 3”stiletto knee boots all the jobs becomes a pleasure! Now explain the psychology of that to me? SUZY

Suzy, it is really very simple. Dressed that way you are definitely Suzy, and doing those jobs is natural!! It is what ladies do!! As a widower I also love alone, and I do most of my household chores dressed enfemme. No wig or makeup, but dressed totally enfemme. and the chores are no problem at all. When I am dressed in drab, doing any chores is really tough!!

Leslie Langford
01-04-2012, 06:16 PM
I'd say it's along the lines of what Julie Andrews was inferring in the movie "Mary Poppins", when she sang "Just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down..." ;)

RenneB
01-04-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm with you on this one Suzy. Everything gets better en fem mode. However, I still prefer shopping. Coming to grips with my inner self has somewhat curred my deep russian (see I can't even spell anymore - time to take off the blonde wig).... LOL..

Renne.....

Eryn
01-04-2012, 06:24 PM
I'd be very careful not to imply that cleaning is "woman's work" in a CDer's mind. I don't find it to be particularly enjoyable in either mode.

OTOH, last year I did my taxes en femme. That was my reward to myself for attacking that arduous task.

StarrOfDelite
01-04-2012, 06:40 PM
I'd be very careful not to imply that cleaning is "woman's work" in a CDer's mind. I don't find it to be particularly enjoyable in either mode.

I shall raise a glass in praise of, and shout a hearty "Amen!" to this sentiment.

larry
01-04-2012, 06:46 PM
The psychology is___(You) are bragging and (I) am jealous...hehe

Karren H
01-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Really haven't heard anything I'd define as a benefit! Expected or not..

docrobbysherry
01-04-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm confused, Suzy! Does that mean u go out to the laundromat, etc. dressed like that? Or, dressing motivates u to do your housework?

Dressing only motivates my to:

Dress in more outfits
Get out the camera for some pics of Sherry
Go on line here

I WISH dressing motivated me to do house work! Then, Sherry mite not live in such a DUMP!

Lori B
01-04-2012, 07:08 PM
I love doing daily chores enfemme:)

StevieTV
01-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Just wait...I recently watched a report on a new exercise routine...you wear heels! It's supposed to tighten your core. It didn't mention anything about twisted ankles.

Annaliese2010
01-04-2012, 07:18 PM
I know what u mean wrt "...the jobs becomes a pleasure!". IDK...maybe because by transitioning to your alter-identity and becoming submersed in it, there's a kind of fascination with the world in general. As if everything is fresh and new.

Barbara Ella
01-04-2012, 08:06 PM
We all know that the mind can separate from the body, and i suspect that when dressed your mind is in that wonderful place, and it doesnt matter what the body is doing. After long enough, and enough repetitions of the chores, they can be done by rote, and the mind doesnt need to be engaged, and can wander to that wonderful place and let the body do its own thing. Doubt I could do it in stiletto boots (body is not that good yet), but wouldn't mind trying...

Gotta make me one of those caps with the ponytail, that sounds like a winner winner chicken dinner.

Babes

Audrey34
01-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Hi Suzy!
I like doing my household chores en femme too. I wear a blouse, skirt and flats when I vacuum or even when I wash the dishes!
-Audrey

angpai30
01-04-2012, 11:07 PM
I have done ask my chores this week en femme, and I do agree it was actually quite stimulating doing my chores rather than the sluggish I don't want to do that feeling when en drab!

Kristen

Nichola
01-05-2012, 03:05 AM
You're making the mundane something fun, I bet your house must be spotless:heehee:

Sammy777
01-05-2012, 04:00 AM
Suzy, it is really very simple. Dressed that way you are definitely Suzy,
and doing those jobs [cooking, washing and cleaning] is natural!!
It is what ladies do!!

WOW I don't know who that statement insults more?
Woman in general, or the guys out there who happen to do this "woman's work" ? :Angry3:

Ring.......Ring.....Hello.....Oh...OK...Please hold.
sissystephanie, 1950 is on the line asking for your prompt return. :heehee:

And I do hope that you don't forget to have a cigarette and martini waiting for your drab self once all your womanly duties are done that is. :straightface:

kimdl93
01-05-2012, 09:07 AM
I generally wear a jog bra and shorts when I clean, but I'll cook in pretty much outfit as long as I have an apron on. I try to dress just the way that feels right for the task.

But I suppose I could dress like a guy - I just don't enjoy it. Could that be the same for you?