PDA

View Full Version : had a great weekend

Chazity
01-08-2012, 07:53 PM
my wife and kids went on a trip on saturday,so i got to be a queen for the day,i got home from work at 2:00 and dressed until 9:00.it was great i didnt have to worry about anyone seeing me ,(like my children) i feel that they are still to young to understand ,they are 3,5,and 7 two boys and one girl........i did realize i need to go shopping, getting bored of the same 3 outfits lol .well goodnight just thought i would share.

tamara
01-08-2012, 08:04 PM
I wonder around in the car as often as I can, so I would say that at least in that aspect, I have a lot of experience. In fact, I have done some long trips completely in femme. However, I really envy you. You wife was there supporting you. My wife does not want to know anything about it, andshe is not aware at all of my CDing. I only can dress when she is not at home for a few days, or when I travel for my job (Luckily, that happens often)

Enjoy, and do not worry about the neighbors. Your wife was with you, so what can they do?

Besides, unless they have incredible vision, most probably they will think that your wife is going out with a friend of her.

Jess Marie
01-08-2012, 08:27 PM
I have these weekends pretty frequently. I'm in college, but when I am home for the summer they usually go away for a week and I get the house to myself. If they go away for a weekend it is heavenly as well. Appreciate the time you have!