PDA

View Full Version : how to create cleavage? (cheaply)

xcross23x
01-04-2012, 07:43 PM
just wondering how you create cleavage without spending a fortune.

docrobbysherry
01-04-2012, 07:53 PM
My female suit is on sale for $1000 rite now! Or, the breast plate I wear costs $500!

A roll of duct tape at Home Depot is about $4. But, UNFORTUNATELY that doesn't work for me! Maybe it will for u, X?

JessHaust
01-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Tape and makeup. This works best if you have some exsess tissue on your chest . OK, some fat!
Use the tape to pull your breasts together, put it just below your nipples and far to the outside. Finish off with makeup, shading the clevage in. These are many YouTube tutorials, just search for fake celvage.

SometimesDiana
01-04-2012, 11:31 PM
1) Pull your cleavage together. Medical tape works well if you do it right. However, it's not very comfortable and it can bruise your skin if you do it wrong. Sticky bras work well and they are comfortable. I use a NuBra but there are some cheeper brands available at Target and such.

2) Contour. Use some dark powder to contour your cleavage and make it look deeper.

xcross23x
01-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Thanks for the tips would never have thought of using make up. YouTube sounds like a good place to look thanks jess

jillleanne
01-05-2012, 08:56 AM
I use a darker powder also to create the illusion of depth but be careful as you do not want it to get all over your clothing. You can also try underwire pushup padded bras and insert some small hard gel forms in the bra to hold you together. I have found it matters not, short of tape which is uncomfortable, what you use if you reach your arms away from your body. You will ultimately have to grab your breast tissue and pull it back to the centre to get tthe cleavage back.

Denise69
01-05-2012, 02:06 PM
Nubra..... combined with a decent padded pushup. I swear by it!

Karren H
01-05-2012, 02:15 PM
If you have anything up top.... either a good tight pushup bra and some padding or new of those new "adds 2 cup sizes" bras both work great!

JessHaust
01-05-2012, 02:15 PM
There is another option, but it fails the 'cheap' test.
There is a german company that makes a special bra. I have one and it works remarkably well. It has sticky rubber-like strips to hold your cleavage together. It's just like the strip on stockings that hold them up. Perfroms the same job ad the tape, but without the pain, and possibility of coming unstuck. I have a great picture of me in mine with amazing cleavage, but can't quite figure out how to post it to this reply.

Oh, google transwonder for the site. YouTube search the same thing for a demo video.

JessHaust
01-05-2012, 02:41 PM
OK I think I figured it out. Here is the pic.

diannecourtney
01-05-2012, 06:01 PM
I was not going for cleavage but I succeeded in having boobs for 2 days and without bras and what a good feeling working around with the loose feeling in the chest, oh so neat. Just put on the 77 adhesive carefully and add the bra for a day and take it off for the night. I hope to leave them fo:):)r the duratiion of thhe French Nails.

cdsara
02-04-2012, 12:05 AM
I was looking at getting a nubra then I found these at joann fabric and they are under $25
http://www.joann.com/june-tailor-strapless-self-adhesive-cloth-bra-size-a-c/prd59633/

allyssa
02-29-2012, 01:57 PM
stores like walmart, target, etc. carry a knockoff version of the newbra...silicone or just a super padded bra thingy...they're under $20 and work awesome...just follow the package instructions...only suggestion is to put them farther over and lower than you think you should...also, they surprising last a pretty long time! good luck!

Janet Bern
02-29-2012, 04:31 PM
I gave up! I don't have enough up top to push it close enough together

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-01-2012, 05:29 PM
I use a piece of tape under my breast and get really good results, some day I'll figure out how to take photo's and upload to my site. I wear a 38C bra and my wife tells me my boobs are nicer than most girls. My avatar photo is not me but she has nothing on me in the breast area.

roger
03-02-2012, 01:07 AM
I have natural cleavage!