PDA

View Full Version : How to create cleavage

Jess Marie
01-06-2012, 05:24 AM
I know this has been the subject of crossdressers since the beginning of time, but I haven't really found a clear enough description to do it. I've looked around on youtube a little but there really isn't a good tutorial there that I have found.

This is for strapless dresses specifically. I have a little experience creating cleavage, but I'm a beginner to say the least.

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1d22ec5&DeptID=71275&CatID=81020&SO=1&Ne=4294957900+29+3+1031+8+18+949&x5view=1&NOffset=0&pagesize=1&shopperType=G&N=4294934950&Nao=99&PSO=1&bcCat=3&CmCatId=71275|81020

That is very similar to the dress I am planning on buying, if I can create the cleavage necessary to pull it off.

I have a fair about of fat to play around with, but it is mostly muscle. I need to push my cleavage up and to the center. I pulled everything I could up and taped it, then put on a 32A as a backup. This gave me fat to work with but I could not figure out how to keep it in place. I do not have enough to fill the dress out. It hard to explain.

With my hands, I can push everything where I need it to be, but I don't know how to keep the support underneath. If you think of it like this, (^), I need to put support under the ^ so that I have the (^ [the outside doesn't matter because I have forms]. Do you ladies know of a way to support from the bottom, because tape will show if I use it.