PDA

View Full Version : I'm sort of new to this couple of questions.

randomperson
01-05-2012, 10:54 PM
So, I've never admitted to anybody even online that I like to cross dress, but I am now. I've recently gotten more serious about it. It started out primarily for sexual pleasure, but I want to do it more often now. Actually I started cross dressing when I was 10 or so, but rarely, then a little more. I'm 27 now and I just shaved my legs for the first time ever. I really like that by the way. I guess I don't really know how to proceed further. Any tips?

Also, I just read how to tuck and this has probably been answered, but I can't find it. I found the cavity fine and my testes stay up no problem but I can't figure out what to do with the rest. I haven't tried tape yet though, don't have any right now.

Anyway, I don't know how to use makeup and I'm staying with my parents so I can't do much anyway right now. I don't even want them to see that I shaved my legs because I don't know how I would explain that.

Also, I'm not attracted to men, but I have been attracted to male genitals in so far as I want to live like a woman and that is what is normal for women, but I still don't find men attractive. I do find tgirls attractive though. Also I am still highly attracted to women in general.

Also how do I keep from always getting aroused when I am trying to tuck or even just wearing panties? My arousal never fully goes away. I've been wearing panties for 3 days straight now...actually the longest I've ever worn them and I still have sexual thrills from it, but I don't always want tp be aroused. I want to try to live like a normal woman.

Also how do female sizes really work? I wear a 34 waist in mens pants, and I can wear size 9 panties, but they may be slighly big. I can't figure it out.

Sorry for the disjointed post, but I don't really know what to do.

Thanks.

sarahcrossed
01-06-2012, 02:33 AM
hey girl welcome. make up is fun, i think i like it the most some times. it completes the transformation, well that and a wig or long hair. there are tutorials on make up on you tube. as far as being aroused when dressed. the more u dress up the more it feels normal and the erections will be less. with womens clothing sizes. most sites that sell womens clothing have a fitting guide that tells u the measurements of each size. for me im a 32 and my panty size is 7 ive found that for the most part i can fit into a large/XL. but jt also depends on the style and who made it. a dress from one store might be a different size than one from another. good luck and i hope to hear from u.

DanaR
01-06-2012, 02:40 AM
Welcome to the forum. If you look around, you should be able to find most of the answers for your questions.