PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of posting fullbody pics

darci.c
01-09-2012, 03:35 AM
My avatar expresses my love for a simple yet perfect set of heels... the first ones I ever bought.

But I have noticed a lot of people on this forum post full pictures of themselves, including face and body.

I'm thinking I should take some pictures and do this too. It's not that I'm shy at all, I'm not really sure why I haven't since almost all of my friends have seen me en femme and I've got nothing to hide.

I guess I'm asking for a gentle nudge as a go-ahead?

jillleanne
01-09-2012, 07:27 AM
Nudge, nudge, nudge. " Excuse me Miss, there's no need to push and shove. We'll make room for you. Jump right in!"

Karren H
01-09-2012, 07:38 AM
Nahh. Don't do it! You'll use up all the drive space and I won't be able to post my photos!!

NathalieX66
01-09-2012, 07:44 AM
For beginners, try halfbody shots......me, I'm partial to the left half. :heehee:

HannahF6
01-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Nudge, nudge, I mainly have full body pictures of me, very few showing head-and shoulders, or feet alone.

Hannah

suzy1
01-09-2012, 10:21 AM
If it’s any help darci, I took a long time to post my first picture. One of the hardest things I have ever done.
But the other members were so kind and supportive with there comments.

I spent the rest of the day walking two feet off the ground!

So all I can say is……………..Nudge, Nudge, Nudge.

SUZY

Julie Denier
01-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Here's a nudge from me ... and Renne, what an evolution -- you look great!

Dana7
01-09-2012, 11:27 AM
I gave it a long thought and have had to accept myself for what I am and how I look... I've gone from the pink jacket to the black outfit and look forward to each day as I get better at this.....

When you're ready you'll know....

Renne.....

Wow, Renne, have you lost weight? Your black outfit makes you look much slimmer. Very cute, hon.

Lynn Marie
01-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Go for it. I feel much better posting to a thread with a real picture as the avatar. It's more like a face-to-face conversation. I just like it better. I know, it's really like the very first step out of that closet. Very scary.

Eryn
01-09-2012, 04:11 PM
I put considerable thought into whether or not to post pictures and my first pictures didn't include my face. I weighted the privacy issues and finally decided that few people who are familiar with my drab side would recognize my femme side. I still don't post close-ups of my face since I don't feel that it is particularly attractive, but I do like to show off an outfit or an outing now and then.

Remember that, for a lot of people, pictures on this forum are the only what that they can be seen expressing themselves as they wish. I think that it's important to acknowledge that and to reciprocate.

ArleneRaquel
01-09-2012, 04:14 PM
I have full face pictures at another site, one pic is full body. I'm generally shy.

Carla Stevens
01-09-2012, 06:05 PM
It took me ages to post any face or full body photos.
I needed to feel comfortable in myself before doing so.
I'm certainly glad I did, as the response from other members was fantastic.:D
Apart from a couple of visits to a CDing shop whilst dressed, nobody had ever seen me dressed before & it was good to see what others thought of my outfits & 'look'.
It certainly boosted my confidence & I now feel much more comfortable with being Carla.

Kelli Ca
01-09-2012, 06:19 PM
go girl!!! love to see em

Lori B
01-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Nahh. Don't do it! You'll use up all the drive space and I won't be able to post my photos!!

lol........................:doh:

Josie M
01-09-2012, 09:44 PM
And a nudge from me as well :)

PretzelGirl
01-10-2012, 10:40 PM
If you think all you need is a nudge, then you want to do it already. But I was here quite a while before putting my first picture up and that was in an area where you had to login to see it. It took quite a while longer before I changed my avatar. So don't feel pressured. You have to do it because you want to and are ready.

JessHaust
01-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Nudge, Nudge, Nudge!!!

Was that gentle enough?

Lux
01-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Maybe start with a body shot with a partial face shot and work your way up! I am in the same boat myself, taking it slowly. Good luck!

docrobbysherry
01-11-2012, 01:40 AM
But, if the rest of u is as pretty as that foot you're showing, we WANT TO SEE MORE OF U!:daydreaming:

angpai30
01-11-2012, 02:10 AM
With everyone saying Nudge, Nudge it reminds me of Monty Python "Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink".

Kristen~~

Tracii G
01-11-2012, 02:28 AM
Oh my yes please do!

meganmartin
01-11-2012, 08:48 AM
Yes girl Rock on! I am just the opposite, i have a few face close ups most mine are full body cause i don't like the way my face looks.

cdsara
01-13-2012, 12:12 AM
I think you should do what makes you comfortable, but it is nice to throw out a cute pic and get some nice comments on it. flatery will get you everywhere!