PDA

View Full Version : Body Image Male/Female

Crysten
01-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Hi all.I was just wondering, when you dress does your internal body image of yourself change? The more I dress, the more I see and think of myself as female while dressed. This never used to be the case (especially when I was younger). I now have a clear image of myself with a female body while dress, none whatsoever while not dressed. Naughty bits included. I've been either dressed, or at least underdressed nearly continuously latey, so this feeling is getting stronger.

Not sure how I feel about this, whether it's good or bad. Is this the first step on the road from CD to TG/TS? Not sure. If it is, it's a loooong way down the road for me, like beyond 10 years until I even THINK about taking any action.

What do you all think? Would be glad to hear what everyone has to say. Thanks! =)

kimdl93
01-09-2012, 03:04 PM
I probably am more charitable to myself than I deserve, but now, with a wig, better make up, and some firm-control shapeware, I feel that I present a far more feminine appearance than I did when I first started dressing. Of course, I'm realistic enough to know that I have features that betray my birth gender, but at the same time, I've been told by people I trust that, at least at a distance, I appear to be a rather statuesque woman. I'm happy with that.