PDA

View Full Version : Ces

Jenniferathome
01-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Is anyone going to be at CES next week? I'm there only a night but I have my evening outfit planned already:)

Kathi Lake
01-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Sadly, my company isn't going to have a booth this year, so they didn't need any "booth babes." Bummer! It was always a fun time - and the ability to dress quite a bit wasn't bad either. :)

Kathi

By the way; CES is short for the Consumer Electronics Show (http://www.cesweb.org). It's one big technological nerdgasm of exhibitors (not those kind), new products, glitz and glam (well, lots of shiny things, anyway), and people from around the world. It is the event where many consumer manufacturers of the world release their newest, shiniest, coolest toys of the year. Unfortunately, it's not open to the public. You have to be a "member of the industry." Luckily, as I work for a huge consumer products company, I usually get to go and show off my new toys to the world. Sadly, one of my latest creations isn't quite ready yet, so we'll announce it later. That means that Kathi does not get to go to Vegas this year. Bummer!

:)

Julogden
01-06-2012, 03:27 PM
I attended a few of them back in the days when it was held in Chicago, early 1980's, always had a blast, but never got to dress up for it, never even occurred to me back then. Back in those days, they had lots of gorgeous women working the booths, loved checking out how they were dressed. I also met the gorgeous actress Jayne Kennedy there one year, one the most beautiful women I've ever seen in person.

I also met the adult film actress Seka there. That was interesting. :)

Carol