PDA

View Full Version : The Mother of All Dressing Dreams

LeaP
01-06-2012, 08:09 AM
I have the occasional dream about being dressed and, less frequently (and more recently), about being female. Most of these are brief moments: partial scenes in more complex dreams, often things barely remembered, sometimes only retaining impressions and feelings after waking rather than remembering the dreams themselves.

Well, not last night!

I was everywhere. It seemed to be primarily in downtown Boston. I remember being in the Back Bay, up and down side streets between Boylston and Newbury, in and out of stores. I remember people. Some looked at me (got clocked). Some didn't notice. I had compliments from a couple of women as I walked through a gate and up some stairs in a side entrance flanked by brick walls.

I even remember in detail what I wore - a dark print summer dress with spaghetti straps ... something I wouldn't normally select in a million years! Matching blue, round toe flats. I was *completely* comfortable, even not passing. And the dream just went on and on and on. In and out of feeling crossdressed vs. feeling female, over and over again.

Only one negative. I caught a view of myself in a mirror and didn't like the wig I was wearing. Dark, curly, fluffy sort of thing - totally not suited to me.

Interestingly, I can tie two elements of the dream to recent events. The negative, above, feels related to my elevator incident the other day wherein I reacted to seeing myself. The other was a recent post comment wherein someone commented on how bad some people look in dresses with spaghetti straps! (They looked good in the dream, though.)

It felt like the entire night. Just amazing.

Lea