PDA

View Full Version : Clothes taht don't fit?

lingerieLiz
01-05-2012, 12:00 AM
The majority of my clothes are women’s, but one thing I’ve noticed is often I buy a woman’s version when most women would be happy with the men’s version. It started me thinking about how often we fight to wear garments designed to fit the other sex. Tops are often too short as are sleeves. Pant inseams are too long.

Today it was below zero so I put on a sweat shirt. It was a woman’s version and I realized that with it being shorter and my hips being smaller than a woman’s I had cold air going up inside of it. With my boobs projecting I could actually feel the air under the sweat shirt.

Cynthia Anne
01-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Interesting to say the least, but I don't have much of a problem with that! Trying on before you buy may be a sugestion! Also getting a second opinion from a SA or friend before you buy may help! Hugs!

kimdl93
01-05-2012, 08:50 AM
I really don't have too much problem with finding womens clothes that fit. but then, I have fairly long legs and an average torso. When I've had problems its been with on line orders where I was trying to fit a size smaller than I should have.

Like Cynthia says, try before you buy!