PDA

View Full Version : Out for first time

erinma
10-26-2005, 05:15 PM
Hi everyone this is my first post.a couple of day's ago I heard of a local hotel bar that on tuesday's a group of cd's go to. so I told my gf and she was all for me going,so yesterday I got home from work and got ready for my night out.Was looking pretty good my gf said as I left,got to the hotel it was raining and was afraid to go in.So waited outside for a while to see if I noticed any other cd's around after about a 1/2 hr.I was ready to leave drove around for about 20 minutes and went back this time I said I'm going in.Got out of my car walked toward the main entrance,walked in the lobbt was huge and busy the bar was open to the lobby walking nervously toward the opening to the bar didn't see any one looked like crossdressers turned and started out the door a man looked at me as I passed so I smiled at him and kept walking got to the door and the door man asked maam do you need some help and again I smiled and said no thanks so I walked back to my car and went home.although not the nite I was hoping for it was very exciting hope to do it again soon. Erin:angel:

Jodi Lynn
10-26-2005, 05:23 PM
You go girl, it's allways fun to be out and about.

deeasheville
10-26-2005, 05:43 PM
You go girl, it's allways fun to be out and about.

It may help if next week, go back in drob to check it out first.

Hug and lol

Kaitlyn Michele
10-26-2005, 06:02 PM
thnx for sharing your story!!

i hope you enjoyed what little time you had and the doorman i'm sure made your nite!!

have fun

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-26-2005, 10:28 PM
Sorry it didn't turn out the way you'd hoped for, but look at it this way, you took a big first step and were treated like a lady by the doorman.

As Dee said, probably worth scouting out things en homme next week. If you spot one of the girls you can always ask them if there's a regular schedule. Of course if you don't find them, there's always things you can do solo, like a trip to the mall.

It's a big world out there, have fun!

Shannon
10-26-2005, 11:48 PM
Congrats on getting out. Though disappointing in some respects, it appears that you were treated well, and as a lady. Good for you!

Deena
10-27-2005, 06:19 AM
At least you made it past the parking lot. I didn't on my first outing before being espied.

Hugs, Deena

DonnaT
10-27-2005, 06:37 AM
And how good are you at spotting cross-dressers?

I have a hard time telling a good deal of the time.

Maybe the CDs go on another particular night, or the rain dampened their spirits? Call the hotel/bar and talk to the bar tender.

Good luck.