PDA

View Full Version : How do tell a girl you CD?

LaceThighs
10-26-2005, 09:00 PM
I am going to try online dating for something different, i have never tried it but im not a big fan on them. I know a few individuals personally that went that route and seldom ever got one response and they emailed god knows how many girls (everyone i think:eek: ) and these guys are not ugly by anymeans they workout have nice bodys, college degrees and decent jobs to top it off so i could not understand the outcome of that? but i will try it so i can say i tried it anyway. but my question is what is the best way to tell a potential contact that I am a CD and would like a girl that dont mind it? because i want to find a girl that is ok with that and togehter we can enjoy it and have some fun with it. any ideas would be helpful:)

thanks,
Lace

KatieZ
10-26-2005, 10:28 PM
Online dating sites have a profile page for you to fill out. Just fill it out honestly with what info you want them to know. E-mails filter through the dating site so you can remain annonoumus unless you and someone else get close enough to actually give them that info.

So go for it, maybe you will get lucky and get a response. If you do and start getting comfortable with them set up a meeting somewhere public so you can meet face to face, before giving out your name, address, ph #, or e-mail addy. You really never know who you are talking to and it is best to err on the side of caution.

Hugs

DonnaT
10-26-2005, 10:34 PM
I am a CD and would like a girl that dont mind it?
Sounds like a good way to me. You might want to use (not a dig) proper English though. Or go with something like.

"Hi, I am interested in a young lady that is open minded, because I am a heterosexual cross-dresser."