PDA

View Full Version : being intimate enfemme

septifani
01-07-2012, 12:35 PM
hiyyaaa ladies....:battingeyelashes:
i'm just wondering how many of you actually has been intimate with your SO(wife,girlfriend,or maybe even boyfriend hehehe)enfemme?
i mean being intimate with lingerie,bra,or stockings :)
me,personally has been dreaming doing the intimate thing with my SO fully enfemme,wearing black nite gown and black padded bra,well of course matching black panties :o and she will strip the clothes piece by piece...wow it's gonna be great,the feeling of the bra strap fell out of our shoulder...it's just gonna be amazing right...but then again it hasnt been happening to me :straightface:
hehe how many of you ladies have been doing that? :heehee:

AimeeCD
01-07-2012, 01:51 PM
I have been with my b/f fully dressed and by that I mean makeup, wig, lingerie, dress, thigh hi's and heels. It is such a turn on to finish my makeup while he watches and then to priss around in my cutest things:)

PamelaHowit
01-07-2012, 01:54 PM
It was through sharing in an intimate moment that entrapped me into the world of Crossdressing. It's is one of the most pleasurable experiences ever.

lillyfox
01-07-2012, 02:00 PM
I have always been intimate with my partners as female, i cant imagine feeling comfortable as a boy . I think because i was so young when i transitioned it was easier, basically I had all my first experiences as a woman. I also only date women so i think there was more understanding as far as my emotional needs.

Kelly DeWinter
01-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Hello,

By reading your other started threads, you have a very active fantasy imagination gooing, you are married ? or have a SO (usually used to indicate a partner of the same sex) ? You are young 22, It seems you are you may want to consider talking to your wife/partner about your interests. By the types of questions you post, you will only succeed in feeding your active imaginastion. Mayby your spouse will be open to role playing. If you are going to find that seeking to feed your imagination outside of your marriage or your relationship you may put your marriage/relationship in jepordy.

And to answer your question ....... :)

docrobbysherry
01-07-2012, 02:36 PM
For years, I fantasized about sex with a CD appreciating female while I was dressed! Now, I find that the ACT of getting dressed has become very personal! Not sure I could share THAT, or sex with Sherry, with a woman. No matter how intimate we were!

MsJanessa
01-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Yes I have--and it is wonderful

Donna St. Marten
01-07-2012, 02:49 PM
My wife and I are intimate as you described " lingerie,bra,or stockings". atl least on a weekly basis. Have also bone it fully dressed with wig, makeup and heels, but found it over rated.

Debutante
01-07-2012, 07:14 PM
This I something that my wife and I want to do more of... when *I* am ready (yes, it's always the *girl's* fault!)...
It is something I have finally coming to terms with in regard to my sexuality... it has taken years...

Diana Bain
01-07-2012, 07:28 PM
Yes I have...the whole nine yards...with my wife for years...:D:devil::battingeyelashes::o:tongueout:lo ve:

sami1952
01-07-2012, 07:28 PM
i loved the feeling when i first made love to my wife while dress and when i was intimate with a cd friend of mine.it made me feel like a woman when i got intimate with my friend not only did we did it once but we did again the following week.it was pure pleasure.i would do it again.

septifani
01-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Yes I have...the whole nine yards...with my wife for years...:D:devil::battingeyelashes::o:tongueout:lo ve:

hiii there diana hehehe what did you wear when you were with your wife?
wooww i bet that was great :)

i loved the feeling when i first made love to my wife while dress and when i was intimate with a cd friend of mine.it made me feel like a woman when i got intimate with my friend not only did we did it once but we did again the following week.it was pure pleasure.i would do it again.

hiiii there latebloomer :)
is your wife ok with you being enfemme while intimate? what did she say about that,i mean did she enjoy with you being intimate too :)
hehheehe what did you wear anyaway ;p?

cyclone1
01-07-2012, 07:38 PM
The only feminine clothes my wife likes me wearing are the intimate kind. I would love to dress more, but she isn't a big fan of it. She loves me sleeping in girly clothes and we have some fun too :)

Brenda456
01-07-2012, 07:48 PM
I have been intimate with my wife in a nightie,but nothing more.

kaela
01-07-2012, 08:47 PM
my new wife all the. time . Ex wife never . glad shes my ex.
And i love my new wife so much

Kelly DeWinter
01-07-2012, 11:37 PM
You know when I read you posts and you use the "hehheehe" it really reads kinda no offense but 'creepy'?

Mikaela
01-07-2012, 11:42 PM
You know when I read you posts and you use the "hehheehe" it really reads kinda no offense but 'creepy'?

I thought all the specific questions about what was being worn pretty much summed that up, too.

ArleneRaquel
01-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Yes I have with been intimate men while enfemme. Most of these times have been very enjoyable. :) :heehee:

Kelly DeWinter
01-07-2012, 11:51 PM
I thought all the specific questions about what was being worn pretty much summed that up, too.

LOL, So did I, I was wondering if anyone else thought so, I know some people post a responese, but it seems like no matter what anyone posts, the op asks for more 'details'. Anything more the OP might want to ask as a PM.

Babeba
01-07-2012, 11:59 PM
Ummm, this is a family friendly support site, not a spank bank. There are plenty of other TV websites on the Internet if you really want to know details about others' intimate experiences while dressed.

Gillian Gigs
01-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Being intimate, I usually don't kiss and tell. Yes to your question, lingerie, bra, and stockings,etc. The love of my life is very accepting of who I am and me of her. I let her know how much I care and love her "every" day, and I mean "every day".

septifani
01-08-2012, 01:34 AM
LOL, So did I, I was wondering if anyone else thought so, I know some people post a responese, but it seems like no matter what anyone posts, the op asks for more 'details'. Anything more the OP might want to ask as a PM.

hiii Kelly,first of all i would really like to say how sorry i am :(
i'm terribly sorry if i have been being not appropriate.....i'm still young and i'm just trying to figure out who i am and why i am doing this.why i have this kind of thought.i'm just glad to be in this forum,this is a very great forum.it took me almost two years to open myself up to you ladies.and for the "hehehe" it's just how we laugh or smile here in my country.but if it sounds so creepy for you,again i'm really sorry and i won't do it again.just so you know,i didn't mean naything crpeey at all and i'm not some kind of pervert if you think that's the way i am.and as for details,i LOVE details.i'm a very melancholic person who really loves details.but it's being offended,then trust me i will never post anything again here.and for other ladies who are being uncomfortable with me please do forgive me.i don't mean anything.once again i'm sorry to you all.i promise you guys this will be my last post :)
i'm just gonna read all the posts but not going to post again:)thank you all for your support and wish u all good luck :)bye ladies.....

Babeba
01-08-2012, 02:29 AM
Oh, poop. Now I feel like a horrible person!

Septifani, please don't completely withdraw. I was more judgemental with my post than I should have been. You have every right to be you and get support here to try and figure out who you are. I'm glad you think this is a great forum. It's very very easy for people to take what someone has written the wrong way on the internet, when it is just words on a screen without knowing anything about the person who writes it!

I think part of why I reacted poorly was that I felt like you were just trying to create a fantasy for yourself, maybe imagining other people on the forum while they were intimate. There is nothing wrong with fantasy. I just don't want to be part of someone else's other than my SO's! :)

So with trying to figure out why you are doing this and what you are, do you think it would help to talk about yourself on here? Maybe, what was the moment where you first realised you wanted to try on feminine clothing? Do you have an SO, does your SO know about your girl side? You mentioned wanting to be with a partner intimately. What attracts you more, the idea of the physical feeling of the clothing/items/being a girl or the idea of someone accepting and physically loving every bit of you, particularly the girl part? :)

christina s
01-08-2012, 02:47 AM
I have been with my b/f fully dressed and by that I mean makeup, wig, lingerie, dress, thigh hi's and heels. It is such a turn on to finish my makeup while he watches and then to priss around in my cutest things:)

Lucky girl :) The idea of dressing up for a guy is getting more and more appealing .

Gwinnie
01-08-2012, 07:53 AM
I have. Both wearing ball gowns. Mine was a medevil style ballgown. Huge slowing chiffon sleeves and empire waist ball gown skirt. I also had 2 layers of crinoline. I loved it. My wife said never again and asked if I was gay.

Kelly DeWinter
01-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Septfani ,

I apologize, I guess I forgot that people from different cultures have different ways of expressiong themselves. I did not mean to imply that you were creepy and I retract my comment. As far a details are concerned, some details are best kept to a PM. I would encourage you to continue to post, sometimes it takes awhile to warm up to people.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
01-08-2012, 10:04 AM

I think most of the answers to the question should have been PMed. I think intimate experiences should be kept intimate. If answered in the general replies, a yes or no answer should have surfficed. Just my opinion for what its worth.

Jennie the CD
01-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Hi Septifani- I have been intimate with men in the past while dressed en femme. I think it's a very nice feeling to be able to make love to someone while dressed in the comfort of your own home-or his-whichever.
Jennie

Jenniferathome
01-08-2012, 01:00 PM
I am always struck by this kind of question because it is so egocentric. Intimacy is a two person affair (mostly anyway). The question one should ask is, "what does my partner want?" How would you feel if your wife wanted to wear a beard and mustache to have sex? The point is, if your partner is ok with it, fine, but don't expect it. The bedroom is the last bastion of traditional roles. Put your partner ahead of yourself.

StarrOfDelite
01-08-2012, 02:54 PM
The answer is Yes. But only with men. Since I am dealing with guys who aren't really Gay, but who aren't exactly Straight Men either, I play along with their fantasies so long as it doesn't involve ruining any of my clothes.

vivianann
01-08-2012, 03:53 PM
I am always struck by this kind of question because it is so egocentric. Intimacy is a two person affair (mostly anyway). The question one should ask is, "what does my partner want?" How would you feel if your wife wanted to wear a beard and mustache to have sex? The point is, if your partner is ok with it, fine, but don't expect it. The bedroom is the last bastion of traditional roles. Put your partner ahead of yourself.

I so agree with your quote Jennifer. I would not want to do anything in the bedroom to make my wife (if I had a wife) uncomfortable during intamacy. Being enfemme is not my thing during intimate moments.

Hi Septifani, please continue to post your thoughts, we all make mistakes (I know I have). We all have desires or fantasies for some pertaining to crossdressing. We all have our reasons why we dress enfemme, I dress enfemme because it completes who I am, and it makes me happier. Others dress for other reasons. What ever reason you want to dress is up to you, as the years pass your reasons will evolve. Any way we hope to see many more posts from you so we can see you grow in this community.

Erica Marie
01-08-2012, 04:08 PM
As a few others have indicated it sounds as if you are still fantasizing. Fantasy and reality sometimes are a far ways off. Be very carefull. First you need to find out just how comfortable your SO is with you dressing. Sometimes they may be accepting to the idea as long as you remain you to them. Saying they may be ok with you dressing but not to expose them to it. Start with a good heart to heart talk, dont get too revved up on the idea only to have it let you down. Dont rush into things. If she is ok with the idea, start slow. Be it panties or a teddy ease into it. Too much at once may be a shock to her and the whole idea could get thrown out. My advice take it slow.

Presh GG
01-08-2012, 11:28 PM
I still think your threads are a bit creepy and belong in the GM forum.

It is hard enough to educate new members,family and guests to understand not all cd / tg [ their loved ones ] aren't gay... though there is nothing wrong with being gay, this is a cd forum.

If this was the first threads guests read , what are they led to believe ?

Presh GG

kimdl93
01-09-2012, 10:01 AM
To the original post, yes, my wife and I are intimate when I'm dressed. But, that being said, I understand that its not everyone's cup of tea, which is fine too.

Joanna41
01-09-2012, 10:19 AM
My fiance and I have done this many times. We love the feel of fresh lipstick on our lips pressed together. The shaved silky skin feel with romantic or sexy lingerie on. Thigh highs and garters are awesome to wear and play with. The feel of fingers running through each others hair. The scent of each others perfume on one another. Each experience is quite amazing. She is amazing!

Joanna

Meg East
01-09-2012, 10:54 AM

Agree with the above.
If you think or want to use the term "partner" then one must shelve the narcissism and actually respect the other person.

Shananigans
01-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Well, my SO says I'm the only person that can make her feel like a woman...even without wearing female clothes.

But, I think we both like playing dress up too much to let those slide too often...it's our preferred way of intimacy.

So, to answer your question, yes. Details? Hmmm...I think we are saving those for a raunchy novel published under pseudonyms. It's #5 in our "get rich" schemes.

Kelli Ca
01-09-2012, 09:32 PM
I recently started wearing lingerie to love making and it is the best so free now and she is totally cool with it. if yyou can go for it, it will change your relationship

TommyII
01-09-2012, 10:16 PM
It was a real eye opener for me. We role played and I loved being the woman. I got to be on the receiving end of some of my own moves. It really makes you a better person to know the feelings of your partner. It changed my perspective.

MsJanessa
01-09-2012, 10:38 PM
The answer is Yes. But only with men. Since I am dealing with guys who aren't really Gay, but who aren't exactly Straight Men either, I play along with their fantasies so long as it doesn't involve ruining any of my clothes.

Or messing my makeup---lol

ReineD
01-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Septifani, I understand your need to explore your sexuality and find answers for yourself. But, honestly, it doesn't sound as if you have any issues sexually? If you like to kiss men (your other thread) that's fine and I encourage you to go out and have a good time! :) Or if you like to have sex with your SO while you're dressed, and she's into it as well, that's great! If this is the case, there really is no need to ask others what they do, is there?

If, on the other hand you would like to have sex with men but this is culturally unacceptable where you live or if you have guilt feelings about this, you can talk about these aspects without seeming as if you are a voyeur into other people's sex lives. Or, if you want to have sex with your SO while you're dressed but you don't feel as if she would want to, you're more than welcome to talk about this. But, is it necessary to ask for details about what other people are wearing and what they do when they're having sex, and then to keep asking for more details after they've posted? Some things are private.

It's not that we're prudish or anything, we do have threads that discuss sexual concerns, but they are concerns and not a pure exercise in titillation. This isn't a sexual fantasy forum and asking details about other people's sex lives just to get a kick out of what they say should be asked through our Private Messaging system or perhaps in one of the forum's private sections.

I hope you understand.

Rachel Morley
01-10-2012, 12:26 AM
i'm just wondering how many of you actually has been intimate with your SO(wife,girlfriend,or maybe even boyfriend hehehe)enfemme
Err .... yes, and you you have no idea! I'm not going to go into details but suffice to say my wife and I both enjoy it :)

larissa-laurie
01-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Being intimate with lingerie, bra and stockings and actually all forms of lingerie was the most exhilarating intimate esperience I have had with my wife. Many times this was the case even though she is not into that form of fun anymore. I dream of it incessantly though. Enjoy it while you can.

susmitha
01-10-2012, 01:32 AM

i want to enjoy intimacy with my GG wife while I am en femme. i will feel happy if my wife wanted to dress as a man and wear a beard and mustache to have sex. then we can enjoy complete role reversal. during intimacy, i want to be the female partner.

It was a real eye opener for me. We role played and I loved being the woman. I got to be on the receiving end of some of my own moves. It really makes you a better person to know the feelings of your partner. It changed my perspective.
During lovemaking, I enjoy being the woman.

Jess Marie
01-10-2012, 08:19 AM
It's not all it is hyped up to be, but it is certainly fun :D

racquelr
01-10-2012, 12:17 PM
It was actually during an intimate moment last year that I got the nerve to come out "again" to my wife about my desire for crossdressing (it had come up many years ago but it got suppressed/closeted again for a while).
During one intimate encounter, she slipped the chemise she had been wearing on to me (fortunately it was stretchy) and it was one of the more passionate love-making sessions we had had in a while.
It was that encounter that gave me the courage to let her know that I'd like to start dressing up around the house again. She was okay with it so I was able to bring my collection out of the "closet" again and into our actual closet.
When I dress, I do feel very sexual and my libido definitely kicks up a notch so we do end up having intimate encounters while I'm dressed (that I usually initiate).
I'm not sure if it's quite her cup of tea (she's never expressed any desire to be intimate with a woman), but she goes along with it and the sex tends to be good for both of us.
I think what helps is that when I'm dressed, I feel more feminine and I think that makes me a gentler lover and more attentive to her needs as well as my own.

Stephanie47
01-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Decades ago my wife and I went shopping for long nylon gowns for me. At that time I only wore a nightgown on occasion- for the feel of the fabric. Nylon slips were the feminine articles of clothing that got me started down the cross dressing road. My wife and I were intimate on occasion with me wearing a nightie. Later, as the cross dressing progressed, and, we BOTH realized where I was headed, it became a turnoff for her. Now, there would never be any role playing in our intimacy. And, since I've developed my personna and inner feelings, I have absolutely no desire to pretend to be a woman in front of my wife, let alone in the bedroom.

Even if there is something that will turn a person on, I recommend avoiding it if it turns your partner off.

Helen Grandeis
01-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Well, my SO says I'm the only person that can make her feel like a woman...even without wearing female clothes.

But, I think we both like playing dress up too much to let those slide too often...it's our preferred way of intimacy.

So, to answer your question, yes. Details? Hmmm...I think we are saving those for a raunchy novel published under pseudonyms. It's #5 in our "get rich" schemes.
--
I think this represents a change from the Shannon of a while ago. Never-the-less, I am glad you are reserving it for your novel. Can we reserve a copy of your novel on Amazon yet?

Shananigans
01-13-2012, 01:52 PM
--
I think this represents a change from the Shannon of a while ago. Never-the-less, I am glad you are reserving it for your novel. Can we reserve a copy of your novel on Amazon yet?

Things have progressed, Helen. A little too steamy for the forum now. I'll keep you posted ;)

Janelle_C
01-13-2012, 03:10 PM
:oI have a few times in my cutest nighty and once in wig and makeup. And to close your eyes and let someone make you feel like a woman is incredible. :battingeyelashes:

sweetvictoria
01-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Yes I have, many times.

Rachel Flowers
01-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Within seconds of coming out to Mrs F, it was clear that this was going to happen and it has happened many times since, but it is also clear that many GG SOs are not willing to go there.

donnatracey
01-13-2012, 05:49 PM
I tried it many years ago when married. I loved it but my ex-wife was not that enthusiastic so I didn't push the issue as I could fully understand her point of wanting a man in bed with her. For those of you who have SOs who like it, you are truly lucky...............:battingeyelashes:

DebbieL
01-13-2012, 07:44 PM
When I wear my "boy clothes" - everything is an assault on the senses - the mode is defensive - any touch is perceived as a potential threat, and at very best, ends up being ticklish.

The material in men's clothes is thicker, courser, more abrasive. The white cotton jockey shorts were disgustingly similar to "training pants" - part diaper, with very little support. When the little dribble got soaked up - the ammonia irritated the skin, making it itch. The woven cotton shirts were course and abrasive.

Growing up male, there was a great deal of violence, in elementary school - beat up the sissy, in JR High it was get the fairy. In HS the beatings stopped, but there was little pleasure - mostly sexual frustration.

But in feminine clothes:
Sure, I could wear "casual" girl's clothes, but what's the fun in that?

Sheer stockings - meant the slightest touch spread to many areas.
Light skirt brushing the stockings - gentle caresses as pleasant surprises.
Teddies, bras, shape-wear - liked being hugged gently for a long time.
Hair from wigs - gently caressing shoulders, ears, neck.
Soft fabrics of feminine blouses
Satin & Silk - sensual, beautiful to look at, nice to touch - gentle touch spreads to other areas.
Cashmere & soft wool - soft gentle hug, the fabric soft and fluffy - like a pet.
Heels - Create tension in the butt, thighs, and legs.

Knowing the differences in each of the fabrics, I was able to interpret them as signals of how a woman wanted to be touched, the types of touch she might enjoy, because I'd worn the same things, and understood the many varieties of touch. As a result, I could bring women great satisfaction without undressing them, many actually dressed so that I could better please them.

When I started dressing, the reactions were an accident, and not entirely welcome. I was only 6 years old, and not particularly aware of why they happened - I only knew that it made the mothers of the girls I played with very upset. When I was 10 I found out that I was different from other boys because I didn't have testes. My dad tried to explain why, but I didn't really understand. I was hoping they would NEVER come down. But they did. And no matter how hard I tried to push them back, they wouldn't stay.

The first "accident" about a year later, was a mixed blessing. I was dressed, and had tied my waist extra tight. It felt good, but it made a mess that I didn't want to have to clean up. Furthermore, I couldn't put the items back into the dirty clothes the way I had up to that point. From that point on, I hated that messy aspect.

Even though I was very good at pleasing women, I had a very hard time with letting them please me. When not dressed, touch of any sort was unwelcome. At best, I was too ticklish, but more often, I winced in pain and often shook, like I was freezing. It didn't matter whether it was a man or a woman touching me, I was very uncomfortable with it.

Even when I did have intercourse for the first time, I didn't ejaculate. After about 3 hours, I was too sore to continue, so was she. I tried to enjoy it, but it was only when she got dressed up and tied me up that I could close my eyes, imagine myself dressed like she was, and try to create positive interpretations of the touch she was giving me. She liked the power, I liked the ability to lose myself in the fantasy. Even pain was pleasant. When she realized that I wanted to wear the stockings - she broke off the engagement and the relationship the next morning.

When I tried again, about 3 years later, I told my new girl-friend about my desire to dress. She liked bondage, being tied up. She liked the feelings I created for her when I was dressed, and I enjoyed not only sex, but other forms of intimacy, cuddling, touching, caressing each other, and just spending time together. We got married. THEN she decided "I'm not a Lesbian" - and did everything she could to avoid sex with me while we were dressed. She frequently referred to my "problem", threatened to tell my grandfather, a fundamentalist Christian. She tried to humiliate me and kill any desire for sex any way she could. About 3 times a year, usually after Christmas, in August, and sometimes for Valentines day, she would offer to have sex - as long as it was "quick and simple". - Yuck!

When we divorced 8 years later, so that she could marry her lover, I waited until everything was final. Then I started dressing in public, at parties, at dances, and other events. I met a woman who introduced me to a woman who was really into transsexuals. She loved "Debbie" - my femme self and name. We fell in love and had a wonderful time together. She loved dressing me up, and getting me dressed up - every day. And we enjoyed all forms of intimacy together. She also had girl-friends, and her Lesbian friends enjoyed playing with me, and teaching me as well. It got to the point where I was dressed as soon as I got home from work, and didn't get back into boy-mode until I was ready to leave for work. Unfortunately, an old boy-friend saw that she was bisexual and decided he wanted to have 3-somes with her, and didn't want to share her with me. His marriage proposal, worth no less than $5 million - was to good for her to pass up.

A few years later, I met another woman who enjoyed playing with "Debbie", and loved being dominant, and loved that I was eager to please and eager to please. We had an off-again on-again long-distance and part-time affair together for 15 years. She knew how much I loved dressing, and encouraged me to do so. She didn't like getting dressed up, but found ways to wear cute items that worked for me and were comfortable for her. We had lots of love, romance, tenderness, and intimacy. When I wanted more, a marriage or at least a full-time relationship, we couldn't make it work, so we broke up.

After a few months, I went on match.com, put pictures of both Rex and Debbie on my profile, and got some positive responses from several women, one of whom was a wonderful match, and we ended up getting married. She loved Debbie, but she liked Rex too. Rex could sing in the Choir, and Debbie could go dancing. She loved the way Debbie could bring her incredibly intense orgasms, one after another, but often so intense and so close together that it let to medical complications, including 3 hernias and intestinal problems. We had to ease up for over a year, being careful not to overdo it.

Perhaps, had I been able to dress in public, discuss my transgender identity, and had I met a man I considered attractive while dressed, I might have been happy to be his "Girl". Considering how responsive I am when dressed, and how much more eager to please, it's possible.