PDA

View Full Version : All the way out

Kelli Ca
01-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Just told my wife everything, showed her my profile pic,( hopefully I will update that soon) and talked about my desire to dress. All is well Thank you all soo much for being here. ps cant wait to go shopping.love ya

Kelly DeWinter
01-05-2012, 07:20 PM
I'm glad everything is going well. How about some background, what did you tell,when,where and how ?

AllieSF
01-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Congratulations and I do hope all works out well for both of you over the long term.

Danni Renee
01-05-2012, 08:13 PM
I am happy for you! Having a supportive wife/girlfriend is great. Mine takes me shopping and it is the most wonderful experience. I hope you have the same joy I do.

Danni

Beth Mays
01-05-2012, 08:18 PM
care to share the details of how you told her and the extent of your derssing?

Jessica Louis
01-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Good for you, I told my wife awhile back about my crossdressing also.. I wish you and your wife all the best.

Jessica

jamiebabycd22
01-05-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm in college and have been dating a girl for about a year. She knows I have worn panties in the past, but has no idea I like to dress 100%. I'm not really sure how to tell her or if I even want to tell her.

DanaR
01-05-2012, 10:05 PM
I'm in college and have been dating a girl for about a year. She knows I have worn panties in the past, but has no idea I like to dress 100%. I'm not really sure how to tell her or if I even want to tell her.
If she needs to know, tell her, if not don't. If you decide to get married, then tell her.

Barbara Ella
01-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Brats Lolisa. Just be prepared for ups and downs as she thinks thing through. Don't rush her. Give her huge. We are The lucky ones.

Babes

Renee W
01-06-2012, 08:20 AM
Keep us updated on how things go with your SO.

I know you are probably on cloud nine right now, getting everything out in the open really removes a lot of stress that you have been carrying, I know it did for me.

Just make sure you take it slowly around her until you come to a complete understanding on what she is or isn't going to accept.

kimdl93
01-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Great. For the benefit of the order, could you share a bit more. What was your wife's reaction?

Jenny Doolittle
01-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Thats great! I told my wife a few years ago also, as it turned out, she had know all along and was happy I had opened up to her. She still can't understand why I like to dress, heck I don't know either, but we are still a great partnership.

You say you can't wait to go shopping, hopefully you will get to go with your wife and share this wonderful time.

Kelli Ca
01-06-2012, 06:41 PM
I posted the other day about telling my wife everything, I was so excited I left out details. I recently came back to this site after a long time away. when I joined I was single and dressing all the way, wig, skirt, heels, etc. I got married and the clothes went away. Lately though I have missed it something was definitly missing in my marrige. I started hinting about wearing panties during love making and she was good about it, this went on for awile till the other night i draped her nighty over me. she told me to put it on, and so the wall started to come down. The post i wrote the other day I said we talked and I told her everything. I told her I love womens clothing and Liked dressing and wanted to share that with her. Her response was that she didnt care if that made me happy then she was good. we have started talking about shopping and what my likes are. I really cant put into words how great I feel to have unloaded that:). I dont know why I waited so long she even told me I should've come to her a long time ago. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Diana Bain
01-06-2012, 06:49 PM
It sounds like you married a very special lady...never forget that. You've received a very special gift! Enjoy and give your wife a hug from me....Diana

ArleneRaquel
01-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Your wife is a very special lady, best wishes to the both of you.

"Mary"
01-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Wow - this couldn't have worked out any better. So, can we expect an outing with her soon?

Kelli Ca
01-06-2012, 07:00 PM
She doesnt want to go out, and I respect that as this is new to her. i do realize how lucky I am, I showed her my profile pic, she says she liked it. Got tpo take it slow

Cynthia Anne
01-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Welcome home Lolisa! We are happy for you and happy to welcome you back! Hugs!

Shelly Preston
01-07-2012, 05:42 AM
Its great to hear things are going so well for you.

Just take things along at the speed your wife is comfortable with.

Tina B.
01-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Congratulations on coming out to an excepting partner, now life really gets good!
Tina B.

NathalieX66
01-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Congratulations! I'm sure it is a load off your mind.

wisealbert
01-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Im really happy for you, if everyone was only so lucky to find someone so accepting. Have fun starting again and enjoy all the feelings of excitement that come with it

Sandra
01-07-2012, 12:50 PM
I strongly suggest that you take it really slow...she has not had long to sit and think about all of this and the last thing she needs is for you to start to go over board, eg wanting to dress all the time, spending money on things just for you etc. She will at some point start to ask more questions, answer them as honest as you can, don't give answers that you think she wants to hear....and expect ups and downs and when she has the downs don't blame her, just work with her and keep the lines of communication open.

Roberta Marie
01-07-2012, 10:56 PM

You know your girlfriend and your situation better than anyone else, and you are in a better position to make this decision than anyone else. But, in general, I believe that if things get very serious, she has a right to know what she is getting into before there are any long term commitments.

Also, welcome from another Kentite. My wife and I met at KSU almost 35 years ago, and stayed here.

jillleanne
01-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Life begins again. Only difference is now you are yourself which is just plain normal.

Kelli Ca
01-09-2012, 04:23 PM
The more I want to take my dressing to the next level. As something may know I recently came out to my wife, with good results. I am finding it hard to be patient ( eapecially since payday is tomorrow) This site is so great, the stories are awsome I know I need to take it slow for her sake but it is hard. Thanks to all of us here for being here and for the wonderful support.

kimdl93
01-09-2012, 04:26 PM
I know the feeling. Its a bit like a dam bursting - all those years of repressed desires pressing against the cracking barriers. All I can suggest is that you talk your desires over with your wife and ask her help in leading you forward.

Babeba
01-09-2012, 04:31 PM
Beware the pink fog, it has lead more than one relationship to founder on rocks!

If reading here is making you want to go faster than works for your whole life, maybe a break is in order?

JessHaust
01-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Beware the pink fog, it has lead more than one relationship to founder on rocks!

While that is most definately true, a truly understanding wife is a wonderful thing, and can make your CD dreams come true.

joandher
01-09-2012, 05:39 PM
While that is most definately true, a truly understanding wife is a wonderful thing, and can make your CD dreams come true.

But I'm a great believer in baby steps, talk to her and suggest ,or ask her advise ,she will then take it at the speed that she is comfortable with, don't push it or it could just back fire on you,.

Hugs

J-JAY

DonnaT
01-09-2012, 06:09 PM
If I'm understanding right, you want to get back to where you were before getting married, and hope your wife will be right there with you.

I suggest you continue to follow your own advice, the same as you've given others, go slow.

So, tomorrow's payday, but I'm sure like many of us, you have certain obligations to take care of before indulging in extra's? Once you've got them out of the way, then consider talking to your wife about a shopping trip for her and possibly a little something for yourself.

abigailf
01-09-2012, 06:47 PM
... Once you've got them out of the way, then consider talking to your wife about a shopping trip for her and possibly a little something for yourself.

Yes, as a married TG, we tend to pay more than twice for our things; the price of the item we want, and then the many things the wife gets for allowing us to get our few things :)

This takes time, try your best to take it slow, at least for her sake.

Launa
01-09-2012, 06:52 PM
I feel the same way and I am in the same boat. Its hard to go slow but it is a must.

jillleanne
01-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Ok, so the thrill has elevated and I wish it were me instead. lol I remember those days. lol Here's what I did. Ok, it costs you a little more, but hey, she's worth it. Buy her something nice and buy yourself something nice also. Always make sure she will like what you get her better than what you get for you. I can hear all the naysayers now screaming at me so just hold your breathe you people. It works, it's not a bad thing really when you think about it, and you both get something that makes you both smile, and she deep inside knows what you are up to but accepts it because she cannot get past the thoughtfulness you express by getting her something. Is this a man's way of thinking???????? lol

Karren H
01-10-2012, 09:33 AM
I am finding it hard to be patient ( eapecially since payday is tomorrow) This site is so great, the stories are awsome .

1) Don't believe everything you read...

2) Don't let "pink fog" jeopardize your family's economic future...

Marleena
01-10-2012, 10:00 AM
1) Don't believe everything you read...

2) Don't let "pink fog" jeopardize your family's economic future...

This is great advice for a newbie like me.:) This girlie stuff gets expensive! It adds up fast!

Kelli Ca
01-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Just a little more update. Last night my wife and I talked some more and I made reference to info on the web. She wanted to know where I was getting stuff so I showed her our site, she checked out some messages said she would be back. This past week has been really awsome and I am feeling freeer than I ever have thanks for th3 encouragement

Persephone
01-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Hi Lolisa!

Just take it slow and easy and let your wife take as much time as she needs. Obviously she loves you and wants to understand but it is a big gulp to swallow all at once.

SFV huh? Probably not too far from me.

Hugs,
Persephone.

JessHaust
01-10-2012, 01:50 PM

I told my girlfriend in college about my dressing. She ended up being my wife, 31 years ago!

Babeba
01-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Just a little more update. Last night my wife and I talked some more and I made reference to info on the web. She wanted to know where I was getting stuff so I showed her our site, she checked out some messages said she would be back. This past week has been really awsome and I am feeling freeer than I ever have thanks for th3 encouragement
That's awesome! I'm glad you guys are talking and sharing , and that she is encouraging.

It might help (since you have shown her the site) to look at the Loved Ones sticky 'now I like it, now I don't. It may help clear up some anger or frustration, etc before it happens... Or at least explain some of the possible reactions of a wife as time goes on do you two know they are possibilities and can be prepared.