PDA

View Full Version : Another question:

Krististeph
01-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Who here uses pheromones? Do you notice anything?
I'm sure it does not hurt, but does it do anything?

If so what does it do?

I wonder what effect is has on my wife. Thoughts?

-kristi

Cheryl T
01-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Pheromones are used to attract...not sure I would notice anything if I used them.
Personally I prefer Perfume...that I notice....lol.

NathalieX66
01-05-2012, 08:29 PM
KristiSteph, you might be confusing pheromones with herbal supplements, some which claim to pheminize you. :heehee:
.....then again, maybe you're confusing pheremones with hormones......like Hannukah/harmonica. .....or like:

A Filibuster!
A Philibuster in Philadelphia!
A Philadelphia Philibuster, Buster!

Okay, sorry for my bad attempt at wordplay humor. :bonk:

Beth Mays
01-05-2012, 08:54 PM
My wife prefer a Nice clean smell over anything. I like a hint if perfume... not a lot.

Barbara Ella
01-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Pheromones are designed to attract. Female pheromones attract the male, supposedly. If that is what you want to do...go ahead

Babes

Crysten
01-05-2012, 10:05 PM
I believe insects use pheremones to help them build nests, gather food, work as a team, etc. You don't plan on building a nest or gathering a lot of bug food do you? If not, then you should be fine.

Krististeph
01-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Hi Nathalie. Thanks for responding! No, not confused over what pheremones are, just how we as CD/TG/TS males might react to them.
The BF store sells a pheremone spray- supposedly helps you 'feel' more feminine, in addition to looking more feminine. But since we are looking at it from the 'opposite side of the fence' how might it work? In strictest terms, i guess female hormones would attract men, perhaps be offputting to women, which is not really what I want to do, but then using a male pheremone seems odd in that I am dressing female... do you see the quandary? just rambling thoughts i guess.

I love wordplay by the way, a number of great comedians were english teachers. I like the taxonomy for the lowland gorilla- the latin terms- for genera, species and subspecies: gorilla, gorilla, gorilla (whereas we are Homo sapiens sapiens). Gorilla gorilla gorilla... :-)

KristiSteph, you might be confusing pheromones with herbal supplements, some which claim to pheminize you. :heehee:
.....then again, maybe you're confusing pheremones with hormones......like Hannukah/harmonica. .....or like:

A Filibuster!
A Philibuster in Philadelphia!
A Philadelphia Philibuster, Buster!

Okay, sorry for my bad attempt at wordplay humor. :bonk:

Cheryl T
01-06-2012, 11:33 AM
I don't need any spray to help me feel more feminine....I just need the sun to rise in the morning.