PDA

View Full Version : Cross Dressing friendly bars or clubs in Denver, CO?

marcia.silk
01-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Until recently, there was a bar on South Broadway called BJ's Carousel that catered to the CD crowd. However, I understand that it has closed. Does anyone know of any CD friendly establishments in the Denver area that cater to us? I have heard that the Living Room on Broadway might be a good choice, but I really have no idea and don't want to walk in without some prior knowledge of what I am getting in to.

Thanks all!

reneecd13
01-04-2012, 06:32 PM
I believe there is a club called TRAX that does

LynnInDenver
01-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Tracks is friendly. I know some of us also hit Milk from time to time. Black Crown is a nice piano bar that we haven't had any issues with.

Santa Fe Tavern, on the other hand, we essentially got kicked out of because with the karaoke nights, they started getting complaints from regular patrons thinking they should take their business elsewhere.

eluuzion
01-05-2012, 11:59 PM
hiya ms,

Everybody has a personal definition of what constitutes a "friendly" atmosphere. I have learned from experience that other peoples' idea of a "good time" often do not match my own idea of same, lol.

I am not a big "fan" of frequenting TG friendly bars...or bars in general for that matter. I have lived in Denver for a long time and I am familiar with many around Denver, but I will let you make your own assessment.

Here is one of several "entertainment locators" on the net, with descriptions and maps to entertainment you are seeking... don't let the "gay" designation intimidate you...it comes with the territory...lol.
http://www.gaybarmaps.com/bars/colorado/denver

Hope this helps...have fun...:hugs:

:love: